Florida Resident Arrested for Throwing "Something" On the Field at New Era; Bills Looking for a 2nd Offender

56 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Ok, I wonder which one of you board members is this guy??️‍♂️

Wasn’t me but the dude was lower in my section. I think it’s silly/stupid, but it was pretty amusing watching oje of the zebras kick it out of the back of the endzone. 

The cops were canvassing the section, which was also amusing. Looks like they cracked the case.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Wait, what law did he break? 

Not sure what law.

But he certainly did break the terms of his Bills ticket. Throwing things on the field is verboten and will get you thrown out.

Now for getting arrested: I'd like to hear from one of the board lawyers.

They charged him with Disorderly Conduct, a non-criminal violation. It's a pretty weak charge.

A person is guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof

7. He creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose.

Maximum punishment is up to 15 days in jail and/or a fine of up to $250 (with a $125 surcharge, because I love NY.)

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Florida Resident Arrested for Throwing "Something" On the Field at New Era; Bills Looking for a 2nd Offender

What might seem like a good idea after 12 hours of tailgating can be an illusion. But this guy either happens to have his device at hand 24/7, or he planned and packed ahead....in which case his GF is probably more angry that his parole officer.