I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still right here. This guy sucks. Dalton, a mediocre qb makes throws and reads his joker can't dream of much less execute. You should all hope to go 3-13 and get rid of this problem. Defense has been awesome and yet this guy rarely throws to his first read unless he's wide open and always goes to his second read when it's too late. Don't blame the absence of Matthews or loss of Watkins, TT has sucked with a full complement of WR and TE. He has always sucked and will always suck and anyone who believes otherwise is merely an irrational homer and dreamer.

I'm still right here. This guy sucks. Dalton, a mediocre qb makes throws and reads his joker can't dream of much less execute. You should all hope to go 3-13 and get rid of this problem. Defense has been awesome and yet this guy rarely throws to his first read unless he's wide open and always goes to his second read when it's too late. Don't blame the absence of Matthews or loss of Watkins, TT has sucked with a full complement of WR and TE. He has always sucked and will always suck and anyone who believes otherwise is merely an irrational homer and dreamer.

He had guys wide open all game....he's just not seeing them. Defense and special teams gave him a short field several times and he leads ONE TD drive. Pathetic.

Trade for AJ McCarron and draft a QB next year. If you can't see that Taylor will never win this team a playoff game then I just don't know what to say.

Trading for McCarron is such a horrible idea. Why would you do that if the plan was to draft a QB anyway?

Shhhh now he didnt. These WRs suck. They cant get open.

Shhhh NOW keep drinking pal....The problem is the QB.

I suppose its the WR's fault he stands at the back of his drop and holds the damn ball until he is pulverized. NOT an NFL starting QB.

Nimrod is now 1-11 when the attempts 30 or more passes in a game. That pretty much says it all. LOL!

Edited by Azucho98

He had guys wide open all game....he's just not seeing them. Defense and special teams gave him a short field several times and he leads ONE TD drive. Pathetic.

I was not impressed with the offensive gameplan this week, and even less impressed with how Tyrod failed to execute it.

That last drive was inexcusable.

AJ McCarron is in the final year of his contract I believe. A 3rd and Taylor should get a deal done.

They are not going to franchise AJ, I'm sure they would be open to trade talk.

I didn't like McCarron's NFL prospects when he was at 'Bama and they aren't looking any better now.

I was not impressed with the offensive gameplan this week, and even less impressed with how Tyrod failed to execute it.

That last drive was inexcusable.

Starting Tyrod week one was inexcusable

I suppose its the WR's fault he stands at the back of his drop and holds the damn ball until he is pulverized. NOT an NFL starting QB.

Nimrod is now 1-11 when the attempts 30 or more passes in a game. That pretty much says it all. LOL!

Ummm you might want to keep drinking. Clearly my post was sarcasm.

Peterman should be the starter if Tyrod is done, he was drafted by the Bills I'd rather them give him a shot then trade anything for a QB with such a good draft coming up next season for QBs.

Tyrod had a normal day minus the INT the question is why didn't somebody step up and save the game for him. All Tyrod did was once again prove he is who he is. Goes to show to think the D can do it all every game will get you some wins but fail at others. It's a QB driven league and our QB once again drives us to the liquor store.

....stack the box, take away McCoy and dare TT and the passing game.....probably works more often than not and Dennison does NOT adjust well to the obvious...despite improvements, TT is just not proving to be a viable threat and alternative................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Shhhhhh! We all know it's not his fault! The open WR's should've thrown the ball to themselves! People say Tyrod not seeing open receivers and over throwing open receivers isn't true! Doesn't matter what you see with your own eyes!

At least we can be happy Zay Jones is continuing to average 1 catch & 1 drop a game. The dude is on fire! He was only targeted 6 times, so he's also keeping that 20% reception average way up there!

The most important outcome for this season is that management doesn't think Tyrod is the long term solution, and draft the best QB available with their first pick, or even trade up if necessary.

i dunno.

personally i think you've got to put Peterman in. see what the kids got. find out if we need a QB next year.

Through 5 Weeks, Tyrod Taylor has 24 completions to WRs. AKA, less than 5 per game.

Week 5 - 3 WR receptions
Tate: 2
Jones: 1

Week 4 - 4 WR receptions
Matthews: 2
Holmes: 1

Week 3 - 6 WR receptions
Matthews: 3
Holmes: 2
K. Clay: 1

Week 2 - 7 WR receptions
Jones: 2

Week 1 - 4 WR receptions

Edited by Kaenon

The progress such as it was the last 2 weeks came from getting the ball out quick. Today by the 2nd quarter (I missed most of the 1st with a Game Pass outage) he was already holding it too long again. I feel like he is okay while in a rhythm he gets it out and looks good. As soon as something (penalties for example) throws him out.... all the old habits come back.

Through 5 Weeks, Tyrod Taylor has 24 completions to WRs. AKA, less than 5 per game.

Week 5 - 3 WR receptions

Tate: 2

Week 4 - 4 WR receptions

Week 3 - 6 WR receptions

K. Clay: 1

Week 2 - 7 WR receptions

Jones: 2

Week 1 - 4 WR receptions

Shows just how great a 2nd round pick Zay has turned out to be.

I'm not normally "mean" about players or spiteful, but man.... I'm having trouble containing myself with Zay's performances. 1 catch a game. 1 or more drops a game. Plenty of targets compared to all our other options. NO PRODUCTION!

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson did it and won a Super Bowl, but no one would have predicted it would happen.

Yeah...go ahead and hang your hat on those examples. I'm sure we'll be playing in February any time now TT just needs to find his rhythm.

Yeah...go ahead and hang your hat on those examples. I'm sure we'll be playing in February any time now TT just needs to find his rhythm.

They love pulling examples from a different era of Football with Brad Johnson and Dilfer

Edited by MAJBobby

They love pulling examples from a different era of Football with Brad Johnson and Dilfer

Yeah... Football has changed A LOT since then. Those were before all the changes made to make the passing game more dominant and protect the QB at all costs. Those teams also had teams that converted 3rd downs & scored off turnovers and had great special teams play. Their defenses were just as much a threat to score as their offenses were, as were their special teams. Our defense is play great, but they rarely score off turnovers (besides White's fumble return for a TD).

Also the Special Teams play of those 2 teams was great. If we had Special Teams play like that of older Bills teams, you know, the ones coached by Bobby April & returners like Terrence McGee & Roscoe Parrish, we may be talking a different tune. We had a Pro Bowl punter in Moorman, and gunners that just annihilated opponent return teams. We created turnovers on ST, returned kicks & punts for TDs, and had fantastic all-around play to compliment good defense. If we had that level or play NOW with our defense, we might have a better chance to overcome the crummy offense.

Did the thread initiator learn something today?

The professional TT lover? Doubt it.

Same ol' Tyrod, having to wait until a receiver has no defenders within yards around him before throwing the ball. I like Tyrod, but he's not a good starting QB.