LeSean McCoy allegations

27 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Lawyers are not required when filling eviction papers, though they are highly recommended, as they make sure there are no mistakes in the paperwork before filling.

I have filed eviction notices for my father many times, the notice is notarized by him, and the filing is just paying a clerk fee, they stamp it, and give your a receipt with a file reference# so it can be found by the court when needed.

The biggest issue is it was served to a 16 year old, which is still a minor in Georgia, but if she claims she saw the notice (aka the kid delivered it to her) then they will probably ask her why she didn't follow-up on it.

I think the red flag was when the party location was determined to be at a mobile site called "bang bus"

Not gonna speak on Georgia Law but in New York State, you can legally serve a 16 year old an eviction notice intended for his Mother. It's called "Substitute Service". A 16 year old is a minor yes, but old enough to accept legal paperwork for their parent unless there's other circumstances, like the 16 year old has a mental deficiency or something along those lines. Obviously the younger the child is, the more iffy the service becomes and shouldn't be done. Another option, if the law is similar to NY State, is to make numerous attempts to make service at different times of the day on different dates, go in the evening, go on the weekend,  so the server has done his due diligence attempting to serve the intended recipient and then tack it to the door. Either way, you do have to follow that up with two mailings of the notice. One 1st class and one Certified to the Mother. I haven't read where that was done so if it wasn't, it would not be a valid service. I'm curious why Shady had a friend do the service of the notice rather than pay the local Sheriff's Office to do it where for about $100 it would have been done correctly.

Edited by RobH063
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

So I actually did LOL when I read Hap's response to me.

I really thought you were correcting my grammar, and not stating that LOL probably shouldn't have been used in that context there, and after rereading my post I see how it was vague what I meant.

I was laughing at the notion that people think that if it turns out shady was sending somebody to get stuff from his house, and that person took it upon themselves to go Scarface on the residents, it's as bad as what Rice did (which was awful).

Sorry that I misunderstood your post.  Thank you for your kind response.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

Agreed. Anyone who thinks that an Instagram model would pay someone to smash her face up has never met an instagram model. They are more superficial than shrewed.

Thanks for this deep insight. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

McCoy, women and jewelry....(apologies if already posted):

https://deadspin.com/police-reports-woman-hired-to-host-lesean-mccoy-famil-1827587838

You keep playing with FIRE and eventually you are going to get burnt.

LeSean may not be guilty of wrong doing in the recent events, but he is in no way an innocent victim. He seems to be stirring **** on a fairly regular basis.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Not gonna speak on Georgia Law but in New York State, you can legally serve a 16 year old an eviction notice intended for his Mother. It's called "Substitute Service". A 16 year old is a minor yes, but old enough to accept legal paperwork for their parent unless there's other circumstances, like the 16 year old has a mental deficiency or something along those lines. Obviously the younger the child is, the more iffy the service becomes and shouldn't be done. Another option, if the law is similar to NY State, is to make numerous attempts to make service at different times of the day on different dates, go in the evening, go on the weekend,  so the server has done his due diligence and then tack it to the door. Either way, you do have to follow that up with two mailings of the notice. One 1st class and one Certified to the Mother. I haven't read where that was done so if it wasn't, it would not be a valid service. I'm curious why Shady had a friend do the service of the notice rather than pay the local Sheriff's Office to do it where for about $100 it would have been done correctly.

What if the property owner has a mental deficiency?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Yes, I dislike all trash "publications," but they are extra cringey because they think they are "edgy" when they swear in some of their articles and social media posts. 

Why are they trash?  Anything in particular?

11 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Not gonna speak on Georgia Law but in New York State, you can legally serve a 16 year old an eviction notice intended for his Mother. It's called "Substitute Service". A 16 year old is a minor yes, but old enough to accept legal paperwork for their parent unless there's other circumstances, like the 16 year old has a mental deficiency or something along those lines. Obviously the younger the child is, the more iffy the service becomes and shouldn't be done. Another option, if the law is similar to NY State, is to make numerous attempts to make service at different times of the day on different dates, go in the evening, go on the weekend,  so the server has done his due diligence attempting to serve the intended recipient and then tack it to the door. Either way, you do have to follow that up with two mailings of the notice. One 1st class and one Certified to the Mother. I haven't read where that was done so if it wasn't, it would not be a valid service. I'm curious why Shady had a friend do the service of the notice rather than pay the local Sheriff's Office to do it where for about $100 it would have been done correctly.

Thanks man.

I didn't know about the substitute service, but my father always told me to serve it to the primary tenant when I did so.

