Eddy Lacy at 267 lbs

Not a misprint. I'm shocked nobody's posted. The guy is 5'11"! Is there any professional FOOTBALL player who's 5'11 and played at 260lbs? ANYONE?

Do you think Carroll can get his positive thinking to make Lacy a svelte 245lb RB by training camp? LOL. I mean Marshawn was 5'11" but he never got north of 230 did he? I bet you Packers are laughing at this one.

Ok sorry mods move this to another forum I guess it isn't about Bills lol

Mike Tolbert is a full back.

1) possibly, depending on who you ask

2) OP asked if any pro player had ever played at 5'11, 260 and did not specify position. I provided our new bowling ball goal line back as an even more stout example

1) possibly, depending on who you ask

2) OP asked if any pro player had ever played at 5'11, 260 and did not specify position. I provided our new bowling ball goal line back as an even more stout example

If that's the case, Just find a list of full backs and you'll probably find a few guys built like that.

I just checked..... never mind. Lol

Edited by JaxBills

Seahawks probably thinking about moving him to RT

If he keeps up his current diet, and has FREAKY long arms................

There will be a window before he hits 400 bills where it could work.

You try stopping a guy that is 267lbs with a full head of steam. It would be like trying to tackle a car!!

I would personally pass, but in the NFL thats a car stuck in the mud. We'll see... maybe it works some late in a game.

I guess Lacy is APs fullback

How much was the refrigerator?

The Fridge was a DT. They occasionally used him as a blocking FB, and even a short yardage runner, in goal line situations.

Bettis was more like 275-280. I cant stand him, beyond over rated IMO.

My family has crossed paths with Bettis and his family quite a few times (he must live nearby). By all accounts he's a very nice guy regardless of what you think of him professionally. We have a picture of him with my son at the gym. He's nowhere near that weight now. Not sure what he played at.

My family has crossed paths with Bettis and his family quite a few times (he must live nearby). By all accounts he's a very nice guy regardless of what you think of him professionally. We have a picture of him with my son at the gym. He's nowhere near that weight now. Not sure what he played at.

I am not saying he isn't a nice guy....I am speaking of his career. He was a good RB out of ND and then ballooned and became a 300 lb RB....I know hes had over 10,000 yards rushing but nearly cost the steelers a SB when he fumbled in the AFC champ game against Indy. A game where Willy Parker was the workhorse.

Not a misprint. I'm shocked nobody's posted. The guy is 5'11"! Is there any professional FOOTBALL player who's 5'11 and played at 260lbs? ANYONE?

Do you think Carroll can get his positive thinking to make Lacy a svelte 245lb RB by training camp? LOL. I mean Marshawn was 5'11" but he never got north of 230 did he? I bet you Packers are laughing at this one.

Jerome Bettis was dam near close...

And for those that say he's overrated needs to get a clue.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

I would personally pass, but in the NFL thats a car stuck in the mud. We'll see... maybe it works some late in a game.

Thats why they are bringing in Jamal Charles;)

After they chase skinny little #25 for a while and tire out they can insert Eddy Whale for a dozen carries or so and 24.yds ;)

"Breadie Lazy" as someone here called him.

I don't think it's as big a gain as being reported. Lacy's combine weight was 231. He listed at 234 at the start of training camp last year, but that may have been if he wore a rubber suit and drank nothing the previous day.

No question last year he was bigger than his combine pics show, but he was also in fantastic shape.

I don't think Lacy can be effective at 267 and now we know why GB didn't want him back. WTF did the Sea Snakes sign him to play, OL?

As I understand it, ALynn persuaded McCoy to slim up by having him wear a 10 lb and 20 lb weight vest and work out; McCoy took the point that it would be easier for him to move if he took some weight off. Hopefully someone can do similar for Lacy, because he's undeniably a talented player.