Reich HC...Now I EXPECT a Favorable Deal for the 3rd Pick

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Showing your age a little bit here. I used to come home after school and watch old Saturday night live episodes on Comedy Central. The early 90’s was the best era in my opinion...

Showing your age a little bit here.... Old folk remember the Commander Tom Show, SNL was years away!  But I feel so young! 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buftex said:

McDermott is an unusual case...he was pretty much the de-facto GM during this past draft, as it was no secret that Whaley wouldn't be around long enough to even meet most of the draft picks when they came to Buffalo to singn on.  And, McDermott pretty much chose his own GM.  It isn't like that with most franchises...I don't think it will be in Indianapolis either.  The Bils "greatest comeback" probably means very little to Chris Ballard or Jim Irsay.  Reich isn't even their first pick to be HC.  The Colts may have their answer at QB, but I would say that they have as many holes, if not more, than the Bills.  I dont think there will be a desire to get fleeced, because of fuzzy, warm feelings of the new head coach and an unrelated franchise.  If there were some player or players in Buffalo that Reich had some relationship, you would be more likely to have some opening...Reich hasn't been involved with the Bills franchise in nearly 25 years.

Just playing along here ;)...

What does matter for Ballard "the rivalry is on" and Irsay is getting back at the Pats. If Luck is ok, they don't need a QB. And since they have so many holes a trade back for extra picks seems just as wise as taking a stud at 3. So, why not let Buffalo get their QB, who can hopefully become a thorn in the Patriots side for years to come, while you restock your own team.

8 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Relationships matter in deals.  Always have...always will.

please refrain from quoting me in the future unless you bring the goods.

Relationships matter in deals somewhat. Relationships with a co-worker of the guy making the deal... leading to a favorable bargain ... not so much.

Might they get the deal? Sure. Over a team that's offering more? Nah. Will Reich try to arrange something so that his new team, the one that his coaching legacy will probably rest on, gets fewer weapons out of a deal? Nope.

Edited by Thurman#1

9 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Relationships matter in deals.  Always have...always will.

please refrain from quoting me in the future unless you bring the goods.

Your comparison was idiotic...

So Ballard is going to be fired the day after the draft?

17 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Relationships matter in deals somewhat. Relationships with a co-worker of the guy making the deal... leading to a favorable bargain ... not so much.

Might they get the deal? Sure. Over a team that's offering more? Nah. Will Reich try to arrange something so that his new team, the one that his coaching legacy will probably rest on, gets fewer weapons out of a deal? Nope.

That guy's a !@#$ing idiot... we should just ignore him.

The fact that he acted like such an !@#$ to 26CBBlitz talking about never quoting him again, when his point was so stupid should terminate him from the board.

9 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

You did it again and quoted me.

you just have to follow the league and understand the relationships.

unless...you think the Bills just coincidently traded for K. Benjamin.  Hehe you did didn’t you.  Oh boy.

tell you what...less quoting me.  More following the league.

You're not only a moron... but you're a douche bag on top of that.

People can be likable as morons, however, a douche bag moron is never likable. Holy !@#$ are you stupid. 

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

Seems Beane / McDermott / Bills could have trade partners with:

1.  Giants.... GM relationship.

2.  Texans.... GM relationship.

3.  Panthers... team relationship.  Possible new GM Lake Dawson too.

4.  Colts.... team relationship.

5.  Eagles.... previous trade partner.

6.  Browns... previous trade partner.

7.  Chiefs... Andy Reid.  Previous trade partner.

This post is retarded.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

Actually, what will most likely prod the Colts to trade the 3rd overall pick to the Bills is the offer of both Bills 1st rd picks and either this years 2nd rd or next years 1st rd pick. Or Cordy Glenn if they want an experienced LT (depending on his health and medical evals)

Quite honestly I think it would be a fair trade both ways. Buffalo gets its franchise QB (hopefully) and the Colts get potentially 3 top notch prospects to help build their team around Luck who presumably will come back healthy...

Some have said that Indy wants to draft Barkley with the 3rd overall pick. Why waste the 3rd overall pick on a RB? Sorry, but IMHO, good RB's can be found in any round. Indy needs to rebuild their OL and give Luck better targets as well. 3 top picks or 2 and Glenn would do alot more to improve that team than drafting a RB that high...

7 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The Colts are Reich's concern now,  the Bills passed on hiring him twice in the past three years.

If any and I mean any of Doug Pederson's aggression of 4th down and overall embrace of statistics rubbed off on Reich he'll be a helluva coach.

Let me see if I understand your logic.

Reich played for the Bills 20+ years ago, so now he's going to ask his GM to cut the Bills a break with a friendly trading of the #3 pick

in the draft?

I'm sure there are plenty of programs you can get yourself into to deal with your issues.

Colts aren't moving that pick unless it STARTS with 21, 22 and 2019 1st.  

If we have the inside track on any pick it is the Giants at #2 with the Gettleman connection. He is reportedly fond of Beane and I can imagine the two of them working out a fair deal. 

The snag on a deal with the Giants (and I continue to believe very firmly that they are not taking a Quarterback at #2) is whether they are willing to drop all the way down to #21. It does kind of feel like to get to #2 we might have to go in two steps.... maybe to Tampa's spot and then up again from there. 

