Reich HC...Now I EXPECT a Favorable Deal for the 3rd Pick

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:
1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I called it what it is as a silly idea that's not rooted in any reality.  I critiqued his post and not him personally which is something too many people here seem to have an inability to do.  If someone can't handle that they have no business posting on an internet forum. 

That's a load of horse turds. Calling someone's thread "stupid" is the equivalent of calling the OP stupid. I always thought you and Yolo brought something to the board by way of updates...but Yolo doesn't act holier than thou when it comes to interaction with others.

Dear 26CopyPaste 

You call people names, say that their posts are ignorant and or stupid, and when they dish it back to you you get all pissed off.   Get over yourself. 

Now, run along.  (I'm sue you will cry to Buffalo Bill that I was picking on you again).  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dear 26CopyPaste 

You call people names, say that their posts are ignorant and or stupid, and when they dish it back to you you get all pissed off.   Get over yourself. 

Now, run along.  (I'm sue you will cry to Buffalo Bill that I was picking on you again). 

:lol: Still pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'm going to say this, and bow out: I'm disappointed in the tenor this thread has taken since it was designed to be a discussion about football and happy for a guy who is tied to Bills lore forever. Reich has been a good guy from what I know / read and he has certainly paid his dues, so good for him and Indy for creating a business relationship. Now, I doubt as many of you do as well, that Reich will be giving any team for any reason a discount in exchange for a Draft pick or a player. 

But with all that said, does it really need to devolve into name calling or insults? Does it really need to spin into some sort of personal diatribe about what someone said to another or what they post in their history? We are supposed to be grown-ups and we're supposed to act like it....

I strongly disagree with many opinions on this board, but I have tried to respect the fact that they are opinions and we are ALL entitled to them, that's what makes this place great. It's the Off-season and for several reasons one of the best and one of the most anxious in quite some time, but I don't mean to be the board police here (and I'm not...not a Mod, not an "owner", just a nobody who posts thoughts) but honestly folks, we need to respect each other more. This needs to be done....state your opinion and move on or read on, but personal attacks are way out of bounds especially when names like "retard" or "idiot" are thrown around. Let's be better than that...please. Thanks.

He deserves it.   A good spanking might put him in his place.  

Actually, if enough people report his aggressive and abusive behavior he might get a time out for repeatedly violating the rules after being warned a couple times by a mod.  

Or everyone can do this   

You've chosen to ignore content by 26CornerBlitz. 

17 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Thread has gotten way off topic. Will end up closed. 

I was thinking the same.  

Funny that he clearly referenced the BBMB but had not mentioned   (that I can see - because he's on ignor)  the long timers with over 10 years of membership

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He deserves it.   A good spanking might put him in his place.  

Actually, if enough people report his aggressive and abusive he'll get a time out for repeatedly violating the rules after being warned a couple times by a mod.  

You add nothing to this board and the PM from BuffaloBill  that was to both of us was necessary because you continued to quote my posts even though you claim to have me on ignore just as you have done in this and other threads.   You have a funny way of ignoring someone. The real issue is you have an axe to grind because I have never supported Peterman and laughed at your strange and undying devotion to him.  

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: Still pathetic. 

If only you had the fortitude to respond, I would ask you this...

How many other people saw the thread title and thought it was stupid and didn't bother looking? How many other people do you think saw the thread, read it, thought it was stupid and didn't feel their special unique opinion was worth sharing?

Your special unique opinion that this is a stupid thread was so important that you had to share it... Snowflake.

That is why you're being called out and you have no clue or understanding of that. It is a habitual pattern of yours to do this, just shut the !@#$ up and move along when it comes to feeling the need to State your special snowflake opinions.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You add nothing to this board and the PM from BuffaloBill  that was to both of us was necessary because you continued to quote my posts even though you claim to have me on ignore just as you have done in this and other threads.   You have a funny way of ignoring someone. The real issue is you have an axe to grind because I have never supported Peterman and laughed at your strange and undying devotion to him.  

