Rosen as a Bill

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/08/nick_saban_football_isnt_any_m.html

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry about to much on his plate.  This guy is just the worst QB in my option. when I was his age I was full time US Airforce and worked 2 part time jobs and took college classes. Guy is as big a jerk as they come. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen. m

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/08/nick_saban_football_isnt_any_m.html

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry. This guy is just the worst QB in my option. 

Saban doesn’t lie right?

55 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Folks are overlooking the added bonus that you could change the nameplate and suddenly that humiliating old EJ jersey is golden.

You know what is scary though? The schedule just came out today. The Bills open against Carolina. Didn't EJ open against Carolina as well? I'm not usually superstitious but...

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

You know what is scary though? The schedule just came out today. The Bills open against Carolina. Didn't EJ open against Carolina as well? I'm not usually superstitious but...

Had a comeback too if I remember right. 

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

That was a nice game for EJ.  Too bad it played out the way it did . . . 

Just now, DefenseWins said:

Perhaps if we do draft Rosen he will choose a different number...

I want a #9 QB. Whoever it is. 

Also, while we're talking about #'s, does anyone else dislike the trend of Linebackers wearing 40's and almost no receivers these days wearing 80's?

36 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We should get the band back together. I could do Buckhead.

Yeah, I have a work event at TopGolf all day Thursday, to the draft Thursday night, and took off Friday and Monday. So lets do this thing! I sense it could end up at Follies....

We should.  I'll text you. 

Follies if we end up with Rosen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Just like Jim Kelly

• Like (+1) 1

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Sounds like something said about Jim Kelly..  I think he did fine here.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

We open the preseason vs the panthers, not regular season

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We open the preseason vs the panthers, not regular season

True though I only said that "we open at home against Carolina". But u are right to point out that EJ was opening the regular season whereas this would only be the preseason opener for Rosen - or whoever...

Well I live in Buffalo, and I don't see a "fit" issue here. Wins and losses determine how good a fit is. 

Just because he has a decent brain doesn't mean he has an attitude problem. It just means many people in the world of sports don't know what to do with him. He won't just shut up and entertain us, like a good boy.  

15 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

That moral tire fire actually benefitted from the lack of attention people paid to his personal affairs in our small market. Bigger city might have meant bigger gossip. And there was much to gossip about...

49 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen.

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry about to much on his plate.  This guy is just the worst QB in my option. when I was his age I was full time US Airforce and worked 2 part time jobs and took college classes. Guy is as big a jerk as they come. 

Take it easy, Francis.

51 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Breathe dude - breathe - we get it - you don't like Rosen.....its Ok - really it is.....

• Like (+1) 2

You don’t like Rosen?  You should post more about it. 

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It's not worth getting into it, but look up why Kaepernick and other players decided to start kneeling over previously sitting for the anthem and tell me he's disrespecting the military.  

he is disrespecting the military.  He can say whatever he wants, but his actions are disrespectful, regardless of whether he intended them to be or not.  

He's also a terrible QB.  

Edited by RyanC883

25 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Not a very apt comparison.  Jim Kelly was about fun (women) and sun when he was drafted and pooh-poohed Buffalo.  Kelly also has cultural similarities with a wide variety of Buffalo's population.  Rosen has a broader interest than being a beach party animal and a minimal cultural bond.

49 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Carolina was Week 2. I remember that because the week before, we opened at home against the Patriots, and EJ had us up 21-20 with about 1 minute left, but the O stalled and gave the ball back to the Pats and our defense couldnt stop Brady from moving the ball 50+ yards in 40 seconds, and the Pats kicked a game winner as time expired. But EJ had a good game for his first ever, and the D let him down.

Ask me how much constantly losing to the Pats has affected me...

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Carolina was Week 2. I remember that because the week before, we opened at home against the Patriots, and EJ had us up 21-20 with about 1 minute left, but the O stalled and gave the ball back to the Pats and our defense couldnt stop Brady from moving the ball 50+ yards in 40 seconds, and the Pats kicked a game winner as time expired. But EJ had a good game for his first ever, and the D let him down.

I remember that game very well, also. I also remember thinking to myself that, just maybe, we have a quarterback. Oh well

17 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

he is disrespecting the military.  He can say whatever he wants, but his actions are disrespectful, regardless of whether he intended them to be or not.  

He's also a terrible QB.  

You didn’t post anything truthful. You lie!

But yeah, Brandon Weeden is a better qb than Kaep.

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

You never bring up his actual play as a QB. It's always his attitude/opinion you don't like. 

On the field, he's the best passer in this draft class and the most advanced QB in his abilities. The way he can read the field is extremely impressive for a college kid. 

His accuracy is fantastic, too.

