LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, njbuff said:

I never said that.  Just look at what commonsense said.

Are those the actions of a GOOD guy?

I was kind of chiming in more than accusing you of an opinion, but who was a good guy?  I don't know anybody who doesn't have a vice or a demon or a pet peeve or an irrational fear, none of us walk on water. And not being a good person doesn't automatically make you guilty of a crime.

Just now, H2o said:

So this has gone from McCoy did it, to McCoy had it done, to now a home invasion that McCoy orchestrated to have it done? Could it just possibly be someone breaking into the house of a rich individual and they ran into some unexpected company? 

Logic has no place here!

9 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

He got into a bar fight with a guy that happened to be an off duty cop. The dude's profession is irreverent in that issue. 

a star athlete should have a few friends who 100% guarantee that this thing will not happen, he is picking up the tab for the rest of their lives to mooch off

10 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

This is also the most alarming thing to me as well. Scary how this country is starting to get. 

i don't think it's that. for me at least, it's just that this specific type of allegation has to be treated a bit differently due to the ramifications of the expression of any kind of doubt. it's not about instantly believing what the woman said at all, it's just that you also should not cast any doubt on the accusations. it's important to stay completely impartial.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

He got into a bar fight with a guy that happened to be an off duty cop. The dude's profession is irreverent in that issue. 

I actually think being a cop is a pretty serious, no-nonsense job. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

So this has gone from McCoy did it, to McCoy had it done, to now a home invasion that McCoy orchestrated to have it done? Could it just possibly be someone breaking into the house of a rich individual and they ran into some unexpected company? 

I don't see Shady as the Rae Carruth type. 

But, of course, the first reaction is to come down on McCoy.

All of us know nothing about this situation and since we know nothing about it, the first reaction is to find McCoy guilty.

I't horrible, but that is the way people's minds work.

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

Logic has no place here!

going further, nothing even says that these aren't the wrong types of acquaintances that she met after Shady left.

1 minute ago, bearc012 said:

Especially when you're an off-duty cop having drinks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

All of us know nothing about this situation and since we know nothing about it, the first reaction is to find McCoy guilty.

90% of the people here didn't come down on Shady and are awaiting the results of the investigation, but if it makes you guys feel better about each other, go along with your narrative.

Just now, bearc012 said:

Yes. But the fight that he got into, was with an off duty, out of uniform cop. The fact that he happened to have the profession of law enforcement, is/was completely irrelevant to the incident.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't see Shady as the Rae Carruth type. 

This scenario is certainly plausible. It may be lost on some here , but Shady having utilities shut off doesn’t = Shady hires thugs to rough up his ex. 

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yes. But the fight that he got into, was with an off duty, out of uniform cop. The fact that he happened to have the profession of law enforcement, is/was completely irrelevant to the incident.

I think he was joking that you said irreverent instead of irrelevant 

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

90% of the people here didn't come down on Shady and are awaiting the results of the investigation, but if it makes you guys feel better about each other, go along with your narrative.

I am not saying I am of this mindset......

I'm just telling you what the mindset usually is.

And just for the record.......... I will wait for everything to get settled before I condemn McCoy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JaxBills said:

going further, nothing even says that these aren't the wrong types of acquaintances that she met after Shady left.

Interesting possibility, and one that seemingly everyone is overlooking.  Perhaps even one of LeSean’s “pals” that knows she is alone and vulnerable to house invasion.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

McCoy's behavior was irreverent if he knew the guy was a cop. The guy's profession was irrelevant if McCoy didn't know. ?

Update 

the police believe the ex GF was “specifically targeted” by a lone intruder who demanded specific items. Also sounds like she was with another gf that night.

As I said above that is something that wouldn’t be good for a “random” event and proving McCoy’s innocence. 

Just now, Commonsense said:

Update 

the police believe the ex GF was “specifically targeted” by a lone intruder who demanded specific items. Also sounds like she was with another gf that night.

As I said above that is something that wouldn’t be good for a “random” event and proving McCoy’s innocence. 

Where did you see this?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

One of the few logical ones on here.

6 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

i don't think it's that. for me at least, it's just that this specific type of allegation has to be treated a bit differently due to the ramifications of the expression of any kind of doubt. it's not about instantly believing what the woman said at all, it's just that you also should not cast any doubt on the accusations. it's important to stay completely impartial.

Doubt should always be cast upon accusations rather than the accused. We live under a justice system based on reasonable doubt, after all. Reasonable doubt of guilt should always be assumed until proven otherwise. It is on the accuser to prove guilt. Innocence is presumed. The court of public opinion would be a lousy system to live under, as the rush to judgement shows.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If early in the morning is like 4:00, then it's impossible that McCoy himself is involved.

It's it's A 6 hour drive from Miami to the Florida-Georgia border. He would have to account for more than 12 hours. Unless he flew.

12 minutes ago, bearc012 said:

Edited by JaxBills

couple things that seem odd...

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant if McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Why would anyone who's currently acting through the legal system to evict someone living in their house, then hire a thug to break in and beat said person?  Doesn't make sense.

Edited by wiskibreth
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

That's the stupidest thing written in this thread yet.  Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, wiskibreth said:

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant is McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Why would anyone who's currently acting through the legal system to evict someone living in their house, then hire a thug to break in and beat said person?  Doesn't make sense.

The attack happened after she had the cameras removed.

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Between Zay, Ritchie and Shady, we can have a reality show with all the drama the last few months. Probably get good ratings. 

Don't forget Poyer. We've gone from the Bickering Bills to the Bizarro Bills.
We may need to bring back Bania at RB. (OK, Banyard).

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wiskibreth said:

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant is McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Give me one high profile NFL incident that made sense to any rational thinking human being? 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

This is also the most alarming thing to me as well. Scary how this country is starting to get. 

Right? People that have formed opinions and found their "facts" on Twitter played a huge role in that orange crap-sack ending up in the White House. It's just crazy to see how controlling the mob mentality can become.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

It's it's A 6 hour drive from Miami to the Florida-Georgia border. He would have to account for more than 12 hours. Unless he flew.

Hell even then, if he flying Delta to ATL it was most likely delayed.  One of the worse airports man.

• Haha (+1) 2