Again you avoid the point of any intention was trying to get you to understand why people find you so ridiculous. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Boyst62 said:

If only you had the fortitude to respond, I would ask you this...

How many other people saw the thread title and thought it was stupid and didn't bother looking? How many other people do you think saw the thread, read it, thought it was stupid and didn't feel their special unique opinion was worth sharing?

Your special unique opinion that this is a stupid thread was so important that you had to share it... Snowflake.

That is why you're being called out and you have no clue or understanding of that. It is a habitual pattern of yours to do this, just shut the !@#$ up and move along when it comes to feeling the need to State your special snowflake opinions.

I'm going to make an exception and answer your hypocritical drivel.   You create a crap storm in just about every thread you post in with your ignorant and ill-informed opinions.  You have no trepidation in entering the fray to offer nonsense that people often call you out on and rightfully so.  Often you turn the discussion inward with attention focused on yourself because of your weak minded need for attention.  The fact that you have the unmitigated gall to call someone else out is beyond a joke just as you are. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm going to make an exception and answer your hypocritical drivel.   You create a crap storm in just about every thread you post in with your ignorant and ill-informed opinions.  You have no trepidation in entering the fray to offer nonsense that people often call you out on and rightfully so.  Often you turn the discussion inward with attention focused on yourself because of your weak minded need for attention.  The fact that you have the unmitigated gall to call someone else out is beyond a joke just as you are. 

You're 

Oh, and you still didn't answer the topic.

Edited by Boyst62

Can someone explain to CopyBoy that even though a person is on ignore  their posts are still shown when quoted by someone not on ignore! 

Yes, Bill warned both of us. 

Yes,  I stopped reading your trash and when I noticed in "quoted" posts you were still insulting people I made a comment that you were ignoring his request. 

Yes, I did contribute to this thread because as seen there is a clear indication that many people are tired of your petulance!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Um, 2002, TBDAHOT III, even those that were there, will not speak of it to this day. 

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Trolololol. God, you're easy than Gugny on a Sunday morning. 

My name being thrust into a Commodores song makes me smile.

Didn't @CountryCletus have his head bounced off of a tree stump a couple years ago? 

6 Pages...all over saying it might be nice to have a friendly ear on the other side of the table in trade talks.

madness.

speaking of Relationships...is it true Reich is looking to brinng DON BEEBE in to Indy to be WR Coach?

relaaaaaaationshiiiiiiiiips ? 

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

I see a lot of venom and support on this particular subject, and honestly the reality is somewhere blurred in the middle.

• Anyone who thinks the coach would not be involved in this decision, especially a new coach is completely kidding themselves.  It is the GM's job to help the coach build the team with the assets that coach needs to succeed in his vision of what he wants to build.  So to assume Reich has no say in any trades going into this draft is naive.
  • At the same time, anyone who just blindly assumes that Reich has enough influence to make it happen even if the GM is not on board is also being naive.  Reich has a say, input, etc...but the GM will be the decision maker.  Its going to come down to who they could get a 3, versus what they think they could get from the assets the Bills would give them for the 3rd pick.  

Secondly, the Reich connection has a Ying and a Yang to it as well:

• Its totally reasonable and fair to see a situation and think that the relationship will come into play in a potential trade scenario.  Its categorically true that relationships between teams, execs, coaches, etc can have a positive or negative impact on facilitating a trade.  For example, its substantially harder to consummate a trade between divisional teams because of this.  Where as teams with positive relationships or trade history that are not in direct divisional competition are easier to facilitate because they have a good relationship or have gone through the process together already.  
  • BUT...while its safe to assume Reich probably has a fond memory of being a Bill, its not like he was a long and celebrated player here outside of one amazing game, or given a lot of opportunities.  Not to mention, he has been looked past multiple times now in coaching opportunities here.  So anyone just assuming some kind of unwavering loyalty or desire to better this organization is being a bit naive as well.  

