Your Favorite Targets @ 44 Tomorrow ?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love McDowell actually. He is the best player left on my board. Not an obvious "need" maybe but a hell of a player with a massive ceiling.

I agree. As Bills fns we have had it pretty good on the DLine for several years but we forget that our line is getting old.

We drafted Dareus in 2011 and then didn't draft another DLineman - at any point in the drfts - until Shaq last year. Additionally, McD said its important for him to have DLineman who run and flow to the ball. Malik is a monster that you deploy across the line. Would really enjoy that pick but he may go very early.

@PFF_Sam

Best remaining draft prospects for Day 2 https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-best-remaining-draft-prospects-for-day-2/ #PFF

I think this is a list everyone should look at.

Lets see what that 2nd round pick ranks on this list.

I know Analytics Sites LOVE White, so this could actually be a sign Analytics is going to actually be used at OBD.

My Top 10 Players remaining for the Bills...

1) JuJu

2) Zay Jones

3) Cooper Kupp

4) Budda Baker

5) Obi

6) Cam Robinson

7) Zach Cunningham

8) Josh Jones

9) Marcus Williams

10) Malik McDowell - I'm not crazy about a D-Lineman...And I don;t think he's a McD kind of kid...But his value here is crazy good...Like Chris Jones last year...

I generally like PFF...But if Budda Baker is the 83rd best player in this Draft I'm Brad Pitt...That kid may be a little undersized...And maybe he'll be more confined to the slot...But he's flat out a football player through and through...I absolutely love his instincts...And I think he'd be a great pick at #44...

Though I prefer the Bills go WR or a pure Safety in the 2nd now, if Baker is the pick I'd love it... B-)

Best BPA of WR, RT, OLB/ILB, and or WR

I love Cunningham if he lasts, Cam Robinson

And the dual RB-WR threat of Curtis Samuel

I also like Ju Ju or Zay

I think Anderson or Williams are potential surprise picks if they are more OLB than DE's

jc

Man, Carl Lawson might still be there when we pick...

Jordan Willis

Malik McDowell

Tim Williams

Forrest Lamp

Zeke Cunningham

Obi

Hard to pick a WR if any of those guys are available...

Yeah, WR talent is still deep. Can wait til 3rd round.

I like Cunningham the best of remaining LBs.

Can also go safety with Jason Jones or Budda Baker.

Also with the other midnight oil burning trade down folks. I'd be interested in considering it but not too far if Cunningham and Robinson are gone (Williams seems like a punk--failed drug tests, guns, "simplified playbooks" and RT just scares me with Millls and the Victor Ducasse Project--especially with the health issues of our o-line "depth"). Might be someone looking for Kizer, Mixon, Kamara, etc. After my top two, I'm really torn at WR between JuJu, Zay, and Kupp.

Wish we had two twos and one third so we'd get the best combo of OLB, WR, OT (if the right one is still there) or a real McD zone scheme CB. Adding another pick might enable us to take a gamble on a medical player like Jones or Moreau...

Edited by biggerdaddynj

There are certainly options but I expect several moves to jump into the top 10 of round 2.

Cunningham, Jones, Forest, Baker, are certainly all guys I'd consider.

Edited by KRT88

Wide Receiver. Tyrod needs another target to throw. Last year the entire WR corps was devastated with injury and poor play.

plus they let them all go in FA

Gonna need to replace Watkins when they let him walk for nothing. :bag:

correct. WR at 44. Watkins is not staying bc they will not pay him #1 $$, especially as the entire FO who drafted him (Whaley included) will be gone by the time they have to decide to franchise him or not. Just don't see the current regime franchising Sammy at 15mil

Edited by jmcraig44