Your Favorite Targets @ 44 Tomorrow ?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, it's as if we are in the movie "Groundhog Day." But instead of waking up to Andie McDowell we wake up and watch the Bills draft 1st round corners and lose football games.

I wonder if Phil Connors had to go through 17+ years of Groundhog Days in Punxsutawney before he woke up next to Rita Hanson. Also, who would be the Bills' Needle Nose Ned?

After listening to coach McD whoever it is better be smart, a leader, and High character guy because you are not getting drafted by him, I mean us if you're not. : )

Every new HC has a plan......until Belichick punches them in the mouth.

Hey Sean......sCam Newton got you this job.......don't forget it. :thumbsup:

Edited by #BADOL

I absolutely could see them drafting King (or another CB) at 44.

I could also see them drafting a RB and WR with their next two picks, meaning their first three picks would be allocated to the 3 positions poached by the Patriots...

I think they'd probably have a hard time passing on Dalvin Cook if he's there.......fulfilling your prophecy from the MG thread. :lol:

(Anyone who knows this organization realizes they just GOTTA' either draft one early or pay top dollar for another teams vet every few years)

You never know I guess.....

But that mock from King has the look of "let me plug some of these lesser prospects to Buffalo so I can push guy like Jake Butt down to Dallas".

If they passed on Butt to take Everett I'd be surprised.

It's Buffalo.......if you get the blocker who can also star as a receiver you take THAT guy.........not the Shawn Nelson type.

After surveying a bunch of Mocks it is Zay Jones, Zach Cunningham and Ju Ju Schuster-Smith as the most popular in that order.

Smith-Schuster might be a bigger younger Woods. Good blocker.

Plug and play?

Wouldn't that be ironic replacing Woods and Gilmore.

Ju Ju seems pretty mature as player

Edited by horned dogs