Bills @ Bears 2nd Half Thread

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

Not able to watch the game. Is the offense still super conservative despite being down by 3 touchdowns in the 4th preseason game?

If by super conservative you mean really bad then yes 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

A run first offense has almost nothing do with yards per pass attempt. It's not passing yds per play, that would drive it down including rushing attempts.

It was a joke. It won't matter if they cant pass cause they are just going to run the ball with McCoy

• Like (+1) 1

This is the least optimistic I've felt headed into the season in a long time. I typically make somewhere between a 12-4 and 14-2 prediction. Even through some really bad years, I've found reason for promise and hope. There isn't much promise this year.  I'll be rooting for that 14-2 season,  but it feels like a 5 win type of year, if that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

AJ has now dropped to 1.1 yards per pass.

Not joking.

They had a press conference to announce his signing.  He wore a suit.  If I can find a.picture of him and McBeane holding a #10 Bills jersey, we could complete in wrapping it up as the biggest joke FA signing in Bills history.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

This is the least optimistic I've felt headed into the season in a long time. I typically make somewhere between a 12-4 and 14-2 prediction. Even through some really bad years, I've found reason for promise and hope. There isn't much promise this year.  I'll be rooting for that 14-2 season,  but it feels like a 5 win type of year, if that.

I'm with you. Seems like we've made all the wrong moves this offseason. We took out the flashy talented trash and replaced it with stinky trash.

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Has Life of Reilly even had a target tonight?

This guy(AJM) looks more tentative than TT.

Holds the ball way too long.

I thought they would keep 3 QB's but I see him getting cut now.