President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-show-dr-ford-is-not-a-licensed-psychologist-may-have-committed-perjury/

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie.

After thanking members of the committee on Thursday, and while under oath, Ford opened her testimony saying, “My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

The issue lies with the word “psychologist,” and Ford potentially misrepresenting herself and her credentials, an infraction that is taken very seriously in the psychology field as well as under California law.

Under California law, as with almost every other state, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford couldn't remember if she paid for the July 2018 polygraph or not.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford couldn't remember if the July 2018 polygraph was videotaped.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford doesn't know what the word "exculpatory" means.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford doesn't remember where or when the July 2018 polygraph was administered.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford doesn't remember if she shared her therapist notes with the Washington Post or not in her July 2018 interview.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford said she doesn't like flying in an airplane but flies a lot in airplanes.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford doesn't know who is paying for her lawyers.

- Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford claims the alleged 1982 sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh is "seared into her memory" but constantly had to review notes when testifying to the US Senate.

Conclusion:  Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford is a complete FRAUD!

:oops:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-show-dr-ford-is-not-a-licensed-psychologist-may-have-committed-perjury/

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie.

After thanking members of the committee on Thursday, and while under oath, Ford opened her testimony saying, “My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

The issue lies with the word “psychologist,” and Ford potentially misrepresenting herself and her credentials, an infraction that is taken very seriously in the psychology field as well as under California law.

Under California law, as with almost every other state, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

“At this point, what difference does it make?” 

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Mocking real American Viet  Nam war veterans (heroes) is pathetic.

As a Viet Kong vet, I concur. The round eye Kerry is a terrible person, though.

Serving in the military gives no one a free pass to be a dickhead or special privilege. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Magox said:

This is freaking unreal.  I can't think of many things that I hate more than the media.  They are corrupt 

I haven't been engaged in politics that much over the past year and a half but This Kavanaugh issue has got me fired the !@#$ up.  No matter if it turns out that hes guilty or not, the facts that are out there unequivocally shows that he was not involved.  I'm sick of it.  

I have already requested my ballots for my wife and I.  I  have contacted my brother and parents to get theirs.  My parents watched the **** show and were brought to tears by Kavanaugh's testimony.  

People are pissed.

Which is why I believe we need action from the Trump administration against the media. Burn it all to the ground, they are enemies of the people.

Edited by joesixpack

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Which is why I believe we need action from the Trump administration against the media. Burn it all to the ground, they are enemies of the people.

We don't need any action by any administration to interfere with the free press. What we need are more citizens handing out Pinnochio Awards. Fake news needs to be criticized and the purveyors of it mocked and ridiculed.

• Like (+1) 5

I saw this at a social media site and it seemed quite reasonable. I asked myself what advantages do women have over men. I stopped at getting laid whenever they want.

Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundr...eds of audiences:

"I draw a line down the middle of a chalkboard, sketching a male symbol on one side and a female symbol on the other.
Then I ask just the men: What steps do you guys take, on a daily basis, to prevent yourselves from being sexually assaulted? At first there is a kind of awkward silence as the men try to figure out if they've been asked a trick question. The silence gives way to a smattering of nervous laughter. Occasionally, a young a guy will raise his hand and say, 'I stay out of prison.' This is typically followed by another moment of laughter, before someone finally raises his hand and soberly states, 'Nothing. I don't think about it.'
Then I ask the women the same question. What steps do you take on a daily basis to prevent yourselves from being sexually assaulted? Women throughout the audience immediately start raising their hands. As the men sit in stunned silence, the women recount safety precautions they take as part of their daily routine.
Hold my keys as a potential weapon. Look in the back seat of the car before getting in. Carry a cell phone. Don't go jogging at night. Lock all the windows when I sleep, even on hot summer nights. Be careful not to drink too much. Don't put my drink down and come back to it; make sure I see it being poured. Own a big dog. Carry Mace or pepper spray. Have an unlisted phone number. Have a man's voice on my answering machine. Park in well-lit areas. Don't use parking garages. Don't get on elevators with only one man, or with a group of men. Vary my route home from work. Watch what I wear. Don't use highway rest areas. Use a home alarm system. Don't wear headphones when jogging. Avoid forests or wooded areas, even in the daytime. Don't take a first-floor apartment. Go out in groups. Own a firearm. Meet men on first dates in public places. Make sure to have a car or cab fare. Don't make eye contact with men on the street. Make assertive eye contact with men on the street.”

