TBD Secret Language re. Buffalo Bills

GOATJP - This one's a bit controversial. Some think it means Greatest Of All Time JP, as in Losman. Others, like @BringBackFergy and I, know it as Greatest Of All Time, Jordan palmer.

There's one I've been trying to get started about Fully Undermining Coaches, Kelvin, but nobody has seemed to pick it up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I believe it stands for a "Look at me post." The sort of thing Just Jack adverts to a few posts above.

Ha. Got it. I understood what it was supposed to convey after seeing the context it has been used in a bunch of times, just could never work out the actual words that L.A.M.P. stood for.  

• Like (+1) 1

CWB-R   Chicken Wings B-Roll

NFB-R    Niagara Falls B-Roll

ILMH      I Lost My Helmet

WUTD    Water Under the Dam

BTM       Bad Things Man

FTTC     Fifth Times The Charm

Edited by Irv

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

IASDWTT - I am so done with this team

As Lenny Bruce used to say, "with usage, it becomes trite".

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you can check out any time you like....

Why did the phrase 'abusive codependency' pop into my mind upon reading this here on OBD-TSW?

Ones which employ the most versatile curse word known to man have been my bread and butter for years.

FFS = For ? sake

BFD = Big ?ing deal

IDGAF = I don't give a ?

FML = ? my life

NFW = No ?ing way

IDFC = I don't ?ing care

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is that the official explanation for your screen name, or was it an extremely bad tile draw in 'Scrabble'?

Indeed the explanation for the screen name. Never cared for the advent of emoji's/LOL vernacular. LSHMEAB was a favorite of a fellow Bills fan who went by the SN JoeMama025. Not sure what ever happened to that guy. I know he was on some other sites since the one we frequented in the early 2000's went down.