He also led the 2nd greatest comebacks in NCAA football history. Brought his team back in the 4th quarter down by 34 points (44-10) to win the game. He led FIVE straight scoring drives, and scored 35 straight points to win the game 45-44. And that wasn't even his best game... 

He is the #2 ranked QB in this draft class according to NFL draft grades. 

You better be be ready for the possibility of a Rosen pick because there has been a lot of smoke coming from the Bills that this is the guy they want! And I love it! I think he would fit in Buffalo perfectly fine. 

Edited by BillsFan4

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

EJ probably wouldn’t have amounted to anything as a starter but dear lord was his development terrible here.  He was a “piece of clay” who was give Syracuse’s OC to be his OC and qb coach.  So stupid.

this is also the reason I like Rosen. A much more polished product that it seems harder for us to screw up.

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

I'd be good with this as well...

2897ip.jpg

He will get fined/ possibly kicked out of the league if he wears that jersey.  Then, Baker will have to add the nfl to his list of haters.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

EJ probably wouldn’t have amounted to anything as a starter but dear lord was his development terrible here.  He was a “piece of clay” who was give Syracuse’s OC to be his OC and qb coach.  So stupid.

this is also the reason I like Rosen. A much more polished product that it seems harder for us to screw up.

Agreed on all points. The Bills and Marrone did not do EJ any favors. I believe Marrone was not interested in developing a rookie AT ALL, as evidenced by his refusal to hire a QB coach and his fights with Whaley to bring in a vet. That whole thing just sucked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JM57 said:

LOLOLOLOLOL

In fairness, if we get completely shut out of trading up for one of the top guys, I dont mind Rudolph at 12. And I certainly wouldnt mind him at 22, although I fear waiting that long would see New England jump ahead of us with Seattle and snag him.

Maybe BPA at 12, then trade 22 and whatever to get up to 18 and snag Rudolph. But that is far and away Plan B.

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In fairness, if we get completely shut out of trading up for one of the top guys, I dont mind Rudolph at 12. And I certainly wouldnt mind him at 22, although I fear waiting that long would see New England jump ahead of us with Seattle and snag him.

Maybe BPA at 12, then trade 22 and whatever to get up to 18 and snag Rudolph. But that is far and away Plan B.

I was just lol'ing at the fact someone wouldn't be excited for one of the top 2 QB's in the draft, but would be for the #5/6 QB. Just silly.

• Like (+1) 1

Was watching a bunch of Rosen-related content on the NFL channel yesterday.  Interviews with him in street clothes and stuff like that.

I don't like this guy, as an individual, or his general look!  LOL.  I really don't.

He doesn't look the part.

I think he has more chance to bust than some of the others in the draft, even if many have him as the top prospect in the draft or suggest he is the most accurate (which I'm a big fan of).

I just don't like this guy.

:lol:

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Was watching a bunch of Rosen-related content on the NFL channel yesterday.  Interviews with him in street clothes and stuff like that.

I don't like this guy, as an individual, or his general look!  LOL.  I really don't.

I think he has more chance to bust than some of the others in the draft, even if many have him as the top prospect in the draft or suggest he is the most accurate (which I'm a big fan of).

So youre saying you want someone you find more smoochable? Whatever floats your boat, dude! :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I could not agree more. +100

43 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

You never bring up his actual play as a QB. It's always his attitude/opinion you don't like. 

On the field, he's the best passer in this draft class and the most advanced QB in his abilities. The way he can read the field is extremely impressive for a college kid. 

His accuracy is fantastic, too.

He also led the 2nd greatest comebacks in NCAA football history. Brought his team back in the 4th quarter down by 34 points (44-10) to win the game. He led FIVE straight scoring drives, and scored 35 straight points to win the game 45-44. And that wasn't even his best game... 

He is the #2 ranked QB in this draft class according to NFL draft grades. 

You better be be ready for the possibility of a Rosen pick because there has been a lot of smoke coming from the Bills that this is the guy they want! And I love it! I think he would fit in Buffalo perfectly fine. 

Not true in many post all around twobillsdrive I bring up his play and what I don’t like about it. I also do bring up all his attitude and personality things that I do not like. So for me I don’t like this guy at all. I would hate it if the Bills drafted him. I hate him like he is Tom Brady. I think he is a fake and fraud. He is Injury prone and had plenty of talent at UCLA and he has a losing record. He is not a winner at all. He is a me first guy and thinks he is better then everyone else. He is not a good leader, he is very poor thrower on anything over 20 yards and gets a lot of balls batted down. 10 of them alone last year at UCLA. Mason Rudolph is so much better then this guy it’s not even funny. Better person, better stats, better career and he is a winner. 

24 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Excited? Kind of.

If it said Darnold and had a 14 or Mayfield and had a 6 (Colton Schmidt approved) then I’d be EXCITED...

If we move up and grab any of them at #2, I'd be excited and trust Beane's judgement.