• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zay Jones

Zach Cunningham

Deshone Kizer

Cam Robinson

Tim Williams - There is a need to add more Williams', we could also use a LB ... Perfect fit ?

Malik McDowell

Dalvin Cook

Budda Baker

Cooper Cupp

I'd be happy with any of those guys and picking #12 tonight, we should get one.

Zay Jones

Zach Cunningham

Deshone Kizer

Cam Robinson

Tim Williams - There is a need to add more Williams', we could also use a LB ... Perfect fit ?

Malik McDowell

Dalvin Cook

Budda Baker

Cooper Cupp

Copper Cup? Isn't that what they call the annual game between Iowa State and Northwestern?

Zay Jones

Zach Cunningham

Deshone Kizer

Cam Robinson

Malik McDowell

Dalvin Cook

Budda Baker

Cooper Cupp

I'd be good with most on this list (minus Kizer).

Isn't Williams a hand in the dirt end in our system though? Can't see him actually play LB unless it's in a 3-4, and even then it's questionable.

There is so much DB talent left still I could see them adding another tonight. Could you imagine White & King for the next 5 years ?

I absolutely could see them drafting King (or another CB) at 44.

I could also see them drafting a RB and WR with their next two picks, meaning their first three picks would be allocated to the 3 positions poached by the Patriots...

Their LB's are an issue. Ragland's coming back from an ACL and hasn't played yet. Alexander is 34 this season and seemed to slow down late in the year. Preston Brown, at this point, seems like JAG.

As much as I'd like to see them go offense in Round 2, McDermott's remaking this defense with his first draft.

I absolutely could see them drafting King (or another CB) at 44.

I could also see them drafting a RB and WR with their next two picks, meaning their first three picks would be allocated to the 3 positions poached by the Patriots...

Like I said, it's as if we are in the movie "Groundhog Day." But instead of waking up to Andie McDowell we wake up and watch the Bills draft 1st round corners and lose football games. Edited by Bill from NYC

Like I said, it's as if we are in the movie "Groundhog Day." But instead of waking up to Andie McDowell we wake up and watch the Bills draft 1st round corners and lose football games.

Then find another team. You're in NYC - buy a Jamal Adams jersey and become a Jets fan instead.