Your Favorite Targets @ 44 Tomorrow ?

You will all throw things at me but I would use one of the 3s on Kamara if he's there

Kamara is #1 on my board. Mayock say he has some of the best tape he has ever seen. He can do it all. And Shady is 28. We are the #1 running team. It wouldn't hurt to stock the cabinets

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Robinson is still on the board that's the direction I see them going.

me too, but doubt it he'll be there. Not a lot of O linemen in this draft.

Best available player is fine with me. We could use a WR but there's no obvious talent out there left so I wouldn't grab one till 3rd. DBs or DL. Can't go wrong here.

me too, but doubt it he'll be there. Not a lot of O linemen in this draft.

Best available player is fine with me. We could use a WR but there's no obvious talent out there left so I wouldn't grab one till 3rd. DBs or DL. Can't go wrong here.

Just read about some of his off the field stuff, so now I'm not so sure. Might not even be on the board, don't really have a read on the new coach yet. It seems he takes the off the field stuff very seriously, hopefully not to serious where we miss out on more talented guys.

LB, Cunningham.

This. If Cunningham there it's a no brainer imo. Then Maybe WR and TE rd

If Cunningham is off the board, Samuel, zay jones, Chris Godwin. Unfortunately our WLB will probably suck

Edited by NewEra

It's cool to see all the Zay Jones love on here. I live here in Greenville, NC and Zay is an awesome kid with a ton of heart. I do have some concerns with him being able to get separation at the NFL level. He amassed a ton of catches but a lot of them were essentially running plays. He isn't physically imposing despite his decent size.

I think I'd go JuJu or Godwin over Zay.

I would love if we trade down from 44, if for no other reason than to watch the message board have fits. Realistically though, Zach Cunningham if available or Zay Jones.

Cam Robinson

Delvin Cook

Kevin King

Kizer

Lamp

Malik McDowell

Budda Baker

Any of those guys and I'd be pretty happy, most of them were expected to be 1st round picks but only so many guys can go round 1.

I don't care about positions anymore. We are going to suck at some spots. Just take good players.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

I like:

Carl Lawson

Zach Cunningham

Cam Robinson

Forrest Lamp - don't need a guard but still like the player.

Chris Godwin

Obi Melinfonwu

Budda Baker

Malik McDowell

Tanoh Kpassagnon

Daeshon Hall

Tyus Bowser

Jordan Leggette

Ju-Ju

Dion Dawkins - again don't need a guard but like the player

Taywan Taylor

Jordan Willis

Taylor Moton - projects as a Guard but still like the player. Complete destroys people. Didn't play to well as a tackle this past year.

Davis Webb

Marcus Williams

Josh Jones

Derrick Rivers

Jake Butt

Kamara is #1 on my board. Mayock say he has some of the best tape he has ever seen. He can do it all. And Shady is 28. We are the #1 running team. It wouldn't hurt to stock the cabinets

yep, I think we gave enough big RBs on the roster to provide the change of pace. Go with a guy who can actually step in for Shady if he gets hurt and replace him in the future.