Cleveland is gonna screw the Bills

NY Nole

With their ridiculous collection of draft picks, Cleveland is reported to be interested in making a big offer to the Cheaters for Garoppolo. I can see NE fleecing the Browns for their top picks -thus setting up the Cheatriots for another run after Brady.

Ugggggh. Maybe we should have just given Cleveland Tyrod.

Cleveland has Brock and the Pats said they aren't trading Jimmy G.

They say that now - but high draft pick(s) could give them ability to draft an early rd QB this year or next. We have seen the plug and play nature of their backups - I'm not convinced Jimmy G is instrumental to their success.

With their ridiculous collection of draft picks, Cleveland is reported to be interested in making a big offer to the Cheaters for Garoppolo. I can see NE fleecing the Browns for their top picks -thus setting up the Cheatriots for another run after Brady.

....so who then starts?...Osweiller or Jimmy G?....either would be the league's most expensive pine rider...........

(Even) Cleveland won't give up 2 First Round picks for an essentially unproven QB.

All the talking heads on ESPN believe they will & maybe even more. There isn't much the Bills can do about it, except hope for bad karma for the Pats.

I could see it. This is the Browns' draft picks for the next two years:

2017 - 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6

2018 - 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7

They're gonna shed some of those.

They could trade 5 2nd round picks for Jimmy and still have better draft capital than us.

Why would any team give up that much for Garropolo?

I could see a team giving up a later 1st. He was drafted in the second, and has shown potential. I could even see a first round swap with a 4th or 3rd thrown in. If I had to bet, I'd bet on Jimmy being better than any of the last 3 Pat backups.

I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

That is all BS, though. Sports reporting has declined into just a rumor mill over the last decade.

All the talking heads on ESPN believe they will & maybe even more. There isn't much the Bills can do about it, except hope for bad karma for the Pats.

Well...................now I am sure that Cleveland won't.

I think people are way too sold on Garappalo. The dude hasn't done much at all. Remember when Brady got hurt and Cassell took the helm and one a bunch of games. People thought he was the second coming, and everyone knows how that worked out. The Patriots have a way of making players better than they are in other systems.

I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

I know we are talking about the Browns, but even they could not possibly be this stupid to accept such an insulting trade.....could they?

I think people are way too sold on Garappalo. The dude hasn't done much at all. Remember when Brady got hurt and Cassell took the helm and one a bunch of games. People thought he was the second coming, and everyone knows how that worked out. The Patriots have a way of making players better than they are in other systems.

I agree. The guy has a good 6 quarters and everyone loses their mind. That's the NFL, QB driven, QB starved.

Group Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't give up one 1st rounder for Garropolo, especially not one of the Browns current picks. Remember the Bills once traded the 10th pick for one Rob Johnson, who had one good game for Jacks. in the last week of the season. How did that turn out?

The Browns aren't giving up #1. No way. Not happening. For the sake of this dumbness though I will tell you what the Pats would do. The Pats wouldn't take a QB this year. They would either ransom the pick to some other team wanting to move up for Garrett/a QB or they would take Garrett themselves. That would suck because they would immediately have a 15-20 sacks a year player for the next 5 years at least. So they are either loading up for a run at next year's QB class by trading #1 or they are getting the best player in the draft. Either way it would suck.

Edited by H2o

Jimmy is for real. I don't care if Cleveland trades this years #1 and a first next year - I want that guy out of New England.

Teams can have amazing linemen and cb's and wr's and not even make the playoffs - we've been like that. Qb's make the difference

Hogwash. It was Pats who started the rumour of Jimmy G commanding 1st and 2nd round picks. They want to trade him. Why do you think there's still talk? If Cleveland trades a boatload of picks for Jimmy G, then that's the Nets-Celtics trade V2. The whole friggin League should BLOCK that trade.

Jimmy is for real. I don't care if Cleveland trades this years #1 and a first next year - I want that guy out of New England.

Teams can have amazing linemen and cb's and wr's and not even make the playoffs - we've been like that. Qb's make the difference

Jimmy is real. Also real FRAGILE. He got injured what? into his third game? Look at his size and his escapability. I bet ya if Jimmy G becomes #1 QB in NE we play him once a year, not twice.