Who's in line for a big year?

Buffalo716

Jonathan Williams!

In great shape, playing a lot faster and more decisive than last year, and about to be our primary back up behind shady. I really liked the pick when we took him and knew he'd be a good player for us.

I fully expect a season around 130 carries for 650 yards and 6+ TDs.

And we are gonna need every bit of that!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Williams!

In great shape, playing a lot faster and more decisive than last year, and about to be our primary back up behind shady. I really liked the pick when we took him and knew he'd be a good player for us.

I fully expect a season around 130 carries for 650 yards and 6+ TDs.

And we are gonna need every bit of that!

On offense I really think Jonathan Williams will be our future at RB, he has it all, I also thought Zay Jones looked right at home, almost like a veteran out there catches passes like he and Tyrod have been doing it for awhile now, it was very encouraging to see that.

On defense I think Gerald Hodges is going to be an impact player from the get go.

I expect the biggest year will be enjoyed by the front office as they gleefully collect millions from fans who continue to support a sub-par product on the field. Do you guys buy spoiled food when you shop for groceries?

With that same logic do you spend all of your time going into grocery stores you dislike so you can complain loudly about their selection?

With that same logic do you spend all of your time going into grocery stores you dislike so you can complain loudly about their selection?

No I don't, nor is there evidence that every year for nearly the past two decades tens of thousands of other people in the area do either. Nevertheless, I continue to be amazed at the sales of Bills tickets and ephemera in support of a company that simply can't turn out a competitive product.

(FYI: Two sentences does not a loud complaint make.)