Nick Foles, Blake Bortles, Case Keenum

Process

3 minutes ago, Process said:

That's what stands in the way of that Patriots and another Superbowl. 

Barf. I guess it was pretty much a foregone conclusion when the season started though. 

Which one of these 3 are you now penciling in as the GOAT?

19 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

I think the Vikings have the best shot, in their own house for a Super Bowl.

That's why I'm now a Vikings fan. I thought NO had the best chance of beating them. But second best is Vikings at home. And it is a really, really good defense. Not Jacksonville good (we saw that exposed today); really good.  And those receivers are something special. They should be favored over the Pats too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

12 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Anyone else realize what an impossible outcome this will be for Bills' fans???

Brady wins

Marrone wins

Minnesota is no longer 0-4 in SBs

Philadelphia and their silly loser football team wins their first SB

With Schwartz.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

Its an aberration.  Over the long term, elite qbs make more consistent championship game appearances.  Strong defense teams tend to be one and done or inconsistent at best.

Say it again for all of the "RUN AND STOP THE RUN BUILD AROUND TYROD DEFENSE FIELD POSITION LOOK AT THE INT RATIO" kids in the back. 

6 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Or, that these guys are all capable of making timely, clutch plays to push their teams to huge wins and Taylor is not. 

It tells me Smith, who is as good as any of those guys, could lead us into the playoffs next year.  Let's getter done.

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Doubt it, most of the tickets for the game are already sold to people who don't care what team is in it and just want to be there.

I would guess 90% of the people at the Superbowl are not big football fans. They are just people who have the money to buy the tickets or are famous. I had an uncle that was part of a group of 12 friends that went to 4 Superbowls. They were all businessmen or attorneys. None of them gave a crap about the game and who won or lost. They liked acting like big shots and partying and getting hookers and then bragging about it when their wives weren't around until they saved enough money to go again.

33 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

How do you still manage to find a way to talk about TT in this thread?.. lol

Because isn't the underlying issue how this relates to the Bills and their current situation at the position and how they should move forward? 

Or is that too much nuanced thinking for the TBD message board?

54 minutes ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

Its an aberration.  Over the long term, elite qbs make more consistent championship game appearances.  Strong defense teams tend to be one and done or inconsistent at best.

I'm not too greedy.  Been a Bills fan for 47 years.  One would be good.

7 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Because isn't the underlying issue how this relates to the Bills and their current situation at the position and how they should move forward? 

Or is that too much nuanced thinking for the TBD message board?

I was making a joke buddy, take it easy lol

Besides Brady, that's not a stellar list indeed. Hell, Bortles is very weak. Yet he sure did the job today!

I was on board the TT wagon but he lost me early this year. Yet I'm STILL of the opinion that while the Bills brass should do their hardest to replace him, you do NOT can him until you find that replacement! And for all his faults he's still better than Bortles and look what that dude did today!