Let’s just take a moment and thank The Giants....

Just Jack

I would trade that Pats loss for three wins when games where handed to them from crazy coaches Seahawks "just run it" and Falcons "run the dam ball" to refs gifted wins, Jaguars "refs gave it to them"

Edited by cba fan

16 hours ago, cba fan said:

I would trade that Pats loss for three wins when games where handed to them from crazy coaches Seahawks "just run it" and Falcons "run the dam ball" to refs gifted wins, Jaguars "refs gave it to them"

Hell no...19-0 and SB .....that scenario would have been the ultimate pit of misery..... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, Limeaid said:

I do not thank anyone in North East east of Rochester.  None of them are worth the air they breeze but that is just my opinion.

Trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about here....northeast of Rochester? So Watertown? The adirondacks?  What does that have to do with the giants or patriots? If you said easy I could see (maybe) where you would be going, be it a very loose way of putting it. But north? Jersey (giants) is south and Boston is east (and slightly south as well). Elaborate, genius. 

2 hours ago, Jlee120419 said:

Trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about here....northeast of Rochester? So Watertown? The adirondacks?  What does that have to do with the giants or patriots? If you said easy I could see (maybe) where you would be going, be it a very loose way of putting it. But north? Jersey (giants) is south and Boston is east (and slightly south as well). Elaborate, genius. 

North East is section of country.  It has nothing to do with high IQ - it is something they used to teach in school - did you go to a Florida school perhaps?

mdc1_reg_neas.jpg

4 hours ago, Jlee120419 said:

You joined just to say this? Kind of an auspicious beginning...

On 27/01/2018 at 6:42 AM, Just Jack said:

that we don’t have to hear about NE going for 8 rings

7 hours ago, Jlee120419 said:

On 28/01/2018 at 4:21 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I just really can’t wait for this “dilly dilly” thing to go away..

7 hours ago, Jlee120419 said:

Screw Watertown. And the Adirondacks. And screw the Giants for SB25...with a defense run by a troll in a certain hoodie. Dilly dilly.