Zay or Foster in FF?

Pete

The league has bonus points for TD's over 40 yards, 100 yards receiving, etc.  Who is more viable in fantasy football? I like both as late season additions.  Josh has had time to sit back and learn a little.  The line has been playing much better.  Shady is showing signs of life.  The light has gone on for Zay, and he is heavily targeted.  Foster was a 5 star recruit, and electric at times for Alabama.  He is starting to get it too.  Foster had chemistry with Allen, and will stretch the defense, which Allen needs to succeed.  He looked legit Sunday, and he might be worth adding for bonus leagues.  Foster is a long TD waiting to happen.  I am surprisingly optimistic about our offense.  So Zay or Foster for Fantasy Football?

I love my deep sleepers!

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Someone other than a bills WR

My other WRs are TY, DeAndre, Thielen, Josh Gordon-I have a spot available.  But seriously- Zay had 11 targets Sunday.  And Foster was added from practice squad, and goes for 101 and a TD.  In a 12 team league that starts 3 WR- you need to stock bench with JAGs usually.  Zay or Foster both have high ceilings in fantasy.  

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

The league has bonus points for TD's over 40 yards, 100 yards receiving, etc.  Who is more viable in fantasy football? I like both as late season additions.  Josh has had time to sit back and learn a little.  The line has been playing much better.  Shady is showing signs of life.  The light has gone on for Zay, and he is heavily targeted.  Foster was a 5 star recruit, and electric at times for Alabama.  He is starting to get it too.  Foster had chemistry with Allen, and will stretch the defense, which Allen needs to succeed.  He looked legit Sunday, and he might be worth adding for bonus leagues.  Foster is a long TD waiting to happen.  I am surprisingly optimistic about our offense.  So Zay or Foster for Fantasy Football?

I love my deep sleepers!

Zay is probably the safer bet of the two he's been consistantly improving while Foster has had 1 good game though it was the last one.

Edited by Warcodered

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

My other WRs are TY, DeAndre, Thielen, Josh Gordon-I have a spot available.  But seriously- Zay had 11 targets Sunday.  And Foster was added from practice squad, and goes for 101 and a TD.  In a 12 team league that starts 3 WR- you need to stock bench with JAGs usually.  Zay or Foster both have high ceilings in fantasy.  

Pretty sure you can find someone else more worthy of a roster spot.  TE, Rb or a backup kicker 

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are you in a 8 team league or something lmao

51 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Are you in a 8 team league or something lmao

12 team.  My backs are disgusting too.  I am averaging 160 points a week.  It's the best team I have ever had in FF

Edited by Pete

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

I added Zay, but I think I will drop him and add Foster.  He is 0% owned right now.  My team is loaded enough I can afford a lottery ticket.  Foster could be a huge addition come playoff stretch in FF

I’n not a FF guy, but I’d have kept Zay. He’s emerging, while Foster had what might have been his first lucky catch. Foster is more dangerous, and also less reliable. But it’s a sad contest, for sure....

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

There is only one Bills player worth starting in fantasy, and that is Lesean McCoy. And he has been pretty terrible this season.

So I would say neither.

I have started Buffalo D a couple times and they came up huge.  Same with Hauchmoney

Edited by Pete

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have started Buffalo D a couple times and they came up huge.  Same with Hauchmoney

Yeah, the defense can be good, but I was referring to individual players. Didn't think about Hauchka, but most kickers are pretty interchangeable besides the top couple.

2 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Depends on if you want the higher floor/lower ceiling (Jones) or the boom/bust (Foster).  But IMO Jones "high" floor is not that high, and Foster's bust is much higher than his boom.

Especially with Deonte getting a target or 2.  Foster may get 2-3 targets and has to hit one.  Zay will get 7+ targets but not a lot deep.  You've get better options than going with Bills. They are the death of FF.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Call Shtup at WGR.  He's an expert.

....on everything that's not sports related as well. He, and his life like insufferable twin, Bauerle, seem to have been cloned from the same embryo. 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If I could give multiple ?/?/? for your thoughts I would.

Truth be told, during my 20-30 minute ride home from work I found them amusing. Once I retired and listened more, it was apparent they were insipid and pious.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Pete said:

I love my deep sleepers!

Does fighting for Jesus generate any points in your  format? 

Champagne and Reefer's Offense roster for week 12.  

Fantasy
Passing
Rushing
Receiving
Ret
Misc
Fum

Pos
Offense
Forecast
Bye
Fan Pts
Proj Pts
% Start
Yds
TD
Int
Pick Six
40 Yd TD
Att
Yds
TD
40 Yd
TD
Tgt
Rec
Yds
TD
40 Yd TD
TD
2PT
Lost

QB
70%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WR
91%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WR
Questionable
96%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RB
78%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RB
99%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TE
55%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

W/R/T
96%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
Bye

Bye
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
71%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
57%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
50%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
10%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN

0%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Champagne and Reefer's Kickers roster for week 12.  

Fantasy
Field Goals Made
PAT

Pos
Kickers
Bye
Fan Pts
Proj Pts
% Start
0‑19
20‑29
30‑39
40‑49
50+
Made
Miss

K
67%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Champagne and Reefer's Defense/Special Teams roster for week 12.  

Fantasy

Tackles
Turnovers
TD
Misc
Ret

Pos
Defense/Special Teams
Bye
Fan Pts
Proj Pts
% Start
Pts vs.
Sack
Safe
Int
Fum Rec
TD
Blk Kick
Yds Allow
TD

DEF

WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL?  

THIS IS A 12 TEAM LEAGUE 

TALK TO ME ON SUNDAY

45 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

With the players you have doesnt look like 12 man. You must play with a few very bad FF players.

Champagne and Reefer
8-3-0 | 1st

Leganaters
5-6-0 | 10th
MyJohnsonsLIMP
6-5-0 | 8th

Return Of The Mac
7-4-0 | 2nd
Tairy Hesticles!!
6-5-0 | 6th

Pat McGroins
4-7-0 | 11th
C.R.E.A.M TEAM
1-10-0 | 12th

Rose City Takeover
6-5-0 | 3rd
Frank Pepe’n On You
5-6-0 | 9th

Projections means 0️⃣0️⃣
6-5-0 | 5th
Finkle is Einhorn
6-5-0 | 4th

Dream Team?
6-5-0 | 7th

Notice I do not have Gurley, Mahomes, Tyreek, ODB, etc

Have I proved enough that was my team, and it's a 12 man league?  Can we get back on point please?

It you are doing draftkings, Zay and Foster just might be gold.  You can start one, and spend dollars saved on Mahomes and Gurley.  I do get the sense the Bills offense is coming around.  Our D is one of the best already.  IMO Zay and Foster are both options if you are desperate for a WR or play in an auction league

Edited by Pete