President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or when Ford suddenly becomes afraid to fly, or sick, or any other reason to delay her FBI interview "for another few days..."

Meanwhile what's the betting line on how many new accusers come forward? I think the line is probably around 3.... 

I'll take the over please... and at least one guy too

That reminds me, I wonder what happened to the guys who confessed to harassing Ford earlier in the week

http://time.com/5408094/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-two-men-claim-attack/

Edited by Cinga

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You seem to be a slow learner Ian................................

You have been shown that any of these new rules that you libs come up with ...........WILL apply to you too....................

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Republicans prove they have no spine, and that they are fine throwing BK to the wolves- again. 

Gorsuch is an extremely conservative guy with terrible policies who's fully qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

This guy is a whole different beast. I have a feeling Trump might throw him under the bus. Trump is no political dummy.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Gorsuch is an extremely conservative guy with terrible policies who's fully qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

This guy is a whole different beast. I have a feeling Trump might throw him under the bus. Trump is no political dummy.

LOL.........................

Oh wait ...................you were serious...................................LOL !

You don't seem to understand Trump and the situation at all................

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or simply more people coming forward. They will find that house, that's for sure 

Isn't this better, though? The likelihood of the FBI finding something after 36 years is still pretty small. You guys will be very happy if they find nothing and Brett can go to the court. 

You’re slow.

There. Is. No. Evidence. 

It. Is. A. Shitshow. 

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It really must be hard to exist in your condition. Props to you man.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or he's posting random bull **** that makes no sense and no one understands.

Given past history, which do you think is more likely?

You nut jobs are so over invested in this crap....get a life woulda....there is a great big wonderful world out there....

22 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Terrible policies? 

He's a Supreme Court Justice...

What, exactly, do you believe the role of the Court is?

5 minutes ago, baskin said:

You nut jobs are so over invested in this crap....get a life woulda....there is a great big wonderful world out there....

Basky always does this sort of reply when there is no actual response to the slapdown of lib/dem 'points'

?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

I found her less credible after seeing and hearing her and hearing her testimony.  And the uptalking was artificial and coached.

And don't think for a second that these allegations weren't investigated as soon as Dems found out about them.  And obviously they found nothing because they produced nothing.

You can rest assured the first thing the Democrats did, after receiving the letter from Ford, was talk to her. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that If the Democrats felt, at that time, it was a credible allegation, they would have brought it forward immediately. They didn't. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You can rest assured the first thing the Democrats did, after receiving the letter from Ford, was talk to her. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that If the Democrats felt, at that time, it was a credible allegation, they would have brought it forward immediately. They didn't. 

Lol. no. they were going to sit on it regardless of it's validity. i'll sit back and watch as you get smacked around for this.

Edited by Foxx

29 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

DoMs0JvUUAA9bAT.jpg

That's outrageous! A misdemeanor? A misdemeanor?!!! 

Don't those fascist police know that she accused him of grabbing her breast, and trying to touch her skin? 

He's a fiend short and simple. #RAGEAGAINSTREPUBLICANS

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Terrible policies? 

He's a Supreme Court Justice...

What, exactly, do you believe the role of the Court is?

To uphold the constitution. However, many things are not IN the constitution, which makes difficult cases subjective. It's really easy to cherry pick if you're so inclined. This guy rifles through precedent and disparate rulings to suit his partisanship. He's the definition of an activist judge. I assume you watched the confirmation hearings?

Even Roberts voted to uphold the ACA. There's judicial discretion whether you want to admit it or not. I personally don't give a damn about Roe V Wade, but this guy's propensity to rule for corporations is alarming.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I don't believe they received a letter from Ford. I believe they concocted one with Ford. This was a hit job from the very beginning.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

To uphold the constitution. However, many things are not IN the constitution, which makes difficult cases subjective. It's really easy to cherry pick if you're so inclined. This guy rifles through precedent and disparate rulings to suit his partisanship. He's the definition of an activist judge. I assume you watched the confirmation hearings?

Even Roberts voted to uphold the ACA. There's judicial discretion whether you want to admit it or not. I personally don't give a damn about Roe V Wade, but this guy's propensity to rule for corporations is alarming.

What, exactly, do you think the Constitution does?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It won't.  You really think a week-long delay settles anything down?  This encourages the Jacobins to double-down on their bull **** tactics, confirms the legal principle of "guilty until proven innocent," encourages rule by mob hysteria...the next time they don't get their way, someone's going to get shot.

If I'm Trump, I tell the Senate "!@#$ you, the FBI's done their investigation.  File a criminal complaint with Maryland, or shut the !@#$ up and vote."  If I'm Kavanaugh, I release a statement saying "This process has been perverted all principles of American government and jurisprudence, and I can no longer in good faith take part in it" and walk away without saying another goddamn word.  This is !@#$ing ridiculous.  We're making the !@#$ing Italians under Berlusconi look sane and coherent.

Kavanaugh should realize the integrity of the the Supreme court might be compromised under these circumstances. 

I've tried to put my own feelings aside on this issue, but with that being said I'm as bitter about it as you.

bitter and sad...

Edited by Figster

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Provides me the freedom to express an opinion on a Bills message board.

No, that's the President.  The President grants rights and writes laws.  The Supreme Court enacts them.  And Congress rallies the masses in support of the President's actions.

The three branches of government, according to liberals.

-----------------------------------

Trump just ordered the FBI to investigate a criminal complaint that is not in the FBI's jurisdiction or scope that is well past its statute of limitations, based on nothing more than mob hysteria.  

Kavanaugh is an idiot to put up with this bull ****.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, that's the President.  The President grants rights and writes laws.  The Supreme Court enacts them.  And Congress rallies the masses in support of the President's actions.

The three branches of government, according to liberals.

-----------------------------------

Trump just ordered the FBI to investigate a criminal complaint that is not in the FBI's jurisdiction or scope that is well past its statute of limitations, based on nothing more than mob hysteria.  

Kavanaugh is an idiot to put up with this bull ****.

MORONIC.

He just validated the mob.  Next they will claim 1 week was not a sufficient amount of time to conduct a thorough investigation.

"If you give a mouse a cookie..."

16 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

MORONIC.

He just validated the mob.  Next they will claim 1 week was not a sufficient amount of time to conduct a thorough investigation.

"If you give a mouse a cookie..."

Katz already put out the statement you just predicted.

Edited by 4merper4mer