Day 3 of draft rounds 4-7 let’s talk

5 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Why is everyone complaining?  We can acquire players other ways besides the draft.  Free agency isn't over and there will be cut players as well.  Plus, does nobody remember how aggressive we were last year trading for players after the draft?  Why is that not a possibility for this year too?  We have many needs.  

Speaking for myself, because some of the offensive needs are a priority. Not something you wait and see what happens to shake free in cut downs.

And because the defensive coach just keeps building his defense. And he picks who the heck heard of them offensive coordinators. He just keeps doing next to nothing with the offense. Aside from the QB pick up he has done nothing and keeps doing it is why.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 1

I am an advocate for the Bills to give up their 6th round pick to Cleveland for Corey Coleman.

The Browns have a log jam at WR, so give em a pick.

But this won't happen in a million years, so it's useless for me to even waste my time typing this.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

We had the 30th ranked offense last year.

Now we lose 3 starters off the line, Tyrod, Matthews, and all we have added is a project QB, a QB with 3 starts, and Kerley.

Hard to imagine this offense not being dead last in the NFL next year.

Do you think any of that had to do with Tyrod?  I don’t know what AJ will be, but I think we have a better chance to win that Jax game with him in there.  

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I am an advocate for the Bills to give up their 6th round pick to Cleveland for Corey Coleman.

But this won't happen in a million years, so it's useless for me to even waste my time typing this.

I would love this as well but its wishful thinking 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think something like that may take place but later in the offseason.  They will probably let them compete first.

Chris BrownVerified account @ChrisBrownBills 27s28 seconds ago

Per Pro Football Focus, Teller has been 1 of highest graded guards for the last 4 years. His run block success & pass block efficiency both ranked in the top 10 among guards in 2017. He ranked 9th in both categories. #Bills

Chris BrownVerified account @ChrisBrownBills 11s12 seconds ago

Teller gave up just 4 sacks in 1,358 pass block snaps at Va Tech. #Bills

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Really like the Teller pick, another beast built like a brick of granite according to NFL.com. They had him as a 3rd or 4th rnd pick. Relieved to have help for oline, would not be surprised if he is a starter at some point this season.