Bills waive Kolby Listenbee

We were all over those guys pre-draft.

Blokes and I both had a R3 grade on Anderson. I had a R4 grade on Allison.

I don't remember your grade specifically, but I know we had discussions about him.

I was higher on Anderson definitely.... from memory I think I had a 4th on him and a 5th/6th on Allison. Loved Anderson from that game at the start of 2015 where Temple upset Penn State. I have no idea how he ended up undrafted. They both starred in the East-West Shrine Game... it's almost as though some NFL teams don't know what they are watching at times.

Did Listenbee have an injury history in college or is he just another victim of the Bills curse?

Nothing serious in college from memory. It wasn't a JWill situation where you are drafting a guy with a known injury issue who missed his whole senior year.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@List10bee_Swagg

Blessed & Highly Favored 1f64c-1f3fd.png thanks for the chance, the healing & the love. Also, for drafting me and making my dream come true @buffalobills

It's only the beginning.. God bless 2764.png

We were all over those guys pre-draft.

Blokes and I both had a R3 grade on Anderson. I had a R4 grade on Allison.

I don't remember your grade specifically, but I know we had discussions about him.

Wouldn't this be a kick in the groin with Listenbee now waived.

@FanRagNFL

#NYGiants' Brandon Marshall says #NYJets' Robby Anderson can be a No. 1 WR.

https://t.co/8gU5euKpAc

And I got hammered on here a few weeks ago for suggesting anything out of him was found money...... He was a terrible pick when Roby Anderson and Geronimo Allison ended up as UDFA!

Using his injury as a means to hate the draft pick is wrong though.

Using his injury as a means to hate the draft pick is wrong though.

He had the hernia at the combine. Correct? Sure you can say that is a minor injury and shouldn't have led to this but we don't know the details of the injury. What we do know is they took a flyer on an injured player and it failed, and better players were available to draft. Say this board has a handful of guys that look at draft prospects, why do they get it right when the NFL fraternity so often gets it wrong. Not that any of them are perfect but this is just another example of WHAT THE? Allen Hurns was UDFA not long ago as well.

Shame it didn't work out for Kolby. I'll never be disappointed in taking a shot on a talented guy with an injury late in the draft. I just hope he can get to the point where he's finally healthy enough to achieve his dream.

Fine, but in the broader context, Whaley took too many shots with too many important draft picks.

Fine, but in the broader context, Whaley took too many shots with too many important draft picks.

There's a fine line with this approach, one which Whaley should've done more to minimise risk factors. At least with a team like the 49ers and their "ACL club", they acquired more picks to help offset the risks.

Granted, they blew the other picks as well :D

There's a fine line with this approach, one which Whaley should've done more to minimise risk factors. At least with a team like the 49ers and their "ACL club", they acquired more picks to help offset the risks.

Granted, they blew the other picks as well :D

Correct. If you're going to take chances like that you need to stockpile draftpicks to spread out your bets. Whaley never understood that.