― Jackson Katz, The Macho Paradox: Why Some Men Hurt Women and How All Men Can Help

(The first man to minor in women's studies at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, holds a master's degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and a Ph.D. in cultural studies and education from UCLA.)

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw this at a social media site and it seemed quite reasonable. I asked myself what advantages do women have over men. I stopped at getting laid whenever they want.

Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundr...eds of audiences:

"I draw a line down the middle of a chalkboard, sketching a male symbol on one side and a female symbol on the other.
Then I ask just the men: What steps do you guys take, on a daily basis, to prevent yourselves from being sexually assaulted? At first there is a kind of awkward silence as the men try to figure out if they've been asked a trick question. The silence gives way to a smattering of nervous laughter. Occasionally, a young a guy will raise his hand and say, 'I stay out of prison.' This is typically followed by another moment of laughter, before someone finally raises his hand and soberly states, 'Nothing. I don't think about it.'
Then I ask the women the same question. What steps do you take on a daily basis to prevent yourselves from being sexually assaulted? Women throughout the audience immediately start raising their hands. As the men sit in stunned silence, the women recount safety precautions they take as part of their daily routine.
Hold my keys as a potential weapon. Look in the back seat of the car before getting in. Carry a cell phone. Don't go jogging at night. Lock all the windows when I sleep, even on hot summer nights. Be careful not to drink too much. Don't put my drink down and come back to it; make sure I see it being poured. Own a big dog. Carry Mace or pepper spray. Have an unlisted phone number. Have a man's voice on my answering machine. Park in well-lit areas. Don't use parking garages. Don't get on elevators with only one man, or with a group of men. Vary my route home from work. Watch what I wear. Don't use highway rest areas. Use a home alarm system. Don't wear headphones when jogging. Avoid forests or wooded areas, even in the daytime. Don't take a first-floor apartment. Go out in groups. Own a firearm. Meet men on first dates in public places. Make sure to have a car or cab fare. Don't make eye contact with men on the street. Make assertive eye contact with men on the street.”

― Jackson Katz, The Macho Paradox: Why Some Men Hurt Women and How All Men Can Help

(The first man to minor in women's studies at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, holds a master's degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and a Ph.D. in cultural studies and education from UCLA.)

This is really quite good, and inciteful. 

The problem with this, is that modern feminists and SJW’s use something like this to point to good men who would go out of the way to protect them and accuse them of being the problem. All while demanding meh equality. 

There is is a fundamental difference between men and women and it isn’t because men are evil and women are not. Pretending difference doesn’t exist only makes identifying issues that much harder.

(sorry if off topic)

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This is really quite good, and inciteful. 

The problem with this, is that modern feminists and SJW’s use something like this to point to good men who would go out of the way to protect them and accuse them of being the problem. All while demanding meh equality. 

There is is a fundamental difference between men and women and it isn’t because men are evil and women are not. Pretending difference doesn’t exist only makes identifying issues that much harder.

(sorry if off topic)

Social Justice Warriors will tell you there are no differences between men and women, while at the same time insisting that there are fundamental differences between men and women.  

The truth is that men and women are chemically different, and have different pathologies.

When it comes to the extremes of those pathologies, things that tend towards deviance and criminality, men at those levels tend towards expressions of violence.  Women, having evolved differently, tend towards different types of deviance.

The truth is that the overwhelming majority of men are outside the scope of the dangerous parts of their pathology.

This is not a problem with men.

It's a problem with deviants.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

lol when i've actually been raped by a chick

and when i've been taken advantage of while high on flu medicine - when i had the flu.

the rape:  took a chick home from a bar.  had sex.  went to bed with her.  woke up in the middle of the night with a blazing hangover and her on top of me without protection - blacking in and out and half asleep.

the assault was just that, evidently i was the one initiating it to a woman who knew i was high as hell on prescription sedatives and cough suppressants.

#metoo

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

so, grassley really just called out the democrats for providing the whackadoo whose name is not worth mentioning when she perjured herself?

the fbi will have to come out saying: she didn't mean to break the laws - it wasn't on purpose.  she just needed to clean it, like with a cloth.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

This has touched a social media meme nerve. My wife, who hates Kavanaugh’s politics, liked him until this week and thought he should be nominated. But then heard him testify and found him self/centered, thin skinned, defensive, and does not believe he is honest. 

I probed it a little (hard to do since we disagree on this), and a lot comes from her feelings similar to what you posted mounting roughly to “Men don’t get it.”

