Allen or Dahlin: Who will be better ?

Just now, Watkins101 said:

Likely Dahlin though it is possible that Allen could be better. I would put it at 90% chance that Dahlin is better though.

BS. My analytics research tell me there is a 89.876543% chance.

• Haha (+1) 1

Dahlin might be a much stronger prospect, but Allen has a better chance  to make a bigger impact IMO. 

BTW, if  you haven't youtube'd Dahlin's highlights, do yourself a favor immediately and look him up. Your jaw will drop, and I can guarantee you'll watch at least 1-2 more highlight videos. 

The expectation is that Dahlin will likely become the premier defenseman in the NHL...........that's a singular HOF-expectation kinda' pick.

We just hope Allen becomes one of the better QB's in the NFL for a long time.

But in terms of impact..........one SB would be worth quite a few Stanley Cups,  IMO.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Dahlin is a McDavid level defenseman.  He is probably going to be bigger than Eichel.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Who the hell is Dahlin?

Sabres won the first pick in the NHL draft lottery the other night.  The best player this year is a phenomenal defenseman from Sweden named Rasmus Dahlin.  He is the best defensive prospect to come out in 20-30 years.  

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Who the hell is Dahlin?

1) Poor football takes

2) Doesn't mind posting dumb questions that show he can't use a search engine

3) Starts topics regarding thoughts that have obviously been hashed over

That's a triple crown right there..........congrats Yastrzemski!:thumbsup:

(Who the hell is Yaz?:blink:)

• Like (+1) 1

Dahlin. He's a generational player.. He is as close to a sure thing future HOF'er that you can get.

Hopefully Allen can develop but Dahlin is going to change the Sabres fate immediately, He will have a huge impact on the Sabres

Edited by ddaryl
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

1) Poor football takes

2) Doesn't mind posting dumb questions that show he can't use a search engine

3) Starts topics regarding thoughts that have obviously been hashed over

That's a triple crown right there..........congrats Yastrzemski!:thumbsup:

(Who the hell is Yaz?:blink:)

Haha somebody's mad.

18 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Haha somebody's mad.

Or maybe I'm mocking your post.   Your call.   I think I've been pretty consistently critical of your sh*t posting on this board since you showed up.

Did you just get off suspension?   Did you see JMC2009?  I heard he was there too.   

I guess I was unknowingly enjoying you not posting until you showed up days after the draft wondering if anyone had discussed anything about Josh Allen yet.:lol:

36 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Or maybe I'm mocking your post.   Your call.   I think I've been pretty consistently critical of your sh*t posting on this board since you showed up.

Did you just get off suspension?   Did you see JMC2009?  I heard he was there too.   

I guess I was unknowingly enjoying you not posting until you showed up days after the draft wondering if anyone had discussed anything about Josh Allen yet.:lol:

Not suspended. Just better use of my time.

There is an ignore function. Bye.

Dahlin gets my vote.  Dude might develop into the best offensive defenseman ever. He’s so slick with the puck.  His bust chance is very very very  low imo, hence why he gets my vote.

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Dahlin. He's a generational player.. He is as close to a sure thing future HOF'er that you can get.

Hopefully Allen can develop but Dahlin is going to change the Sabres fate immediately, He will have a huge impact on the Sabres

I feel like the same thing was said about Eichel.

56 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Don't confuse me with JM2009 ever again, bro.