10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Frank: I used to play for the Bills so how about we deal them the 3rd pick?

Ballard: You're Fired!  Get McDaniels on the phone!

Stupid thread!

You really are a humorless prick. 

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Your comparison was idiotic...

So Ballard is going to be fired the day after the draft?

That guy's a !@#$ing idiot... we should just ignore him.

The fact that he acted like such an !@#$ to 26CBBlitz talking about never quoting him again, when his point was so stupid should terminate him from the board.

You're not only a moron... but you're a douche bag on top of that.

People can be likable as morons, however, a douche bag moron is never likable. Holy !@#$ are you stupid. 

This post is retarded.

Wow, I never thought I'd see these kinds of insults coming from Bills fans.  I thought this board was created to allow Bills fans to discuss their thoughts and opinions, without the worry of being critized. 

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Didn't you call Mods names not too long ago for deleting a thread you created?  Why so serious then? 

Yeah, I did. And apologized to the mod. Can’t find one instance where I called a person’s thread stupid though. I guess you have that right.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I did. And apologized to the mod. Can’t find one instance where I called a person’s thread stupid though. I guess you have that right.

23 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You really are a humorless prick

It'd be the first time he had ANYTHING right.

He is a self righteous whiner, humorless and a prick.   

that's why I have this  -   You've chosen to ignore content by 26CornerBlitz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

If we have the inside track on any pick it is the Giants at #2 with the Gettleman connection. He is reportedly fond of Beane and I can imagine the two of them working out a fair deal. 

The snag on a deal with the Giants (and I continue to believe very firmly that they are not taking a Quarterback at #2) is whether they are willing to drop all the way down to #21. It does kind of feel like to get to #2 we might have to go in two steps.... maybe to Tampa's spot and then up again from there. 

I've been thinking just this thing.  If the Bills could swing moving up into the high teens with a players-for-pick swap before the draft,  they would be in better position.

2 hours ago, KRT88 said:

Let me see if I understand your logic.

Reich played for the Bills 20+ years ago, so now he's going to ask his GM to cut the Bills a break with a friendly trading of the #3 pick

in the draft?

I'm sure there are plenty of programs you can get yourself into to deal with your issues.

Colts aren't moving that pick unless it STARTS with 21, 22 and 2019 1st.   ends with Cordy

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Frank: I used to play for the Bills so how about we deal them the 3rd pick?

Ballard: You're Fired!  Get McDaniels on the phone!

Stupid thread!

If anyone knows stupid, it's you, snowflake.

This is an original idea and something you have no concept of due to your ability to only use the sum of 3 keys in your keyboard.  Ctrl. C. V.

You're an arrogant pompous prick who needs to be dulled down

...I take that back. Arrogance comes from a place where there is the ability to understand privelege and quality. I recognize you know nothing of quality of privelege whilst having no worth to be pompous.

You're just a douche.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I called it what it is as a silly idea that's not rooted in any reality.  I critiqued his post and not him personally which is something too many people here seem to have an inability to do.  If someone can't handle that they have no business posting on an internet forum. 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Funny coming from the biggest jackass on TSW. 

What am i, than, twinkle toes?

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I called it what it is as a silly idea that's not rooted in any reality.  I critiqued his post and not him personally which is something too many people here seem to have an inability to do.  If someone can't handle that they have no business posting on an internet forum. 

That is your opinion.  Your opinion is meaningless. It is the off season, for one and if you don't like something than... Ignore it. 

Taking things personally is hilarious. You take it personally to the point of you're embarrassed to reply to me and have waged battles on people for far more than is reasonable.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about you give yourself a time out.  5 years should do it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

It'd be the first time he had ANYTHING right.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You guys are both in South Jersey?

Why don't you handle this like men?  By that, of course, I mean play Twister naked.

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You guys are both in South Jersey?

Why don't you handle this like men?  By that, of course, I mean play Twister naked.

I mix up the Jersey rules. Is the person who gets a boner first the winner or loser? :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's a load of horse turds. Calling someone's thread "stupid" is the equivalent of calling the OP stupid. I always thought you and Yolo brought something to the board by way of updates...but Yolo doesn't act holier than thou when it comes to interaction with others.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He is a self righteous whiner, humorless and a prick.   

that's why I have this  -   You've chosen to ignore content by 26CornerBlitz.

:lol: What a loser who represents the worst of the posters who migrated from BBMB. Knows nothing about football and announces who he ignores while continuing to quote the posters he claims to ignore. 

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

That's a load of horse turds. Calling someone's thread "stupid" is the equivalent of calling the OP stupid. I always thought you and Yolo brought something to the board by way of updates...but Yolo doesn't act holier than thou when it comes to interaction with others.

It most certainly isn't.  People say or write stupid things, but that doesn't mean they themselves are stupid. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: What a loser who represents the worst of the posters who migrated from BBMB. Knows nothing about football and announces who he ignores while continuing to quote the posters he claims to ignore. 

Are you trying to emulate Don Trump, or does it just come naturally?  Although, even he writes his own tweets.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2