Patriots and Vikings Interested in Brandon Reilly

26CornerBlitz

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I just read the Pats only have 3 WRs on their roster that are eligible to start week 1.

The Pats* doesn’t surprise me in the least......if only to get our playbook. And of course they need WR’s too. 

8 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

So teams aren't allowed to add white players now?

And the Patriots always win.

Maybe teams should try adding more white playmakers to their team instead of discriminating against them? 

I don’t think they have a black wr on the roster

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

A lot of teams don't have a white WR on their roster. I don't see you complaining.

The Pats win more than any team so again maybe teams should stop discriminating against white players if they want to win.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

A lot of teams don't have a white WR on their roster. I don't see you complaining.

The Pats win more than any team so again maybe teams should stop discriminating against white players if they want to win.

But keep making ignorant posts.

Its a joke. Don’t take life to seriously bud 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

...BREAKING NEWS: Rev Jackson, Rev Sharpton and Rev Farakhan headed to Boston suburb...CNN reporting" Foxboro Crackers Under Siege"......stay tuned for updates as this unfolds....

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

But keep making ignorant posts.

This is silly. Plenty of black WRs in the NFL. Many have won Superbowls , some even with the Pats*. Anyway, it’s easy to make WRs look good when you have Brady. Belichick seems to have a penchant for Caucasoid receivers, AND he’ll always sign a guy from a division rival for intelligence on the enemy. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

This is silly. Plenty of black WRs in the NFL. Many have won Superbowls , some even with the Pats*. Anyway, it’s easy to make WRs look good when you have Brady. Belichick seems to have a penchant for Caucasoid receivers, AND he’ll always sign a guy from a division rival for intelligence on the enemy. 

...he certainly has achieved the level he's at today as possibly in the top 3 HC GOAT because of skin color preferences.....published thoughts like this are shear ignorance....Jesus, I think I've heard it all.....

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

LOL either way I’m happy for Reilly and I would love for him to succeed.  He seems likw he really loves Buffalo.

I don’t fault the Bills for moving on.  He really didn’t do much to earn a roster spot.

If he REALLY loves Buffalo he won't go to the Pats.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he certainly has achieved the level he's at today as possibly in the top 3 HC GOAT because of skin color preferences.....published thoughts like this are shear ignorance....Jesus, I think I've heard it all.....

There’s zero ignorance about it. Simply factual based on their roster over the years. I made no value judgment about it or Belichick achievements . It’s been pointed out many many times by media/ journalists / talk radio hosts. See the OP I responded to for an ignorant post, though. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

There’s zero ignorance about it. Simply factual based on their roster over the years. It’s been pointed out many many times by media/ journalists / talk radio hosts. See the OP I responded to for an ignorant post, though. 

....LMAO....my favorite source of accurate reporting....URINALISTS....a/k/a "piss poor".....so now we should believe the Cracker Belichick is on "Billy's White Boy Island" as far as constructing a team?...14 AFCE championships and FIVE Lombardis were all premised on the "race card".....'cause white is better?......good God son, please do not display such hate based ignorance...80+% of the NFL is non-Caucasian.......but BB defied the stats?......just pathetically sad and ignorant overture IMO....

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO....my favorite source of accurate reporting....URINALISTS....a/k/a "piss poor".....so now we should believe the Cracker Belichick is on "Billy's White Boy Island" as far as constructing a team?...14 AFCE championships and FIVE Lombardis were all premised on the "race card".....'cause white is better?......good God son, please do not display such hate based ignorance...80+% of the NFL is non-Caucasian.......but BB defied the stats?......just pathetically sad and ignorant overture IMO....

Where did I say anything like this ? I was merely pointing out to suorangefan4 that his post ( which was full of your assumptions btw) was silly. That many of us here are aware of the long running joke about BB, the Pats and white WRs. No one takes it very seriously, just a fun fact. He seemed to take it very seriously, and you for some reason are projecting his thoughts onto me. I do NOT appreciate it . Please stop! I think you need to re-read the post I responded to. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Where did I say anything like this ? I was merely pointing out to suorange that his post ( which was full of your assumptions btw) was silly. That many of us here are aware of the long running joke about BB, the Pats and white WRs. No one takes it very seriously, just a fun fact. He seemed to take it very seriously, and you for some reason are projecting his thoughts onto me. I do NOT appreciate it . Please stop!

...as bolded in you post.....what did I make up?.........

Simply factual based on their roster over the years. It’s been pointed out many many times by media/ journalists / talk radio hosts. 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...as bolded in you post.....what did I make up?.........

Simply factual based on their roster over the years. It’s been pointed out many many times by media/ journalists / talk radio hosts. 

You made up all kinds of drivel about Belichick , skin color etc and assumptions about my post . It is a FACT that the Pats have had many Caucasian WRs for many years under B.B. Everyone knows it, media, talk show hosts, fans of other teams et al. It’s often joked about. That’s ALL I SAID. I made no value judgments of the sort you are projecting onto me. In fact , I called suorangefan4 post that DID express a value judgment of that sort “ silly”. I’ll assume your reading comprehension is average to above, so where are you getting this crap ?