President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

They won't continue this line of rhetoric. It's too simple. BBO, you're mistaken. They know this is at saturation point for this empty line of bull ****

They will change up the pace and go with a combination of these three we are seeing softly rolled out:

1) there is no way he will be impartial toward the law and Constitution because it's clear he is bias. The SCOTUS should be free of political bias and he exposed himself

2) this guy is emotionally unstable, uncooperative, and fragile. How can he be trusted to rule on sensitive matters that will effect us true 'blue' Americans.

3) his lies and youthful indiscretions are troublesome and too great of concern when we need a man of integrity for this job.

9 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

MORONIC.

He just validated the mob.  Next they will claim 1 week was not a sufficient amount of time to conduct a thorough investigation.

"If you give a mouse a cookie..."

You got it. So easy to see the writing on the wall.

16 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

MORONIC.

He just validated the mob.  Next they will claim 1 week was not a sufficient amount of time to conduct a thorough investigation.

"If you give a mouse a cookie..."

For the current democrat party I think we should go with Image result for If You Give a Pig a Pancake

40 minutes ago, Figster said:

Kavanaugh should realize the integrity of the the Supreme court might be compromised under these circumstances. 

I've tried to put my own feelings aside on this issue, but with that being said I'm as bitter about it as you.

bitter and sad...

I truly try  to remain objective during these types of situations and I have been following politics closely since the very first time I voted in the 1980 presidential election. This entire process has sickened me....

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I truly try  to remain objective during these types of situations and I have been following politics closely since the very first time I voted in the 1980 presidential election. This entire process has sickened me....

You and me both

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Katz also demanded unlimited scope.  Not just Ford.  

Do you think Katz will tell Ford about these things? I mean, she never told Ford that the committee wanted to come to CA so she didn't have to fly.

Who are we to believe Katz is telling Ford anything?

It’s smart of McConnell to make Flake, Collins, and Murkowski vote tomorrow to proceed to a final vote on the nomination

before pausing the process for the FBI to investigate instead of pausing it right now.

That’ll put Kavanaugh right at the doorstep of confirmation, with a single floor vote standing between him and the Court.

It’ll add a bit of psychological pressure on the holdouts to say yes next week.

An interesting point from Ross Douthat:

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It’s smart of McConnell to make Flake, Collins, and Murkowski vote tomorrow to proceed to a final vote on the nomination

before pausing the process for the FBI to investigate instead of pausing it right now.

That’ll put Kavanaugh right at the doorstep of confirmation, with a single floor vote standing between him and the Court.

It’ll add a bit of psychological pressure on the holdouts to say yes next week.

An interesting point from Ross Douthat:

This goes along with my theory that O'Kavanaugh was a sacrificial lamb nominated as Red Meat for the Dems to beat up on for a while.  Then when they are pounding their chest he'll nominate this person.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

So you like Brett Kavanaugh? Explain what you like about him. 

He drugs and rapes women is sex cults is pretty awesome. I also like that he "skis" in July with plenty of white powder, spends money buying baseball tickets... And he gets away with it.

And he's probably racist, too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Boyst62 said:

He drugs and rapes women is sex cults is pretty awesome. I also like that he "skis" in July with plenty of white powder, spends money buying baseball tickets... And he gets away with it.

And he's probably racist, too.

I'll grant you that, but he's also got a darkside.

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don’t know him but what Lindsay Graham said made all sorts of sense.   

Just a bunch of TDS’ers TDS’ing.   

You, Whitewalker, Tibs, my kooky relatives.  

Its all routine by now, the Russia things drying up.   Let’s latch onto this one ???

Its embarrassing how far Donnie’s short circuited all of your brains.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

not sure i like some of his decisions, i am not in favor of a surveillance state. that however does noit conflate with my stance against the shitshow the Democrats are putting on and what it does to human rights.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'll grant you that, but he's also got a darkside.

I like his bright side.  The fact that he probably also drowns babies, hangs out with the Clintons, goes to Cosmic Pizza, doesn't rewind the tape before returning it to Blockbuster, .....efff... I just went 6 to midnight..

This guy is my wet dream 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I like his bright side.  The fact that he probably also drowns babies, hangs out with the Clintons, goes to Cosmic Pizza, doesn't rewind the tape before returning it to Blockbuster, .....efff... I just went 6 to midnight..

