Paging Gary Barnidge. Mr Gary Barnidge please call the Bills

BobbyC81

No, he doesn't have a job. Barnidge is 32, and he wasn't ever in the top tier of TEs even in his prime. But come on, the guy had 55 catches, 11.1 YPC last year with the Browns! Did he kneel for the anthem or something?

Sign him & A.J. McCaron !!!

You might be the only one

Do you think this offense could make the playoffs with Barnidge ? I'm doubtful

Clay was a major loss , the only receiver beside Shady who had good chemistry with Taylor .

Do you think this offense could make the playoffs with Barnidge ? I'm doubtful

Clay was a major loss , the only receiver beside Shady who had good chemistry with Taylor .

No, I don't, but I also don't want to watch an offense consisting of Zay Jones, Kaelin Clay, Andre Holmes, Brandon Tate, Nick O'Leary and Logan Thomas for the next 3-5 weeks if there are better options out there. Signing a free agent at this point of the season costs nothing but a negligible amount of cap space. Edited by JM57

I would imagine we've reached out again but there has to be a reason why this guy hasn't signed anywhere yet.

Regardless if we are going to make moves expect it this week so we can get any new players in here ASAP and get enough practice in before the Bucs game.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

No, I don't, but I also don't want to watch an offense consisting of Zay Jones, Kaelin Clay, Andre Holmes, Brandon Tate, Nick O'Leary and Logan Thomas for the next 3-5 weeks if there are better options out there. Signing a free agent at this point of the season costs nothing but a negligible amount of cap space.

Very well put

The Bills should have already signed Barnidge. It's a fudgin' no-brainer!!

O'Leary & L. Thomas would be among the very weakest TE combos in the entire league.

McD is not fooling anybody when he tells the media that the Bills are "just fine" with the receiving corps that they currently have.

They needed help at WR a long time ago and now they need help at TE with Clay out for likely 3-5 weeks.

They could go out and get WR V. Jackson, WR Ph. Brown, and TE G. Barnidge right now if they wanted to............all for vet min. contracts.

The Bills should have already signed Barnidge. It's a fudgin' no-brainer!!

O'Leary & L. Thomas would be among the very weakest TE combos in the entire league.

McD is not fooling anybody when he tells the media that the Bills are "just fine" with the receiving corps that they currently have.

They needed help at WR a long time ago and now they need help at TE with Clay out for likely 3-5 weeks.

They could go out and get WR V. Jackson, WR Ph. Brown, and TE G. Barnidge right now if they wanted to............all for vet min. contracts.

This was a bit of my fear, that they think about "the room"* (which IS important, don't get me wrong) more than immediately helping out the team.

That is why we don't have more effective RBs or WRs on this team.

* Please note, in this instance "the room" is in reference to the locker room and note the Tommy Wiseau classic "The Room": "I did not hit her! That is bull***! It's not true! I did not hit her! She is lying! I did NOT!...Oh, hi Mark."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

This was a bit of my fear, that they think about "the room"* (which IS important, don't get me wrong) more than immediately helping out the team.

That is why we don't have more effective RBs or WRs on this team.

* Please note, in this instance "the room" is in reference to the locker room and note the Tommy Wiseau classic "The Room": "I did not hit her! That is bull***! It's not true! I did not hit her! She is lying! I did NOT!...Oh, hi Mark."

I do think that the brilliance of Tommy Wiseau's avant garde master piece should be critical to any NFL teams success.

Theres probably a unreported health issue with GB. He visited a few teams in the offseason and didnt receive one offer? May be damaged goods.

Nah. Just $$$$$$$$.

He wants starter money and playing time...

Edited by Lurker

Theres probably a unreported health issue with GB. He visited a few teams in the offseason and didnt receive one offer? May be damaged goods.

Word on the street is that he was asking for too much money which makes senses nobody is giving it to him based on his complete body of work and fact he only really had one great season a few years ago with the Browns.

I've not lost hope in Logan Thomas yet. Give him a chance with the Starting Lineup. The kid is big and athletic and wants to play and compete so bad that he was willing to switch positions to make the roster. He's just the kind of kid who comes out of nowhere and makes a name for himself when given a shot.