President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They don't though. They can call the vote Saturday, and probably will. 

McConnel and Schumer will make the final call. 

Now Flake is waffling on the dems :lol: 

This is the problem when you rely on a snake without a spine.

They are negotiating in front of everyone!  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

Now they have to do the investigation.  I'm ok with what was proposed.  A one week investigation with a hard date to vote.  

The only problem is that god knows what crazy crap and allegations will come out.

Unless they're having the FBI investigate Feinstein and Harris for violating victims' rights in this whole circus, it's bull ****.

(This is all political to keep him off the bench when the next session starts. A meaningless victory, if they get it, but one they're willing to throw Ford and all accusers into the fire and destroy the foundation of system of justice... all for a meaningless deadline). 

1 minute ago, Magox said:

They are negotiating in front of everyone!  :lol:

It's hilarious... because if you don't laugh you have to cry. :lol: 

DF trying to say Flake pushed through an amendment, when he did no such thing. Again, Flake is trying to have it both ways but ultimately he's going to side with a yes vote because he NEEDS the GOP to try to primary Trump. The dems are sunk and they know it.

Flake is going to ask Trump for an investigation. Which is high comedy considering how little Trump thinks of Flake. 

Image result for flake and trump meme

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, the dems decided not to bring up your speculation about Kavanaugh's knowledge/participation in stolen emails and subsequently lying about them but chose to make asses of themselves over a high school yearbook? I just don't think there's much to your speculation.

They brought it up, but it doesn't sell politically. It's all become theater ON BOTH SIDES and you know it.

I'm not a #metoo guy, so I find some of it as unsettling as the rank and file on this board.

Edited by LSHMEAB

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't. He plans on primarying Trump in 2020, if he votes no he'll be dead before his campaign even starts. 

I think Flake is genuinely torn. He's a decent man not built for politics circa 2018.

Paul Ryan is the guy with primary aspirations IMO.

2 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

If they actually delay for the FBI to investigate, the FBI should kick them all in the nuts for assigning them to the most impossible investigation ever.

The time to investigate was months ago in private, before you had to worry about people lying.

This.  No one to blame here except Diane Feinstain.

3 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

If they actually delay for the FBI to investigate, the FBI should kick them all in the nuts for assigning them to the most impossible investigation ever.

The time to investigate was months ago in private, before you had to worry about people lying.

I have no doubt the Dems did and found nothing.

10 minutes ago, Figster said:

If a week long delay at most helps our country bridge the divide so that the Supreme court can retain its integrity regardless of how I feel personally about the unsubstantiated allegations its ok by me.

But it won't. The Dems are resolute in their disrespect of the process and the people who are in the majority. 

We might never see another straight man appointed and confirmed to The Supremes. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

But it won't. The Dems are resolute in their disrespect of the process and the people who are in the majority

We might never see another straight man appointed and confirmed to The Supremes. 

The next candidate that appears to be a straight man should just announce that he identifies as a gay black woman so that he/she is fast tracked into the bench.

1 minute ago, westside said:

Is that a code name for a child? Hot BBq?

You've never had hot bbq? 

The mix hot sauce in with BBQ sauce, totally delicious 

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

You should have said validity.  Not viability.  But you said viability.  You just exposed yourself and this whole charade.  

I like being exposed :)

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

The next candidate that appears to be a straight man should just announce that he identifies as a gay black woman so that he/she is fast tracked into the bench.

If he did that we might end up with Boyst on SCOTUS. Do you really want that?

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? She had to determine the viability of this accusation before moving forward 

You are so fullofshit it must ease out of your pores.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are so fullofshit it must ease out of your pores.

Tiberius slipped up.  He said viability when he should have said validity.  There's no validity to Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford's sexual assault claim against Brett Kavanaugh.  None.  She proved that yesterday with her train-wreck testimony.  

But, there is viability.  Viable in the political sense that the Democrats can use this lie as another delay for Brett Kavanaugh's Senate approval for the USSC.

Face it. Tiberius.  You F'd up.