Bills Release WR Jeremy Kerley; Sign DT Robert Thomas from PS

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I just don’t understand this at all.  Looks like it’ll be KB and Foster on the boundary and Zay inside.  

I expect them to snag Tanner Gentry off the Bears PS

...kid did show up pretty well in the pre-season....decent size and speed as well.....interesting...........

I'm trying to reserve judgement because I was not at practice this week. Perhaps Kerley and Allen were not connecting. He has shown some rapport with RayRay and Foster.  I was hoping we'd bring more vet wR's in, not ship them out.  

By tomorrow at 1pm it well become clear. We need DT help too, so I'm hoping Mr. Thomas is better than Adolphus.  

Just now, Batman1876 said:

Not buying any spin.  This is a year to turn over the roster and evaluate young talent. So I’m not going to panic when they cut an easily replaceable player who was a 1 year rental in the first place. 

If it is then WHY were Kerley and Holmes on the roster before evaluating young talent lf Coleman and Reilly. 

See you do buy their spin

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

I don't think it ever did.

Sure it did. If it was all about evaluation how does Kerley and Holmes make the team from jump over two younger WRs???

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Special teams

Reiley and Foster play teams 

keep trying though

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Then WHY was Kerley and Holmes on the roster week One over Coleman and Reiley?

so Preseason matters to McD. Concerning

they are and Old roster are they not?

but keep buying the latest OBD spin

Because Coleman sucks and maaaaaaybe Reilly wasn't as good as we thought (Dez Lewis anyone?)

WHY DOES IT NOT MATTER WHEN THERE IS A QB COMPETITION???

If 0.75 years matters to you then I guess? But you're complaining about cutting an old person and getting younger so hey

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

McD just LOVES their non contributing players. Dimarco and Holmes just have Culture and DNA baby

...LMAO...Dopey Dickie Jauron was THE worst with his blind luvfest for vet players...HINT: Anthony "Broken Caboose" Johnson with FredEx riding the pine.....1st and goal from inside the 5 and Dopey Dickie calls on the "Caboose".....guy got tackled three times by blades of grass....if McD falls into the same "loyalty trap", we're back to "Dickie Days"......

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO...Dopey Dickie Jauron was THE worst with his blind luvfest for vet players...HINT: Anthony "Broken Caboose" Johnson with FredEx riding the pine.....1st and goal from inside the 5 and Dopey Dickie calls on the "Caboose".....guy got tackled three times by blades of grass....if McD falls into the same "loyalty trap", we're back to "Dickie Days"......

I do see alot of Dicky J in McD

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You seem upset.  We can agree to disagree

Really not to upset. But cant have it both ways. Your either turning over your roster and evaluating from jump (then why are Kerley and Holmes even on the team). 

Or you spin that way after your Defense you sunk so many assets into get lit up like a pop warner team. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If it is then WHY were Kerley and Holmes on the roster before evaluating young talent lf Coleman and Reilly. 

See you do buy their spin

What spin? I’m drawing my own conclusions based on the facts at hand. 2 rookies and a second year man is plenty of youth at the position if the decide they want more then a simple roster move can solve the problem. 

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Every roster move they have made this week shows that their focus is allowing Trent Murphy to play lower snap counts than helping thier rookie QB survive his first start.

Well also need another DT i mean after all csnt expect your big FA star to take on another 10 snaps. I mean you only paid him 10M a year