Sweep the leg

Dadonkadonk

Brady is a very dedicated workout professional.  He keeps his body in phenomenal shape, so he doesn't play like a 40 year old.  But, tendons age and I don't think you can do much to prevent them from being damaged or getting tighter. 

I would never suggest intentionally injuring a player.  Hurting that player, in the sense of inflicting hits that hurt, well that's another story.  The Bills play NE twice the rest of the year and realistically need to win one of those games.  If Sunday's game gets away, I'd start blitzing every play.  So what if Brady sees the blitz and hits his safety valve who scores, and the Pats run up the score.  He needs to be hit a lot, and hard.  A loss is a loss, whether it's by 1 point or 50 points.  Pound him and see if he shows up for the other game.

• Like (+1) 2

the bills have to do the exact same thing that the pats are going to do to us....same thing they always do. stack the box...crash up the middle and/or send someone from the right side on every play. on the back end, they keep everything in front of them....prevent the long ball and force a lot of short stuff causing 3rd and longs.

this should be our game plan as well. i found it funny that hearing bb's interview, that all he talked about was taylor's long ball (of course not much else to praise him for)

but it just goes to show what they plan to do defensively. we have to beat them at their own game.

i also think one key would be to keep fresh legs on the dline. ie. williams, coleman, shaq and hughes, but a lot of ryan davis and eddie yarborough as well. i hope they have been practicing stunts. lorax constantly rushing, milano up the middle. this game plan has got to be fresh and unique for this game

Edited by billsredneck1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

Brady is a very dedicated workout professional.  He keeps his body in phenomenal shape, so he doesn't play like a 40 year old.  But, tendons age and I don't think you can do much to prevent them from being damaged or getting tighter. 

I would never suggest intentionally injuring a player.  Hurting that player, in the sense of inflicting hits that hurt, well that's another story.  The Bills play NE twice the rest of the year and realistically need to win one of those games.  If Sunday's game gets away, I'd start blitzing every play.  So what if Brady sees the blitz and hits his safety valve who scores, and the Pats run up the score.  He needs to be hit a lot, and hard.  A loss is a loss, whether it's by 1 point or 50 points.  Pound him and see if he shows up for the other game.

I really like your take on this. 100% agreed never to injure but pound the crap out of him if you are going to lose this one anyway.

"Do you have a problem with that Mr. Lawrence!?"

"No Sensei."   LOL...good memories.

I was hitting on this in the New England game prep thread.  Send suicide blitzes after Brady with orders to hit him in the head even if he has gotten rid of the ball, with intent to give him a concussion.

That is the single most effective strategy we can employ to try and win on Sunday.

what is all this silly "I would never want to root for intentionally injuring a player" - WHAT? 

bunch of pansies in here....I would shoot tom brady in the thigh if I knew it would keep him from playing against us...

it will never happen but HELL YES to hitting him cheap, dirty and late alllllll game long 

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

I agree also. I think it's something BB* would do if our teams roles were reversed.

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

Certainly makes sense. Why not do this out of the gate. Hits on Brady tends to benefit the outcome anyway. 

15 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

the bills have to do the exact same thing that the pats are going to do to us....same thing they always do. stack the box...crash up the middle and/or send someone from the right side on every play. on the back end, they keep everything in front of them....prevent the long ball and force a lot of short stuff causing 3rd and longs.

this should be our game plan as well. i found it funny that hearing bb's interview, that all he talked about was taylor's long ball (of course not much else to praise him for)

but it just goes to show what they plan to do defensively. we have to beat them at their own game.

i also think one key would be to keep fresh legs on the dline. ie. williams, coleman, shaq and hughes, but a lot of ryan davis and eddie yarborough as well. i hope they have been practicing stunts. lorax constantly rushing, milano up the middle. this game plan has got to be fresh and unique for this game

Not sure I would wanna send Milano on a blitz, he seems like he'd be decent covering Gronkowski. As far as fresh legs go, I think Yarborough would be better served staying fresh than Lawson. Fresh legs or not, Lawson isn't a great pass rusher 

14 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

what is all this silly "I would never want to root for intentionally injuring a player" - WHAT? 

bunch of pansies in here....I would shoot tom brady in the thigh if I knew it would keep him from playing against us...

it will never happen but HELL YES to hitting him cheap, dirty and late alllllll game long 

It would be worth one of Jerry Hughes ‘ stupid personal foul penalties if he knocked Brady out of the game

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/30/2017 at 5:38 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Certainly makes sense. Why not do this out of the gate. Hits on Brady tends to benefit the outcome anyway. 

Defense gets run down quickly. Especially on plays that break closer to to line of scrimmage. Both passing and running.
When the Defense gets tired from chasing Tom knows, and cuts you into pieces.

I would bring pressure for sure !