Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"if you're buffalo and you start Peterman, what do you do for next week?" I friggin love these commentators

They're blatantly pleading for our front office to listen at this point. Just so they never have to call agame like this again.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

So there's 50 posts going after Benjamin for dropping a pass from Allen yet everyone went silent when he dropped a 20 yard pass from Peterman then got outmuscled on Carr's INT. Weird.

Can people not show blatant bias on here for once?

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Are you suggesting people shouldn't complain about Peterman? Wow.

No. I'm suggesting to stop blaming one position when everyone, Peterman included, suck. It's a team sport.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

So there's 50 posts going after Benjamin for dropping a pass from Allen yet everyone went silent when he dropped a 20 yard pass from Peterman then got outmuscled on Carr's INT. Weird.

If it makes you feel better, I called him out and even defended Peterman when Zay dropped the one after that.

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

Where are the peterman fans now? 

I am a BILLS fan. So I wanted him to do well! 

"Haters" and "downers" have been proven right, totally right in fact, but what's your satisfaction exactly?

And while Peterman played bad the team played even worse! Hopefully Allen can start something good that will last all season long.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsandbuds said:

You had a QB/holder in McCarron and traded him . . . for the likes of Peterman.  Peterman.

Dumbest move ever.  

I didn't.  McBeane did.  And moving him off the roster was a mistake.

Many here said so at the time.