Fire Brandon Beane

Hate this thread.  He’s kind of right.  $oluteleieieiie is straigh garbage.  Vontae can’t beat out Phillips Gaines....or Lafayette Pitts (no THATs scary).  The jury is still out on Murphy but the every team is going to attack Gaines, johnon and the middle of our D all year.  Tre can just take a nap.  Ain’t no one throwing at him

Way too early as stated by others. That said, I'm not sure the lousy pro personnel moves are all on Beane: https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/5/4/17317606/buffalo-bills-to-hire-dan-morgan-front-office-job-carolina-panthers-seattle-seahawks

Beane needs to take the hit for the lack of OL.  

You lose Richie and Woods and you do nothing.

This isn't a good look.  The product looks horrible.  Entertainment factor zero.  It's not so much about 17-0 but more about the fact that the offense is doing nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

Beane needs to take the hit for the lack of OL.  

You lose Richie and Woods and you do nothing.

This isn't a good look.  The product looks horrible.  Entertainment factor zero.  It's not so much about 17-0 but more about the fact that the offense is doing nothing.

...so Nine-Juan-Juan gets a pass?.....paging Mouse McNally.................

Obviously this won’t happen... but I said from day 1, you don’t give up 6 picks in the first 3 rounds when you have as many holes as this team did, especially after the Wood retirement and knowing Incognito was going to be out.  You especially don’t do it if you aren’t even getting a day 1 starter from the guy you are giving up quality picks for.

Buffalo could have filled G, T, C and still drafted a physically gifted project QB in Jackson. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Doc said:

Let's see what he does next year with $90M in cap space, instead of $53M in dead cap.

Do you feel good about what he might do?

This is the guy that felt good about rolling with Mike Tolbert as the change of pace back.

Gave what little money they have to Murphy and Star.

Had 6 picks in the first three rounds and got ONE day 1 starter.

Did next to nothing to address the loss of Wood and Incginito.

Thought Nate Peterman was a starting caliber NFL QB...

He will get the chance, but I don’t know how anybody could feel optimistic about the end result at this point.  I see lots of roster movement and trades, but it’s all flash and no bang.

Fire him after one half? His free agent acquisitions are intended for the tank I think. You grab the lowest rated o linemen, the lowest rated dt and two over the hill injured guys who haven't played in over a year. Worst o line and wr corps in the league and Nate Peterman at QB = #1 pick next year. Genius!!!