Also I'm sure this is his first eviction proceeding, and was probably trying to do so without a lawyer, so probably didn't even know the sheriff's could do it.

Just guessing.

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Thanks for this deep insight. 

You didn't know that if you have ever met one Instagram model you should know for a fact that all other Instagram models are more superficial than shrewed and based on that 

you can also conclude for 100% fact that no Instagram model would ever pay someone to smash her face up? 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, stony said:

Why are they trash?  Anything in particular?

After years of seeing their articles pop up in different places I made a judgement. Poorly written, regurgitated, biased articles that make tabloid like implications are in my opinion trash. I prefer to get my "sports news" elsewhere and with a massive decline in web hits over the years I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that feels that way.

Edited by BuffaloSol

13 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

After years of seeing their articles pop up in different places I made a judgement. Poorly written, regurgitated, biased articles that make tabloid like implications are in my opinion trash. I prefer to get my "sports news" elsewhere and with a massive decline in web hits over the years I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that feels that way.

Something tells me you're more of a Barstool guy?

8 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

No why?

Just a hunch.  I'm not picking. 

I just like finding out what people don't like about something that I enjoy.  Trying to see the "other side" I guess.  

The way you described Deadspin, I feel the same way about Barstool.  I enjoyed their stuff a little bit in the beginning, but not as much anymore.  

There's a couple of really good writers at Deadspin, but their content gets lost amidst the dick-picks. 

Edited by stony

4 minutes ago, stony said:

Just a hunch.  I'm not picking. 

I just like finding out what people don't like about something that I enjoy.  Trying to see the "other side" I guess.  

The way you described Deadspin, I feel the same way about Barstool.  I enjoyed their stuff a little bit in the beginning, but not as much anymore.  

There's a couple of really good writers at Deadspin, but their content gets lost amidst the dick-picks. 

Barstool is douchey, but they at least they don't act like they are a quality unbiased source for sports news.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:55 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Moving truck at the property?  What are you talking about?

McCoy sent his guys and his mom with a moving truck to pick up items. It's part of the timeline. When there is a moving truck that goes to a house it is a target. People will move into a house and then soon after have people break in and empty it. I have seen this happen to 3 people I know. Hope that clarifies.

50 minutes ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

McCoy sent his guys and his mom with a moving truck to pick up items. It's part of the timeline. When there is a moving truck that goes to a house it is a target. People will move into a house and then soon after have people break in and empty it. I have seen this happen to 3 people I know. Hope that clarifies.

There was no break in.  No forced entry.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Judging by her social media pictures, she’ll have no trouble covering up that injury.  What will be the hardest is finding another gravy train.

Her history suggests that she will find another.  Just like McCoy will find himself in another such situation in the future.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Her history suggests that she will find another.  Just like McCoy will find himself in another such situation in the future.

Considering it’s been a year since they broke up and nada, doubtful at best.  I’m sure, Shady will continue to be a target for frivolous accusations given his money and celebrity status.  

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Considering it’s been a year since they broke up and nada, doubtful at best.  I’m sure, Shady will continue to be a target for frivolous accusations given his money and celebrity status.  

"HOW TO GET A GIFT FROM A MAN

“Today we will learn the algorithm for receiving presents,” the instructor tells her students. When you desire a present from a man, place yourself at his left, irrational, emotional side. His right is his rational side: you stand to his right if you’re discussing business projects. But if you desire a present, position yourself by his left. If he is sitting in a chair crouch down, so he feels taller, like you’re a child. Squeeze your vaginal muscles. Yes, your vaginal muscles. This will make your pupils dilate, making you more attractive. When he says something, nod; this nodding will induce him to agree with you. And finally, when you ask for your car, your dress, whatever it is you want, stroke his hand. Gently. Now repeat: Look! Nod! Stroke!"

http://sugarbabytemptress.tumblr.com/post/113510739161/sugar-baby-academy

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

“McCoy’s mother shared with Pennlive that the professional athlete was romantically involved with Cordon for 18 months before they split. She claimed the relationship concluded two months ahead of the alleged attack.”

12-10=2, 2x6=12, Cordon has been single for 1/6 of a year. 

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

“McCoy’s mother shared with Pennlive that the professional athlete was romantically involved with Cordon for 18 months before they split. She claimed the relationship concluded two months ahead of the alleged attack.”

12-10=2, 2x6=12, Cordon has been single for 1/6 of a year. 

"Two officers were dispatched to the home McCoy and Cordon share July 3, 2017 to address reports of a domestic dispute, according to police records. The cops met with both McCoy and Cordon during the visit. McCoy told police that he and Cordon broke up after she accused him of cheating, and the NFL veteran also said he was nervous she might falsely accuse him of domestic violence."

