Bills waive Kolby Listenbee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, he could still be on the roster if he clears waivers. Also he was a 6th round pick. Not a big deal.

right. The Jets just did the same with Devin Smith and he was drafted 2 years ago at top of the 2nd. Now that's bad. Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

Bills have waived 2016 sixth-round pick WR Kolby Listenbee with a non-football injury designation.

WR Rashad Ross signed

http://ow.ly/KACO30cmboH

Devastating news.

I am told that Shaq and Ragnuts are spoda be like getting two new first round picks this year.......but Kolby........well he was like getting an extra COMP pick...........those are prized.

Devastating news.

I am told that Shaq and Ragnuts are spoda be like getting two new first round picks this year.......but Kolby........well he was like getting an extra COMP pick...........those are prized.

Comps only good for trading purposes and only if at the end of 3rd, 4th, or 5th rounds. Try to keep up newbee. :)

Edited by cba fan

Will revert to IR.

Maybe gets an INJ settlement but i just leave him there this season.

Man those pro player groins never heal.

Same person that spells Chris with a K

Same kind of person that spells John with a Jon.

No big surprise, the need someone who can actually suit up and play. They must have really botched his hernia surgery.

He just didn't mesh.

Edited by cba fan

I stopped including him my mix of wr's some time ago when he was still not participating getting into OTA's this year.

Something is medically wrong....feel bad for him....wish him the best.

this

bye Tiny TIm

?

@salsports

Kolby Listenbee is subject to waivers. Any team can claim him. If no one does, he automatically goes on Bills Reserve/Non-Football Inj List

...from there, the Bills could decide to release him with an injury settlement or let him start camp (and possibly season) on Reserve/NFI.

There'd be no reason to put him on PS since he won't count against roster limit while on NFI. Would have to be cut again/re-signed for PS

danke !

There's so much that goes into making a wr. Allison played with Aaron Rodgers (and had some really creepy tweets). Anderson just got arrested.

Sucks he never got a chance to prove himself because of injuries.

I guess GunnerBill called that too and got hammered on here for it.

He had the hernia at the combine. Correct? Sure you can say that is a minor injury and shouldn't have led to this but we don't know the details of the injury. What we do know is they took a flyer on an injured player and it failed, and better players were available to draft. Say this board has a handful of guys that look at draft prospects, why do they get it right when the NFL fraternity so often gets it wrong. Not that any of them are perfect but this is just another example of WHAT THE? Allen Hurns was UDFA not long ago as well.

I really enjoy and respect a few of our guys.... but if we nailed bandit or blokes to the wall to pick a single guy at each pick and tracked it like we do for the team- odds are they aren't out batting GMs. That's in no way a knock either. That it even needs pointing out speaks volumes to their talents

right. The Jets just did the same with Devin Smith and he was drafted 2 years ago at top of the 2nd. Now that's bad.

Really? Wow. They had high hopes for him. The way they talked him up when he was drafted, I was getting kind of jealous. Guess I should know better.

Edited by What a Tuel

Waste of a pick then...What a shame...

It was a 6th round pick...most of those guys play special teams for a year or two and then get cut...not much of a loss if any.

Can't help the team if you aren't on the field.

Edited by matter2003

@mikerodak

Bills have waived 2016 sixth-round pick WR Kolby Listenbee with a non-football injury designation.

WR Rashad Ross signed

http://ow.ly/KACO30cmboH

Is Rashad Ross better than Justin Hunter who caught 3 TD passes last year...Unfortunately Hunter signed a FA contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

He seems like a good kid. Really worked hard to try to recover. Hopefully he gets healthy and can latch on somewhere.

..ditto...sucks that a sports hernia surgery morphed into multiple ones....hate to see a kid lose his dream because of something unfortunate....same thing happened to Salas...