IT'S A BILLS PLAYOFF SUNDAY!!!!

eball

Lot Z. Look for Bills mafia fan next tosmall camper against the far fence toward back. Adrian (not a poster) cooking for everyone. Many of us here.

Pinto in corner in far back with big camoer

Jeep Grand Cherokee.  White Forr explorer with bills mafia flag next to capmper 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's get some TBDers to post pics and videos from JAX.

Buddy sent me anote from Jacksonville last nite. # bars ran out of beer.

all you heard all nite was 

The Shout Song. Bills Fans have taken over. said he has never seen anything like it !!!!

GO BILLS

I’m freaking out!!! Just woke up couldn’t sleep last night all nervous. First thing I did was crack a beer open. Let’s go Bills let’s do this!!!!!!!!!! 

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wish I was there so badly! Go Bills!!!!

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m freaking out!!! Just woke up couldn’t sleep last night all nervous. First thing I did was crack a beer open. Let’s go Bills let’s do this!!!!!!!!!! 

Same. Having one now to take the edge off.

My kid has a soccer game at 2pm. I had to explain to him that as much as I love him, he’ll have more soccer games....

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Buddy sent me anote from Jacksonville last nite. # bars ran out of beer.

all you heard all nite was 

The Shout Song. Bills Fans have taken over. said he has never seen anything like it !!!!

GO BILLS

...pretty damn impressive........and SHOCKING Buffalo fans drank the city dry, right??.........

I just woke up not to long ago. Reading some Bills forums to get me pumped up. I'm proud of the team. It was a rough year but it was playoff caliber.

It's at least providing evidence that the team is moving in a positive direction. It would be nice for the Bills to use that momentum swing to win today. 

Edited by Lfod

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....three odd things about today....

1. RW is not with us.

2. Van Miller is not with us.

3. Chris Berman is no longer on ESPN "circlin' the wagons".

....wherever they are, hope they'll enjoy today, a special one...................

Berman will be with us today.    Will be doing primetime and they had him on a.m. sports center 

Taken from random twitterer. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Berman will be with us today.    Will be doing primetime and they had him on a.m. sports center 

...met him in Roch-Cha-Cha when he was guest speaker at a charity luncheon.......he got up to speak and his opening words were, "here we are in Rochester, NY., 70 miles east from the....home of the Buffalo Bills"....place went nuts..............

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sodbuster said:

I just checked out the snap map around everbank. Sweet baby Jesus, these people are primed.

...unpublished reports are that the Florida National Guard may be deployed to restore order to slow the "invasion".....prolly too late...Bflo blue is the new Jags aqua....:thumbsup:........