Bottom line:  The only team Reich is committed to helping is the Colts.  If an opportunity to trade down is there, having a relationship with the Bills will have some positive impact on the calls to discuss.  But if anyone thinks the Colts will pass up a better deal to take the Bills offer because Reich was a back up QB here then they are kidding themselves.  The biggest impact this will have, while likely a positive impact, will be minimal.  And that will be mostly rooted in just access to dialogue with the Colts.  At the end of the day, a trade would happen if they felt like the Bills deal was the best trade for the future of the Colts.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I see a lot of venom and support on this particular subject, and honestly the reality is somewhere blurred in the middle.

• Anyone who thinks the coach would not be involved in this decision, especially a new coach is completely kidding themselves.  It is the GM's job to help the coach build the team with the assets that coach needs to succeed in his vision of what he wants to build.  So to assume Reich has no say in any trades going into this draft is naive.
  • At the same time, anyone who just blindly assumes that Reich has enough influence to make it happen even if the GM is not on board is also being naive.  Reich has a say, input, etc...but the GM will be the decision maker.  Its going to come down to who they could get a 3, versus what they think they could get from the assets the Bills would give them for the 3rd pick.  

Secondly, the Reich connection has a Ying and a Yang to it as well:

• Its totally reasonable and fair to see a situation and think that the relationship will come into play in a potential trade scenario.  Its categorically true that relationships between teams, execs, coaches, etc can have a positive or negative impact on facilitating a trade.  For example, its substantially harder to consummate a trade between divisional teams because of this.  Where as teams with positive relationships or trade history that are not in direct divisional competition are easier to facilitate because they have a good relationship or have gone through the process together already.  
  • BUT...while its safe to assume Reich probably has a fond memory of being a Bill, its not like he was a long and celebrated player here outside of one amazing game, or given a lot of opportunities.  Not to mention, he has been looked past multiple times now in coaching opportunities here.  So anyone just assuming some kind of unwavering loyalty or desire to better this organization is being a bit naive as well.  

Bottom line:  The only team Reich is committed to helping is the Colts.  If an opportunity to trade down is there, having a relationship with the Bills will have some positive impact on the calls to discuss.  But if anyone thinks the Colts will pass up a better deal to take the Bills offer because Reich was a back up QB here then they are kidding themselves.  The biggest impact this will have, while likely a positive impact, will be minimal.  And that will be mostly rooted in just access to dialogue with the Colts.  At the end of the day, a trade would happen if they felt like the Bills deal was the best trade for the future of the Colts.  

But I thought this was a stupid thread.

19 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about you bring the goods when you start a thread?  Your premise is nonsense. 

no it's not. His premise makes a lot of sense and if you're naive enough to think the GM's wishes out weigh the HC than you're behind the times. 26 you've been in a bad mood lately?

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

no it's not. His premise makes a lot of sense and if you're naive enough to think the GM's wishes out weigh the HC than you're behind the times. 26 you've been in a bad mood lately?

So you're trying to tell me that Frank Reich as the new HC of the Colts will have the best interest of the Bills in a potential trade of the 3rd pick in the upcoming draft and will be amenable to a deal in our favor because he played for the team long ago?  That is preposterous. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

So you're trying to tell me that Frank Reich will have the best interest of the Bills in a potential trade of the 3rd pick in the upcoming draft and will be amenable to a deal in our favor because he played for the the team long ago?  That is preposterous. 

Reich owes us that much because of reasons.

19 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Don’t forget where you came from...Frank.  Where you got your start and where you learned how to win.

when the phone rings from Mr. Beane just maybe give us a decent deal and not hold us over the barrel.

Frank is a Colt now, his history with the Buffalo Bills will have no relevance in deciding any trades

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Frank Reich used to play for the Bills.  He was the backup QB for years behind Kelly.  Surprised you didn't know that.

That's true I hadn't considered that, he worships the Bills and will do anything for them (even though he probably doesn't know a single player or anyone in the front office.

Just now, HT02 said:

That's true I hadn't considered that, he worships the Bills and will do anything for them (even though he probably doesn't know a single player or anyone in the front office.

That's ridiculous.  $10 says he knows who Colt Anderson is.