Gronks home was broken into while he was at the Superbowl

8 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Crime is always horrible.  Gronk does have the means to pay for a top-flight security system or even a PA to stay in his property while he's gone.

I have more sympathy for crime victims who don't have those choices than for Gronk, who does, but who may not have chosen to spend the $$.

Now if it proves to be an "inside job" by someone Gronk trusted and gave access to, that's sad for him.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

!@#$ him. Wish they smeared the walls with poo and left all the toilet seats up.

Now now, maybe they did.  And if they did, I hope they used Bird poo, as the most appropriate.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I hope they made sure to urinate on his couch.

Take a crap in his coffee pot.

Spray paint his cat.

Microwave utensils.

Dump a bucket of pig blood in the middle of his bed.

Break the shut off floats off his toilets.

Use a rubber mallet to pound a bag of russets up the tailpipe of his beloved vehicle.

Too far?

Edited by simool

I don't really feel sorry for a single, multi-million dollar athlete. Call me cold but this story doesn't affect me emotionally.

I felt sorry for my grandmother when we came back to her house after my grandfather's wake to find the house torn apart and items stolen.

Criminals who feel entitled will prey on others...but when Gronk had the ability to install state of the art security, hire guards, house sitters, etc., he won't be out too much.... his assistant will help him file an insurance claim. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, simool said:

Spray paint his cat.

Microwave utensils.

Break the shut off floats off his toilets.

Use a rubber mallet to pound a bag of russets up the tailpipe of his beloved vehicle.

Hapless writes memo to self:  "Don't Piss "simool" Off!"

I object to spray painting the cat.  No reason to torture an innocent animal.  Just get into his AV system and replace PX90 Insanity with Richard Simmons.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I object to spray painting the cat.  No reason to torture an innocent animal.  Just get into his AV system and replace PX90 Insanity with Richard Simmons.

Yeah that was too far.  Rolled off the finger tips.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, simool said:

Spray paint his cat.

Microwave utensils.

Break the shut off floats off his toilets. After giving it an "upper decker!"

Too far?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I was going to mention that until I saw you cover that.  Only the lowest of the low torture animals.  The cat, dog, whatever has no concept of what its owner is like towards other people.  Last fall I saw a dead cat along the road and could only imagine the horrifying last hours it had to live to get to where it was.  It was literally heartbreaking to think about.

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Would anyone want to see him play for the Bills???? 

Ha. That's the million-dollar question. As much as I hate Brady and Belichick, I sure would like them if they were on my team. Gronk is kind of the same way, although he's a douche. It'd be interesting to see what people think...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Would anyone want to see him play for the Bills???? 

I would rather:

Dig both of my eyeballs out with a dirty spoon.

Crush my testicles with a 5lb sledge blow.

Drive toothpicks under my toenails and fingernails.

Snort a line of sulfuric acid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I don't really feel sorry for a single, multi-million dollar athlete. Call me cold but this story doesn't affect me emotionally.

I felt sorry for my grandmother when we came back to her house after my grandfather's wake to find the house torn apart and items stolen.

Criminals who feel entitled will prey on others...but when Gronk had the ability to install state of the art security, hire guards, house sitters, etc., he won't be out too much.... his assistant will help him file an insurance claim. 

You poor grandmother. :(

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You poor grandmother. :(

Thanks. Remember this as a lesson. It's a common occurrence. Criminals will search the obituaries looking for an elderly couple where one of the spouses die. The obit usually says when the calling hours and funeral are. They drive by during the calling hours, and if no one is there, they plan their break in. Having learned this the hard way, I now tell all my clients to keep a friend at the house during calling hours and funeral (preferably with a handgun). Have that friend keep the lights off and just sit.  We had a family friend (police officer) do that for the second night of calling hours.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Ha. That's the million-dollar question. As much as I hate Brady and Belichick, I sure would like them if they were on my team. Gronk is kind of the same way, although he's a douche. It'd be interesting to see what people think...

I don't think Gronk has much left in the tank.  Also, the enticement  is not there unlike 1995 when we had guys like Chris Spielman join us.