This guy is my wet dream 

Ladies and gentlemen.......the base.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I say pull kavanaigh and ramrod Barrett through. !@#$ cooperation. !@#$ bipartisanship. !@#$ procedure and process.

Now that I've heard about her I hope O'Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed.  She might even be more fun to watch.  See the people that need men to stand up eat one of their own.

I go by the Molly Ivin's theory.  You pay for all this so you might as well watch it and enjoy it.

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Now that I've heard about here I hope O'Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed.  She might even be more fun to watch.  See the people that need men to stand up eat one of their own.

Good luck finding someone to be a rape accuser when the candidate is a woman. 

56 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Do you think Katz will tell Ford about these things? I mean, she never told Ford that the committee wanted to come to CA so she didn't have to fly.

Who are we to believe Katz is telling Ford anything?

The demand by her attorneys that scope be unlimited is astounding.  Are they representing her or simply using her?  How are they in any position to participate at all except for their reputation of her.  And if they were so confident that her story is true.........

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Good luck finding someone to be a rape accuser when the candidate is a woman. 

Are you kidding???

It won't be mistreatment of men, in her case. It'll be demeaning women and not allowing them to aucceed.  She will be blamed for the glass ceiling, perpetuaating the white cis male.bull ****.

Keep her for RBG's replacement. Or go get Garland for RBG's rrwplacement

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Are you kidding???

It won't be mistreatment of men, in her case. It'll be demeaning women and not allowing them to aucceed.  She will be blamed for the glass ceiling, perpetuaating the white cis male.bull ****.

Garland lol

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's a perfect Trump move.  Troll the !@#$ out of the left, RBG goes to pasture or gets buried in it and then Garland is nominated. How the !@#$ does the Democratic party oppose that?

At this point the democrats would oppose providing food to starving children in the Central African Republic if Trump was behind it...

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's a perfect Trump move.  Troll the !@#$ out of the left, RBG goes to pasture or gets buried in it and then Garland is nominated. How the !@#$ does the Democratic party oppose that?

I said that with the Gorsuch nomination: nominate Garland, and let the left tie themselves in knots trying to simultaneously portray Trump as Panzerkampfmaschinegehilfer-Hitler while voting for his nominee.

It's the sort of epic troll move that he'd pull off.

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

At this point the democrats would oppose providing food to starving children in the Central African Republic if Trump was behind it...

They did oppose Bush's anti-HIV/AIDS program in Africa...until 2009, when they praised Obama for it.  :wacko:

33 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I can't see this FBI investigation lasting more than 1/2 a day.  It could be finished by noon Saturday.  There's only 4 to 5 supposed witnesses to interview.

:mellow:

It''ll be pursued with the same vigor as was with Hillary.  Oh and don't call it an investigation.  It is the Kavanaugh matter. 

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It''ll be pursued with the same vigor as was with Hillary.  Oh and don't call it an investigation.  It is the Kavanaugh matter. 

Benghazi involved an international event where Americans were killed.  

What we have here is an allegation about an event that may have happened  - 36 years ago - between two teenagers.  Psychologist- Actor Christine Ford gave the name of 4 to 5 witnesses.  It won't take long to interview them at all.  Two of them have already swore under oath that they don't know what Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford is talking about.  Likely they'll affirm what they already stated.  That leaves 2 to 3 other supposed witnesses.  How long can that take?  Not long at all.

44 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Say B-MAN, you were saying?

Trump's best bet is to cut this fool loose.

So ............since Joe agreed with you ...................I am wrong that Trump will never withdraw  (unless BK asks him)

Hahahahahahahahhaha.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

That's exactly what I'm expecting The Don to do.

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Benghazi involved an international event where Americans were killed.  

What we have here is an allegation about an event that may have happened  - 36 years ago - between two teenagers.  Psychologist- Actor Christine Ford gave the name of 4 to 5 witnesses.  It won't take long to interview them at all.  Two of them have already swore under oath that they don't know what Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford is talking about.  Likely they'll affirm what they already stated.  That leaves 2 to 3 other supposed witnesses.  How long can that take?  Not long at all.

Throw in Mike Judge, which should add another 30 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I agree.  Let's do it.  Schumer already suggested this to Trump btw.