First half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

If I was going to call for Mcd's job, it would be because of the Daboll hire. Absolutely no proof that he can be a competitive coordinator. 

having peterman on the squad as well...and bringing in crap talent from carolina

Just now, BillsRdue said:

Well I am finally going to admit that Allen is behind Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen at the moment. I think DaBoll is a big reason for this too. Hopefully the Anderson pickup helps Josh turn the corner, but right now he looks like a lost rookie out there.

Josh Allen just isnt good, DaBoll is doing very well. WRs are actually getting open weekly

2 minutes ago, SlowMotionRider said:

I wish Trump owned the Bills.   Pegulas are losers.    

Despite concerns that Pegulas are over their heads, I would never want Trump as owner.  Let's be clear, this is NOT a political rant.  This is about Trump being someone who markets himself first.

Opinion (not fact) alert:   I think Trump would have been an owner along the lines of Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder who over insert themselves for self promotion.  I would not have enjoyed that

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Well I am finally going to admit that Allen is behind Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen at the moment. I think DaBoll is a big reason for this too. Hopefully the Anderson pickup helps Josh turn the corner, but right now he looks like a lost rookie out there.

Shocking that a QB from a mediocre school who wasn't all that great in a lousy conference would be behind QBs who were very good playing for quality programs in power conferences.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, familykwi said:

Despite concerns that Pegulas are over their heads, I would never want Trump as owner.  Let's be clear, this is NOT a political rant.  This is about Trump being someone who markets himself first.

Opinion (not fact) alert:   I think Trump would have been an owner along the lines of Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder who over insert themselves for self promotion.  I would not have enjoyed that

Yeah its hell with Jerry as owner, never win anything.......