I’m angry, and I demand accountability.

10 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

PLEASE FORM A BILLS BOOSTER CLUB and take everyone like you with you to your new site.

PLEASE.

You'll be so much happier!

Please tell us again about the one where this team drafted a complete bust  in Josh Allen. You haven't mentioned it in about 5 posts and I am going through  withdrawals...

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Please tell us again about the one where this team drafted a complete bust  in Josh Allen. You haven't mentioned it in about 5 posts and I am going through  withdrawals...

What are you doing here?  You are supposed to be over at Billsenthusiast's new site.

32 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I wouldn't say "cry".  I'd say it's a place for the two main types of Bills fans to come and argue with one another while accomplishing very little.

I would love to this forum bifurcated into two camps: those who think this forum should be a cheering ground as part of a Bills Booster Club, and those who want to objectively discuss what's going on with the team at any point in time, be it good, bad, or ugly.

If we could just get those 2 groups to separate, everyone would be a lot happier.

Right. Because those are the only types of people who post here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

PLEASE FORM A BILLS BOOSTER CLUB and take everyone like you with you to your new site.

PLEASE.

You'll be so much happier!

I'd spend all my time on Reddit but there's a guy there who honestly believes Peterman is better than Allen and it hurts man it hurts. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Now that just hurts. Really.

we have cookies and beer

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This board has turned into a place I avoid for the most part now. In years past we'd at least get info on the team, now it seems like it's just a place for people to come and cry.

Waaah!  Waaah!  Waaaaaaaaah!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Here’s my plan to fix the bills:

1) Fire beane and McDermott.

2) petition the nfl to force the pegula family to sell

3) encourage Rogers communications to purchase the team

4) move the team to Toronto 

Am I doing this right?

You are joking, right??

4 hours ago, Gigs said:

They’d be moved to Manhattan, renamed the New York Trumps, played in a golden toilet somewhere in view from Trump Tower. 

With Russian cheerleaders

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You know what's worse than "whining" about the state of the Bills?

Whining about your fellow fans.

Especially if you happen to spend what seems like 20+ hours of your day online with them, even if you're logging on from your mom's basement.

I can feel your rage, brother! It's palpable!

Join with me, we'll burn this whole ***** thing down together!!

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Am I doing this right?

Are you Howard Beale?

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Portugal: the ***** of Europe.

Charades?  'Party Game' on CHCH-TV?

I knew exactly what this thread was about and didn't want to click it but someone is holding a gun to my head and made me read it. I can't stand when other people have a different opinion than me so I'm just going to whine about your whining. This is a Bills message board after all; it's not some place for you to come and talk about the Bills. Now, I have nothing worthwhile to add but the guy with the gun to my head is telling me to go click on more threads I don't like and post the same exact thing because it's far more constructive than the thing I'm complaining about. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, MPT said:

I knew exactly what this thread was about and didn't want to click it but someone is holding a gun to my head and made me read it. I can't stand when other people have a different opinion than me so I'm just going to whine about your whining. This is a Bills message board after all; it's not some place for you to come and talk about the Bills. Now, I have nothing worthwhile to add but the guy with the gun to my head is telling me to go click on more threads I don't like and post the same exact thing because it's far more constructive than the thing I'm complaining about. 

But that's what he does - he spends most of his day here, and most of that time is spent complaining about the other fans with whom he's choosing to spend his time.  

17 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

But that's what he does - he spends most of his day here, and most of that time is spent complaining about the other fans with whom he's choosing to spend his time.  

thatsthejoke.jpg

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I can feel your rage, brother! It's palpable!

Join with me, we'll burn this whole ***** thing down together!!

This mother ***** piece of ***** team sucks ***** *****! Burn this whole mother ***** garbage in a ***** barrel and piss on it!!

#Rage

Is it good enough to join coach??

10 minutes ago, K-9 said:

giphy.gif

As we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the team or are we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the fans badmouthing the coaches and team or are we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the fans badmouthing the fans badmouthing the coaches and the team? I need to know who to hate. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

As we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the team or are we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the fans badmouthing the coaches and team or are we mad as hell about and not gonna take it anymore about the fans badmouthing the fans badmouthing the coaches and the team? I need to know who to hate. 

Does the who and what of it really matter? Ya just gotta rage against something; anything. It’s all the rage and the cool kids are doing it.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

It’s an attempt at irony, but in reality it’s an attempt to to mask whining about whining.

Fair

9 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This board has turned into a place I avoid for the most part now. In years past we'd at least get info on the team, now it seems like it's just a place for people to come and cry.

You could be part of the solution instead of part of the precipitate

9 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Your right, my plan isn't radical enough.

Should include a step 5 like crashing a blimp into NEF and letting it burn to the ground.

You're

• Like (+1) 1

Not worth getting angry.  We're just fans and along for the ride.  There's other things in life worth paying attention to.  With that said, the offensive coaching staff needs a serious overhaul after the season.  You can't score this little, even with the dearth of talent on offense.

10 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Am I doing this right?

Bon Jovi go to hell

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yes

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Whiners are whiners, true.

And you and the OP are whining about others opinions. 

This thread is awful, it make him look like a hypocrite. It's not the best way to make a point. 

But in the end, it's not that serious. We are at the point now where we are commenting on someone comments on a football team. Sometimes we are even commenting on some one commenting on someone else's comments on a football team. 

So who cares. He made his point, I'm not one who really cares or complains about threads being made. I commented on it so I found it interesting enough.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You forgot to get rid of all the players because we didn't keep/draft the right ones.

Move to Toronto seems excessive, let's find a middle ground and release Peterman, and pick up another Matt Barkley type with a degree of talent in him to hedge our bets and get more first downs and limit interceptions.

I think we should just make better choices on offense going forward. And reverse some damage by getting rid of the players that make this team so bad because our level of production is not hard to replace with some PS stars.

I’m angry too. I’m disappointed. Who’s not? To some degree I’m encouraged with the talent on D and maybe a QB. Cap space and picks, etc. 

Regardless, I hope all of us can keep some balance in our perspective and push the hate and vitriol aside. It’s a game that unites us all, and that’s a great thing. It should not divide us, it should unite us. We are Bills fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Am I doing this right?

You're close, but Beane is the only guy that can fix what he's created. I don't think can legally petition a sale. A grassroots tweet at Rogers might get his attention. I hear Toronto has bad buffalo wings.

But maybe signing a PS receiver or two can help Matt Barkley from throwing Foster. And canning Peterman for a would give us 3 quartebacks. That's 3 that will throw a hail Mary instead of 2!

It's a shame we whiffed on Peter man and Anderson, but we should analyze why we chose those players and think of how we can avoid doing that in the future

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

I really don't have a problem with the OP creating a post voicing his displeasure with the fans' displeasure. That's his prerogative. 

What I don't understand is the constant complaints about threads that seem to be garnering attention. If you don't like them, it seems to me that it would make sense to ignore them. Maybe even create positive threads to compete and potentially drown them out.

Many of us(myself included) spend way too much time here to complain about the content.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1