Bills have agreed to a deal to bring back P Colton Schmidt.

I really wanted an upgrade at Punter. Schmidt was pretty bad the second half of last season.

16 yard shanks here we come.

Just wait until they bring back Dan Carpenter back on a vet minimum deal.

I'd be Ok with this if Christie can sit next to him during games :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He was good except for last year, in which I think he was terrible. I forget what game, but he was a large part of why we lost that game, terrible punts

consistency is everything and they were consistently bad in the kicking game last season.

I remember that game, but not who we played, lol. age will do that to you. it was like a 20 yd (or less) punt that went out of bounds. field position sucked. besides defense, priority one, they need to get their **** together in the kicking game. seemed to be off to a good start cutting carp but I'm scratching my head over the punter.

even old skeleton face would not of been able to say much in his presser... "we didn't punt so well"

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

:beer:

We'd better still draft a punter in the first round to push this guy!

I don't know. Is there any punter in this years draft class that is worthy of picking at 10? I might be OK with Whaley trading back into the late first to grab that punter, but that risks whatever hope you have of replacing your long snapper now that they cut Sanborn.

Tough decisions to be sure.