Your Favorite Targets @ 44 Tomorrow ?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Carl Lawson might still be there when we pick...

Jordan Willis

Malik McDowell

Tim Williams

Forrest Lamp

Zeke Cunningham

Obi

Hard to pick a WR if any of those guys are available...

Yeah, WR talent is still deep. Can wait til 3rd round.

I like Cunningham the best of remaining LBs.

Can also go safety with Jason Jones or Budda Baker.

Also with the other midnight oil burning trade down folks. I'd be interested in considering it but not too far if Cunningham and Robinson are gone (Williams seems like a punk--failed drug tests, guns, "simplified playbooks" and RT just scares me with Millls and the Victor Ducasse Project--especially with the health issues of our o-line "depth"). Might be someone looking for Kizer, Mixon, Kamara, etc. After my top two, I'm really torn at WR between JuJu, Zay, and Kupp.

Wish we had two twos and one third so we'd get the best combo of OLB, WR, OT (if the right one is still there) or a real McD zone scheme CB. Adding another pick might enable us to take a gamble on a medical player like Jones or Moreau...

Edited by biggerdaddynj

There are certainly options but I expect several moves to jump into the top 10 of round 2.

Cunningham, Jones, Forest, Baker, are certainly all guys I'd consider.

Edited by KRT88

Wide Receiver. Tyrod needs another target to throw. Last year the entire WR corps was devastated with injury and poor play.

plus they let them all go in FA

Gonna need to replace Watkins when they let him walk for nothing. :bag:

correct. WR at 44. Watkins is not staying bc they will not pay him #1 $$, especially as the entire FO who drafted him (Whaley included) will be gone by the time they have to decide to franchise him or not. Just don't see the current regime franchising Sammy at 15mil

Edited by jmcraig44