IT'S A BILLS PLAYOFF SUNDAY!!!!

eball

It feels so good to type that -- enjoy it, my fellow fans who have suffered for so long.  Put the player/coach/scheme bashing aside and come together like no other fan base can.

LET'S GO, BUFFALO!!!!

• Like (+1) 11

I can remember being stunned after the game in my Dad's TV room. Since then he sold a house, bought another one, sold that one, bought another one. In that same period I have gone for 28 to 44 and all of the subsequent things that go along with that.

Just as pumped as can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, that much.

How long has it been? The last playoff game was on a Saturday and that was when we just took it for granted the Bills would be in the playoffs each year. So on that day, I already had plans and didn't even see the game---just the awful historic highlights.  Not this time, GO BILLS!!!!!!

Edited by CSBill

7 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Prediction.  Zay hauls in the game winning Td in a fantastic way.  Ala Terrel Owens vs Greenbay.  

Wouldn't mind that one bit!  And after the season that Zay has had, with all his issues with the dropsies, and getting inside his own head, I would be SO happy for him, and it would be well deserved, especially for his mental makeup.  To haul in the game winning touchdown pass, in the playoffs, on the road no less, that's gotta do WONDERS for your psyche.  

Here's to hoping it happens.  But if not, I'd be just as happy with a Bills victory any way we could get it. 

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

My goodness!!  It could almost pass for a tailgate lot at New Era!

Ok maybe I stretched it a bit with that last comment, but nonetheless, it's looking like there's gonna be a SERIOUS turnout in that stadium in just a few hours!!!  

Let's go Buffalo!!!

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....three odd things about today....

3. Chris Berman is no longer on ESPN "circlin' the wagons".

....wherever they are, hope they'll enjoy today, a special one...................

Guest appearance on ESPN today by Chris Berman "circlin" the wagons.:D

Go Bills!