Pizza Hut puts the Bills in the AFCN, joke or mistake?

Heavy Kevi

https://articles-newyorkupstate-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/08/pizza_hut_official_pizza_of_the_nfl_places_buffalo_bills_in_wrong_division.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s

opvehg.png

So, as part of the new sponsorship after Papa Johns fallout, Pizza Hut put out this box... 

The article says it was a mistake, but I can't help but wonder if it could possibly be a joke by someone, only because of the team they switched us with- Cincy

Is it crazy to think this might be a joke/prank at the Bills or Bengals expense? Pretty funny if so.

I meant technically they did not have the divisions written down...

just an AFC and NFC logo and the Bills were atleast with the AFC... i don’t care if we werent grouped with the rest of the AFCeast, I hate those teams, all of um ?

and Pizza Hut sucks , roll tide ? 

• Like (+1) 1

What's good, gents? What's good? Allow YE OLE to shed some light on this pizza box caper. Clearly what went on here is this project came across the desk of some corporate ne'er-do-well (not unlike yours truly), and said ne'er-do-well was like "Let's rubber stamp this shiznit, gents! We gotta get to the local watering hole whilst the gettin is good!" 

Once the proclamation was made, this monstrosity of a pizza box naturally followed. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can barely read my screen that box is so funny, I'm literally in tears. I haven't laughed this hard in years this is hilarious!! I wet and poopedmy pants. This great.

- Disclaimer I wasn't impressed by this at all. Perhaps if you smear sauce on the box and eat it, it would taste better than the play-doh inside

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I meant technically they did not have the divisions written down...

just an AFC and NFC logo and the Bills were atleast with the AFC... i don’t care if we werent grouped with the rest of the AFCeast, I hate those teams, all of um ?

and Pizza Hut sucks , roll tide ? 

with the create your own pizza and the brownies, it's legit !

putting bacon, chicken, hamburger and pepperoni on one was the best pizza I ever had.

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I’ve been saying it for years that the Bills should switch with Balt, it makes more sense even on a city culture aspect.  Buffalo Pittsburgh Cleveland Cincinnati are all blue collar towns

Delete Cinci and get Detroit in there.

The rust belt division would be epic.  

Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh...now that should be a division!

Rivalry with Miami has been dead for a very long time; that's not a loss anymore.

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I’ve been saying it for years that the Bills should switch with Balt, it makes more sense even on a city culture aspect.  Buffalo Pittsburgh Cleveland Cincinnati are all blue collar towns

You have been saying it for years and it hasn’t happened yet?

That is just crazy..

28 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

I'm surprised Pizza Hut is still around, or ever was around in the first place. 

Pizza Hut is only acceptable in places where family owned pizza joints making real pizza are not available.  Same goes for Buffalo Wild Wings. 

As for the box.....they are visionary and put the teams in order top to bottom according to the season ending records. ?

Here's to hoping holding the box upside down is not more accurate!

10 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

https://articles-newyorkupstate-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/08/pizza_hut_official_pizza_of_the_nfl_places_buffalo_bills_in_wrong_division.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s

opvehg.png

So, as part of the new sponsorship after Papa Johns fallout, Pizza Hut put out this box... 

The article says it was a mistake, but I can't help but wonder if it could possibly be a joke by someone, only because of the team they switched us with- Cincy

Is it crazy to think this might be a joke/prank at the Bills or Bengals expense? Pretty funny if so.

Didn't you hear about the realignment? ;)

Marsha will retire next year and they need to keep the Bills out of the playoffs ;)

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Didn't you hear about the realignment? ;)

Marsha will retire next year and they need to keep the Bills out of the playoffs ;)

What a gut punch that would be, after waiting all this time for him to retire.

Plus I want to beat up on them for awhile once the pendulum swings back.