She doesn’t know if he did it for sure but she feels he’s a liar AND he does not understand the issue he finds himself in the middle of, and his selfish anger infuriated her. 

I see others offering anecdotal stories opposed to this. Just sharing mine. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

This has touched a social media meme nerve. My wife, who hates Kavanaugh’s politics, liked him until this week and thought he should be nominated. But then heard him testify and found him self/centered, thin skinned, defensive, and does not believe he is honest. 

I probed it a little (hard to do since we disagree on this), and a lot comes from her feelings similar to what you posted mounting roughly to “Men don’t get it.”

She doesn’t know if he did it for sure but she feels he’s a liar AND he does not understand the issue he finds himself in the middle of, and his selfish anger infuriated her. 

your wife sounds emotionally unstable and terribly insecure.

guess she fits you

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Any idea who?

fTTBLia.gif

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I can guarantee that anybody who's falsely accused of sexual assault is going to come across as self-centered, thin-skinned, and defensive.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Ridiculous.

You would come off as angry too if you were accused of sexual assault.

Kavanaugh is fighting for his life because the scumbag Democrats are little bitches who can't stand not having power. Kavanaugh has EVERY right to be angry. Case closed.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

She "feels" he is a liar and self centered. So there's no proof that he's a liar and he's self centered during a hearing about him? Ask your wife for me if she was accused of molesting little boys if she might be a little thin skinned and defensive.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Imagine the selfishness of a man not wanting to be called a serial rapist.  Of course all men are serial rapists.  It's an outcropping of capitalism I tell you.  We should all be commies.

Like you.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I call bull ****. This sounds like the typical liberal "I was going to vote for <insert moderate Republican eunuch> until he said x, so now I'm voting for the socialist."

Criticizing a man falsely accused of sexual assault for his temperament in defending himself is the equivalent of criticizing a rape victim for being emotional when recounting her story.

Your wife sounds like a real peach.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

fTTBLia.gif

I can guarantee that anybody who's falsely accused of sexual assault is going to come across as self-centered, thin-skinned, and defensive.

Apparently men who get it are sympathetic to their accusers because they understand how traumatic the attack they never experienced can be.

Kavanaugh's an !@#$ because he's standing his ground, and he won't back down.

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Imagine the selfishness of a man not wanting to be called a serial rapist.  Of course all men are serial rapists.  It's an outcropping of capitalism I tell you.  We should all be commies.

Like you.

And since he's been called a pedophile who molests girls on his basketball team, I'll bet he's become even MORE selfish.

He really should think of others and reply "I'm sorry.  Even though I didn't do any of this, I COULD have, and I shouldn't be so sensitive to the attempts to destroy myself, my family, and my life, and think more about the people I never victimized in these events that never happened."

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Apparently men who get it are sympathetic to their accusers because they understand how traumatic the attack they never experienced can be.

Kavanaugh's an !@#$ because he's standing his ground, and he won't back down.

When I was falsely accused, I was sympathetic to my accuser.  Because she had, in fact been raped.

But I certainly was defensive and and self-centered when I was explaining that I didn't do it.  

Of course, it helped me be sympathetic that when I was accused, I was accused by the victim seeking justice through the criminal justice system, and not by Dianne !@#$ing Feinstein trying to derail a Senate confirmation and destroy me.  I think if the latter case were true, I would have felt far less sympathy.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It is a pretty sad state of affairs that a person can accuse another person of a crime and be taken seriously 36 years after it supposedly happened, without any corroborating evidence. Dr. Ford claimed that 4 other people could testify to it happening but not one of them could or would back her up. To the dems the only 2 relevant matters here are that Kavanaugh is a conservative judge and they are democrats. Every one of the ten democrats on the Judiciary Committee have been deliberately disingenuous. Let this settle in: they were willing to trash a man's reputation without any corroborating evidence whatsoever in order to achieve their own political goals. Every last one of them will carry this shame for the rest of their life.

The dems need to be made to pay dearly for the crap that they are trying to pull off.

You wrongly assume they feel shame. The current left are very similar to the communists that, when they achieved their hold on power in Russia and China, killed millions of their own citizens to purge the potentially disloyal and those deemed inconvenient.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

You guys are funny.

Beware your echo chamber here on the conspiracy board.

Listen.

I live - and have dealt with this very topic - in the real world.  You want an echo chamber, go stick your head further up your wife's ass.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw that 75% of suicides are male and asked How can this be - when all I've been hearing for the last year or two is how horrible it is to be a woman?

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

[/discussion]