Reich HC...Now I EXPECT a Favorable Deal for the 3rd Pick

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I hope 26 is coming to the home opener tailgate party?

Will mom let you come alone? 

You decided to jump in too. :lol:  Thanks for adding maturity to the conversation.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

That would require her letting him out of the basement.

Is that the best you can do?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: What a loser who represents the worst of the posters who migrated from BBMB. Knows nothing about football and announces who he ignores while continuing to quote the posters he claims to ignore. 

so you're the only know it all around here? I would hope you read in to all that you copy/paste to the board here. that alone should make you Superior in football knowledge, no.

waiting for the name calling insult included in the reply.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so you're the only know it all around here? I would hope you read in to all that you copy/paste to the board here. that alone should make you Superior in football knowledge, no.

waiting for the name calling insult included in the reply

DuhBillsFanSince1973 chimes in. All of my favorite trolls are now here. :lol:

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why the hell would I want to come to a tailgate party? 

When I come home to Buffalo it's to be with friends and family whose company I enjoy. 

You enjoy TBD with all your post so why not give it a shot. 

No one has been hurt at one of the tailgates yet? ?

I'm going to say this, and bow out: I'm disappointed in the tenor this thread has taken since it was designed to be a discussion about football and happy for a guy who is tied to Bills lore forever. Reich has been a good guy from what I know / read and he has certainly paid his dues, so good for him and Indy for creating a business relationship. Now, I doubt as many of you do as well, that Reich will be giving any team for any reason a discount in exchange for a Draft pick or a player. 

But with all that said, does it really need to devolve into name calling or insults? Does it really need to spin into some sort of personal diatribe about what someone said to another or what they post in their history? We are supposed to be grown-ups and we're supposed to act like it....

I strongly disagree with many opinions on this board, but I have tried to respect the fact that they are opinions and we are ALL entitled to them, that's what makes this place great. It's the Off-season and for several reasons one of the best and one of the most anxious in quite some time, but I don't mean to be the board police here (and I'm not...not a Mod, not an "owner", just a nobody who posts thoughts) but honestly folks, we need to respect each other more. This needs to be done....state your opinion and move on or read on, but personal attacks are way out of bounds especially when names like "retard" or "idiot" are thrown around. Let's be better than that...please. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'm going to say this, and bow out: I'm disappointed in the tenor this thread has taken since it was designed to be a discussion about football and happy for a guy who is tied to Bills lore forever. Reich has been a good guy from what I know / read and he has certainly paid his dues, so good for him and Indy for creating a business relationship. Now, I doubt as many of you do as well, that Reich will be giving any team for any reason a discount in exchange for a Draft pick or a player. 

But with all that said, does it really need to devolve into name calling or insults? Does it really need to spin into some sort of personal diatribe about what someone said to another or what they post in their history? We are supposed to be grown-ups and we're supposed to act like it....

I strongly disagree with many opinions on this board, but I have tried to respect the fact that they are opinions and we are ALL entitled to them, that's what makes this place great. It's the Off-season and for several reasons one of the best and one of the most anxious in quite some time, but I don't mean to be the board police here (and I'm not...not a Mod, not an "owner", just a nobody who posts thoughts) but honestly folks, we need to respect each other more. This needs to be done....state your opinion and move on or read on, but personal attacks are way out of bounds especially when names like "retard" or "idiot" are thrown around. Let's be better than that...please. Thanks.

Notice who started the personal insults with the troll mob following behind. The usual suspects. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What is that supposed to mean? 

Been a lot of keyboard attitude on here over the years and when we all get together we all get along.   

I expect to see you at the opener. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Been a lot of keyboard attitude on here over the years and when we all get together we all get along.   

I expect to see you at the opener. 

You shouldn't.  I'll be watching via Sunday Ticket as I have for a number of years now. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

otice who started the personal insults with the troll mob following behind. The usual suspects. 

And, yet, you're the one here that everyone has the most issues with and you don't even see it or care.

The usual suspects cannot stand you. And there is another set of hundreds who just ignore you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Notice who started the personal insults with the troll mob following behind. The usual suspects. 

Yeah, all he has to do is go to the fifth post in this thread and he can see where it all started. Take a look in the mirror my friend.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, all he has to do is go to the fifth post in this thread and he can see where it all started. Take a look in the mirror my friend.

You're just plain wrong and many here agreed with exactly what I posted.  It wasn't personal. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're just plain wrong and many here agreed with exactly what I posted.  It wasn't personal. 

Actually, he's 100% correct. You're one who loves to insult, but can't handle the feedback it generates. Typical twitter person.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

This isn't a freaking popularity contest. We shouldn't seek the approval of others when we call another person (or their thread) "stupid". I don't care who "liked" your post. For all I know they were liking your comment because they feel sorry for you. The fact remains, a member here made a thread and you labelled it stupid. Although you rarely get criticized for your threads, something tells me more and more people will take your responses into consideration in the future.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

riiiight.

again, you show your ignorance of post history. I've never backed down from a kerfuffle. Not even with someone as dense as you.

You are rich with trying to point out someone for name calling.  You are a huge hypocrite. :lol:

You shouldn't.  I'll be watching via Sunday Ticket as I have for a number of years now. 

Sad

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are rich with trying to point out someone for name calling.  You are a huge hypocrite. :lol:

While he may be a hypocrite you are not right either. Two wrongs don't make a right if that's how you want to view things, but this isn't about finger pointing. This is about you, and you not seeing how you generally treat people like crap while you offered nothing to the board. Literally nothing that anyone else here couldn't do if they didn't have 24 hours of free time of day

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

This isn't a freaking popularity contest. We shouldn't seek the approval of others when we call another person (or their thread) "stupid". I don't care who "liked" your post. For all I know they were liking your comment because they feel sorry for you. The fact remains, a member here made a thread and you labelled it stupid. Although you rarely get criticized for your threads, something tells me more and more people will take your responses into consideration in the future.

You're interjecting all kinds of conjecture into the conversation that makes no sense. Who would like an internet forum post for that reason?  No one.  Yes I labeled it as that.  It made no sense at all. 

What do you do besides attack people in a typically acerbic and angry fashion often with some juvenile name?  Try some introspection before looking this way. 

And now we've come full circle, with a twitterbot opining on introspection.

15 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Don’t forget where you came from...Frank.  Where you got your start and where you learned how to win.

when the phone rings from Mr. Beane just maybe give us a decent deal and not hold us over the barrel.

If you go to your main thread, the original post you can click on edit or moderation and Lock This Thread