Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

48 minutes ago, bbb said:

No.  Pot is classified as a hallucinogen, we well as whatever else it is categorized as.  At least it used to be.

Tim Leary promised us that hallucinogens were perfectly harmless and you could have sex for 72 straight hours whenever you wanted to just by taking them.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Lets give up on a 2nd round pick ? 

What a a dumb idea.  Plenty of time to get him right for the season.  

The guy is not good enough to take a chance he gets other young players doing drugs.  Looked like a bust and your eyes don't lie

33 minutes ago, bbb said:

Are you sure you know what a lynchpin is?

Yes. It refers to an essential element in an organization. But your just using the term improperly (on purpose) to get a rise out of me. Right? Cause trolling a mental heath discussion is how you get off, right? (BTWThat's pretty gross dude.)

Edited by MURPHD6

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This kid is really blowing it. Just another Buffalo Bill second round wide receiver bust.

Wow you're right.  This is sadly, eerily similar to Hardy situation (Hardy's media exposure to his mental illness came more out after he left Bills though).

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I dropped out twice. The second time after an argument with my tutor. I kicked a lamppost in frustration on my way out, broke my toe.

I know, I'm a menace to society.

most of us were entitled to "find ourselves" by bombing out and taking off a year to "think things through" all on Dad's coin...  :D

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

If it is a drug issue then it may be a one off. Kids make mistakes and this is not a hanging offense. There is more than 5 months until the start of the season so he has time to get things right.

There are mistakes, and then there are "butt-naked" mistakes...

Within the "butt-naked" category, you have ones caught on camera, and ones that weren't....

Within the "butt-naked mistakes caught on camera" category, you have ones caught on camera while you were high, and ones NOT caught on camera while you were high.

I've made every butt-naked mistake except the last.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

There are mistakes, and then there are "butt-naked" mistakes...

Within the "butt-naked" category, you have ones caught on camera, and ones that weren't....

Within the "butt-naked mistakes caught on camera" category, you have ones caught on camera while you were high, and ones NOT caught on camera while you were high.

I've made every butt-naked mistake except the last.

You know what... That is actually bulls__t... :lol:

My apologies for lying to you all, but I JUST remembered an episode from the early 90's... -Me and Zay really aren't all that different.

Edited by #34fan

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Criminal charges are likely off the table.   He'll pay for the damages and the DA's office will drop it.

However, as to his football career, a great deal of uncertainty lies ahead...

1 hour ago, MURPHD6 said:

Yes. It refers to an essential element in an organization. But your just using the term improperly (on purpose) to get a rise out of me. Right? Cause trolling a mental heath discussion is how you get off, right? (BTWThat's pretty gross dude.)

I'm not even the one you were arguing with, but carry on.

17 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Criminal charges are likely off the table.   He'll pay for the damages and the DA's office will drop it.

With no criminal charges I'm not sure if that will be the case, especially if he pisses clean.  Outside of removing himself for treatment if he is dealing with real mental issues, then this could ultimately just be a very embarrassing non-issue.  

39 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He can bounce back from this. 

28 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

With no criminal charges I'm not sure if that will be the case, especially if he pisses clean.  Outside of removing himself for treatment if he is dealing with real mental issues, then this could ultimately just be a very embarrassing non-issue.  

I for one hope so.

Until anything new comes up (and I hope nothing does) I don't really have anything else to say about this.

As others have said, I'm glad there were no camera's everywhere when I was 22!

54 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Exactly . I don't want to see Bills players arrested or anything. I mostly care if he can catch a football or not. Last season wasn't very promising, and this is a tumultuous start to a critical offseason. 

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Wherever you got your qualifications from, give them back.

I have family members with mental health problems, so I have taken the time to read up on the topic. I really hope that you do not, given your opinions, lack of insight, and attitude toward those who disagree with you. You don't need qualifications to know this stuff, all you need to do is open a book that was published in the last 10 years or so.

Edited by MURPHD6

45 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I have family members with mental health problems, so I have taken the time to read up on the topic. I really hope that you do not, given your opinions, lack of insight, and attitude toward those who disagree with you. You don't need qualifications to know this stuff, all you need to do is open a book that was published in the last 10 years or so.

That's great.  I'm trained in them.  Stop spreading misinformation.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

I’d venture his drops are a much bigger issue than this going forward 

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

I agree with your judgment that charges probably won't be filed because he will pay for the damages. In addition, the filing of the charges will also be delayed because the prosecuting office will wait for the medical/psyche report from where he was examined. 

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I for one hope so.

Until anything new comes up (and I hope nothing does) I don't really have anything else to say about this.

As others have said, I'm glad there were no camera's everywhere when I was 22!

why, you had blood everywhere and screaming for jebuuz before you flew out the  upper level closed window?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

I never accused anyone of blaming weed because weed doesn't tend to cause hallucinations. And if you think criticizing missconceived links between mental illness and drugs makes my posts awful, then I seriously hope that you never have a manic episode. What exactly are you looking for in a thread on a players breakdown, anyway? Entertainment? Blaming? Jokes? 

I'm pretty much not looking for arm chair diagnoses by you. You don't know what happened, you don't know what drugs were involved, if any.

You know nothing outside of the 20 seconds you've seen him on video and you are claiming all sorts of things.

Yes your posts have been awful. I'm looking for pretty much anything besides what you've been doing.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Whaley's staff scouted this guy, right? I don't recall hearing that McD has done any scouting. Just sayin'. Maybe we should wait for more facts.

The information on him came partly from his coach at Eastern Carolina who Bills canned.  Maybe not a coincidence.

6 hours ago, Lurker said:

Is it me, or have we heard more from his father so far in his NFL career than we have Zay?...

Since "Zay" is getting bad press he ought to just use his regular name Isaiah and get less links to his bad episode in future.  Besides if you are swearing to Jesus you should use a Judeo-Christian name.

8 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

You've got the logic screwed up. Drugs can trigger a manic episode, but a manic episode can also be triggered WITHOUT DRUGS. So the point is that drugs aren't a lynchpin. There's lots of cases where a person has an initial manic episode that is triggered by drugs, but that doesn't mean that they would not have eventually had a similar episode, at some point in time, even if they had stayed clean.

I’m sorry but you are talking in circles. 

You are saying that this might have happened without drugs.

But it never has (so far as we know) for Zay...

so Wouldn’t logic dictate that it was drugs that caused this?

eventually, he may have had this episode without drugs but maybe not. 

So we are back to hypotheticals.