LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on dude...ESPN just shared shady's response, they did NOT confirm the story to be true, they did NOT report any information to suggest anything is authentic.  They simply acknowledge there is an IG accusation and that McCoy denied it. 

The only thing that has been reported is that some girl made an accusation on IG at this point.  NOT ONE news outlet has confirmed this story to be real or that McCoy is a person of interest by the authrorites if it is.  

Posting links regurgitating the same unconfirmed story does not make it "real".  When someone confirms the event and then confirmed McCoy is a person of interest, then we will all take the story as serious and real.

Pin this!

39 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Anyone saying this is fake and it turns out to be true should be lifetime banned 

Wipe out the front office. Ban people from TBD for life.

You're sitting on quite the moral high ground.Thanks for bringing a massive freaking idiot hammer to a situation that requires a little sympathy for the suspect.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, Mrbojanglezs said:

Ya but hillarys campaign paid for a fake Russian dossier which started the entire Russia investigation and is a big hoax...thanks for playing 

Take the political discussion to PPP, please.

Thanks!

-mod

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate discussion
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on dude...ESPN just shared shady's response, they did NOT confirm the story to be true, they did NOT report any information to suggest anything is authentic.  They simply acknowledge there is an IG accusation and that McCoy denied it. 

The only thing that has been reported is that some girl made an accusation on IG at this point.  NOT ONE news outlet has confirmed this story to be real or that McCoy is a person of interest by the authrorites if it is.  

Posting links regurgitating the same unconfirmed story does not make it "real".  When someone confirms the event and then confirmed McCoy is a person of interest, then we will all take the story as serious and real.

Define "authentic"?  Also, there is more than an allegation in that there is a picture of the purported victim?  Is the allegation against Shady true? Who knows, but this is more than a mere allegation (unless some of the tinfoil hat theories on photoshopping and shape shifting are true).  This woman appears to have been hurt pretty bad.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

9 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

So if all of this is found to be fabricated, which I hope the hell it is for everyone's sake, what should be the repercussions for the person originally posted this on social media?

permanent obscurity

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

So if all of this is found to be fabricated, which I hope the hell it is for everyone's sake, what should be the repercussions for the person originally posted this on social media?

To me, if it is fake I think McCoy should have some say so in the repercussions.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Jail, if possible... -At the very least a civil suit.

12 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Facebook page is saying that McCoy sent people to her house to beat and rob her (which for whatever it's worth, is also what a commenter on that lipstick site mentioned that they had heard through the grapevine) and that you can go to the Instagram post that's been posted in here for more details on the accusations. The Facebook post is literally linking to the Instagram post; they aren't contradicting each other at all.

Edit: For those that care about the comment on that Lipstick site, the exact words are:

TMZ seems to be kinda corroborating this angle too, reporting that McCoy had been trying to take her to court to get back certain valuables/"significant gifts".

2 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

It is, but there is also a picture of someone who really looks like they got the hell kicked out of them, as opposed to a he said/she said situation, which is what I think is missing around here.

It's not missing around here.  She looks like she could have been beaten up, or a car accident....who knows at this point.

But it's really starting to sound farfetched.

She's in London, he's in Miami according to what I've ready.  It sounds like the friend is accusing Shady of sending a mob to her house to rob and pistol whip her.  So I guess Shady knows people in London, or sent the dudes to London, then find her in a city with a population of 8 million?  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't see anywhere McCoy's name mentioned.

It literally says "...sending dudes to her house" to rob and beat her and then says to go read the instagram post for more details, in which it specifically says it's McCoy. It's not really a difficult puzzle to put together.

I would also note that McCoy is saying he hasn't had "any direct contact" with the ex while the actual accusation is that he hired someone to beat her, in which case McCoy could be telling the truth while still being guilty. If McCoy did in fact hire someone as the accusers say, then him not having direct contact with her is a half-truth on McCoy's part.

Edited by DCOrange

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not missing around here.  She looks like she could have been beaten up, or a car accident....who knows at this point.

She's in London, he's in Miami according to what I've ready.  It sounds like the friend is accusing Shady of sending a mob to her house to rob and pistol whip her.  So I guess Shady knows people in London, or sent the dudes to London, then find her in a city with a population of 8 million?  

Bills Mafia?

im sorry. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Or she caught a flight home?  We don't know...