5 hours ago, RobH063 said:

And keep in mind, that "issue" of serving a 16 year old is an issue brought up by Cordon's lawyer in a filing that has yet to be heard by the court.  Same that's arguing an attorney has to file an eviction affidavit.

In other words...it may not even be true.  It's just a claim a lawyer's making.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Two officers were dispatched to the home McCoy and Cordon share July 3, 2017 to address reports of a domestic dispute, according to police records. The cops met with both McCoy and Cordon during the visit. McCoy told police that he and Cordon broke up after she accused him of cheating, and the NFL veteran also said he was nervous she might falsely accuse him of domestic violence."

Right now link the part where the two reconciled their differences. I just gave direct information from McCoy’s own mother. There is plenty of other evidence showing that this troubled couple was together into May of 18. Why the need to exaggerate? I think it’s a big enough mess already they don’t need anyone else’s help.

Edited by Commonsense

52 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There was no break in.  No forced entry.

I believe it might still technically be "breaking in," whether you break a window or enter an unlocked door.

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just FTR, DC Tom "You're an Idiot" is a TBD tradition

You really don't need to explain it.  People who can't figure that out themselves deserve to be offended it.

That's one of the beautiful things about it, really.  Who else do you know that can pack so much subtlety of meaning into "you're an idiot?"  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Doubtful?  She was living in his house until the beating happened.  That’s not nada.  That’s sugar daddying.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

"HOW TO GET A GIFT FROM A MAN

“Today we will learn the algorithm for receiving presents,” the instructor tells her students. When you desire a present from a man, place yourself at his left, irrational, emotional side. His right is his rational side: you stand to his right if you’re discussing business projects. But if you desire a present, position yourself by his left. If he is sitting in a chair crouch down, so he feels taller, like you’re a child. Squeeze your vaginal muscles. Yes, your vaginal muscles. This will make your pupils dilate, making you more attractive. When he says something, nod; this nodding will induce him to agree with you. And finally, when you ask for your car, your dress, whatever it is you want, stroke his hand. Gently. Now repeat: Look! Nod! Stroke!"

http://sugarbabytemptress.tumblr.com/post/113510739161/sugar-baby-academy

This stuff is fantastic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I believe it might still technically be "breaking in," whether you break a window or enter an unlocked door.

You really don't need to explain it.  People who can't figure that out themselves deserve to be offended it.

That's one of the beautiful things about it, really.  Who else do you know that can pack so much subtlety of meaning into "you're an idiot?"  

You may be right.  Unless he was let in. Or was sent by the owner.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I’ve never seen you this bored; responding to every comment. Everything alright, Tom? 

4 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

It clarifies your thinking, but the Mom and the Movers showed up June 1 according to the timeline.

So thieves targeting the house because of the moving truck would, I think, have showed up in early June, not some 6 weeks later - especially as apparently Ms Cordon was in London for a while prior to the attack while Shady was in Buffalo or Miami.

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

McCoy, women and jewelry....(apologies if already posted):

https://deadspin.com/police-reports-woman-hired-to-host-lesean-mccoy-famil-1827587838

He may be innocent in this, but overall he's a world class douchebag

Get as much as you can out of him this season... then send him on his way before the next incident takes place

16 minutes ago, 40_Guzzle said:

He may be innocent in this, but overall he's a world class douchebag

Get as much as you can out of him this season... then send him on his way before the next incident takes place

He was kinda known for not being the most high charecter guy when he was in Philly. The last 2 years though, he's seemed to clean his act up a bit and be that high charecter guy the bills front office wants. Obviously the most recent incident is still up in the air, but for the most part he HAS been a high chatecyer guy for the bills 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He was kinda known for not being the most high charecter guy when he was in Philly. The last 2 years though, he's seemed to clean his act up a bit and be that high charecter guy the bills front office wants. Obviously the most recent incident is still up in the air, but for the most part he HAS been a high chatecyer guy for the bills 

I know that there may be some reason or inside joke I'm missing, but why did you misspell character three times?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

I know that there may be some reason or inside joke I'm missing, but why did you misspell character three times?

Maybe he just wanted to see if you were paying attrention?

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Lol, no inside joke, my phone litterally did that all 3 times. I noticed it when I typed that post but found it kinda funny so I left it 

• Like (+1) 1

Not that it probably matters, but mccoy doesn’t have a kid with her as was earlier reported. He has one child, with another woman.  Both of her kids are with other men, Marcus Vick is the father of the daughter, not sure who the dad is of the 16 yr old is.