GMFB's Kay Adams: McDermott Should Be Considered for NFL COTY

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Kay Adams says good things about the Bills often but she's still one of the biggest idiots on TV.

Her laugh is the most obnoxious thing ever and she's another insane feminist. 

She is such a cutey and she loves football :) 

Some guy will be one lucky man :) 

31 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I can't quite put my finger on what makes me think she's pulling for us to win but I just feel she is 

DSdfeuUX4AATOOX.jpg

IMG_20180103_114855.jpg

The hat was from Monday's show - Schrager is actually the one who brought it and first put it on.  Kyle Brandt also put it on for a segment.  Lots of Bills love on Mon

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Just wondering.....Where did Kay Adams get her football knowledge from? Was it through years of experience in the trenches covering the NFL? Or was it from someplace else? ??

Kay Adams

Kay joins the NFL Network after serving several on-air hosting roles, most recently as a key talent on NBC Sports Network's Fantasy Football Live. Kay will also be returning for her 3rd season as the host of the DirecTV Fantasy Zone channel this fall

40 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

win sunday and he should definitely be up for consideration.

Playoffs are not considered in voting

3 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Just wondering.....Where did Kay Adams get her football knowledge from? Was it through years of experience in the trenches covering the NFL? Or was it from someplace else? ??

I don't care. I watch her show with the volume off

4 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

I filled her in ;)

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rams weren’t a 17-year laughing stock of the league. Gotta give it to McD.

it's a pointless argument with some here. the same people who fellate McVay hate McDermott.

and usually, it's ALL traceable back to one fateful day in August.

1 hour ago, Shotgunner said:

There is an argument for McD in the "doing more with less" perspective.

The Rams have all the pieces. They were supposed to be good.

We were tanking 4 months ago supposedly.

Who expected the Rams to be good? They stunk  last year and Goff was thought be a bust and Gurley a one year wonder. IMO it's McVay award to lose. (Mind you The Bills coach has done an amazing job by loading up draft picks and maximizing the potential he had on the team esp on defense.)

29 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And a defense fully loaded.

and the people that vote for coach of the year are the same people that predicted 4-12 for the Rams.

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

it's a pointless argument with some here. the same people who fellate McVay hate McDermott.

and usually, it's ALL traceable back to one fateful day in August.

i think you're getting a little carried away. I know for some, it must always be about buffalo or it's some grand conspiracy. If we had the exact Rams situation here , fans would be crying travesty if our coach didn't win.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

okay then. McVay gets the nod. not to put down McD but going from 4-12 to 11-5 and playoffs is more impressive then 8-8 to 9-7 and playoffs with help.

In an easier division, with a loaded roster.

Jeff Fisher was a buffoon. A chimp could have improved that team.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

okay then. McVay gets the nod. not to put down McD but going from 4-12 to 11-5 and playoffs is more impressive then 8-8 to 9-7 and playoffs with help.

I agree...McDermott did a great job but McVay turned Goff in to a top QB

Rams didn't just get wins this year, they were blowing opponents out.  They are an excellent team.  I think the change from Fisher to McVay has been night and day.  Fortunately for them, they don't have to play in the same division as the Patriots*.

Buffalo has many flaws, and going form 7-9 to 9-7 isn't a huge turnaround.  However, the turnaround is more drastic when you consider that all the experts were picking the Bills to win 2-4 games and said we were tanking.  That will be glossed over by the media though.

It pains me to say it but Doug Marrone taking the Jaguars from 3-13 to where they are also deserves consideration.  However, playing in the awful AFC South makes the turnaround much less impressive.

They are 1, 2, 3 for me.

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Rams didn't just get wins this year, they were blowing opponents out.  They are an excellent team.  I think the change from Fisher to McVay has been night and day.  Fortunately for them, they don't have to play in the same division as the Patriots*.

Buffalo has many flaws, and going form 7-9 to 9-7 isn't a huge turnaround.  However, the turnaround is more drastic when you consider that all the experts were picking the Bills to win 2-4 games and said we were tanking.  That will be glossed over by the media though.

It pains me to say it but Doug Marrone taking the Jaguars from 3-13 to where they are also deserves consideration.  However, playing in the awful AFC South makes the turnaround much less impressive.

They are 1, 2, 3 for me.

they're really not experts. they are usually very wrong, like this past season.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

In an easier division, with a loaded roster.

Jeff Fisher was a buffoon. A chimp could have improved that team.

still, they got there with no help. again, McD has shown potential and I feel confident he and Beane get the team even further with wins both in the regular and post season. but had the ravens won, this would not be a discussion.

Wade Phillips can make any defense better.  And great, their 1st overall pick QB is actually playing like one ater getting his rookie year behind him.  Had it been, say, Case Keenum, sure (and maybe there Pat Shurmur or Kevin Stefanski deserves COTY honors), you could make the case that McVay has done a better job.

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Being a Bills fan my choice is obviously a bit biased, as McDermott would receive my vote, but I do think Mcvay will win it.  The Bills sneaked into the playoffs as the number 6 seed, whereas the Rams won their division and also had a better record.  But who knows?  I'd love to see McDermott take home that honor.  He has completely changed the culture on that team, and the players fully bought in and learned to "trust the process".  

The Rams were supposed to be what they were 3 or 4 years ago...they have been wasting talent just like the Jags have for that long.

Just now, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Those talented players were 'me' players.  He doesn't want 'me' players.  I submit that we would not be where we are with Watkins and Dareus on the roster.

I couldn't disagree more and think they might have be a 10 or 11 win team with them.  Are biggest holes besides qb is at wr and dt.

We love the Bills but when you come from a successful college program, the Bills are like getting drafted to Siberia.  These all this BS talk about culture. Culture is about beating a bunch of crappy teams and lucky into the playoffs.  

You honestly won't feel better about this game if we had Sammy and Dareus?  

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

The Rams were supposed to be what they were 3 or 4 years ago...they have been wasting talent just like the Jags have for that long.

Most posters would have taken Tyrod over Goff before the season and Gurley was a giant bust last year (murder my fantasy teams).

pretending like people knew the Rams would be good this year is complete hindsight.

• Thank you (+1) 1