Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

We suffered through Peterman. Meanwhile Fitzpatrick is amazing today with 4 tds and single handidly is knocking me and thousands of others out of 3 fantasy pools. 

He knew....and he took it personally! 

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

That second INT was more on Benjamin and the offensive line. Peterman got drilled right after the ball was snapped and Benjamin could've easily caught that pass instead of Carr... Carr outworked Benjamin for the ball.

The whole team has sucked for both QBs. The rain doesn't help either.

Benjamin looks horrible. He should probably move to TE

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This is what I mean. You think this clown show magically improves with the QB.  Please stop throwing around sports cliches and actually whatcha what is happening.

Magically improves? Where did I say that? Could it get better than what was out there? Yes, that is entirely possible with better QB play. I'm not saying this team is going to turn into some playoff team with Allen in there but HE IS the better QB from a talent perspective.

And thanks for the snark, I do watch the team and whats happening and just don't rah rah support everything they do as being the correct decision.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

No WR's that can get open, problems with OL. Want to see Allen throw a littlemore instead of running, but I guess he isn't left with much choice. A couple plays I though " throw the ball kid", but I'm not so sure anyone is getting open either.

Guess the silver lining is he does look better than Petermen. But damn, what a horrible opening game for the Bills.

...next up...Dopey Dickie Jauron speak....."gonna have to review the tape".........clap ...clap...clap...tape will show your coaching staff's lethargic job got your azz handed to you on a "silver platter".....sorry gang, but in my year 56 of following this club, this gratuitous "give away" crap is getting too old ........hate this rinse and repeat dung....

• Sad 1