I'm just drunk

------

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong🍺🍺🍺🍺

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong

Hi Greg! God willing, I'll be drunk in a few hours too. Maybe I'll you see there!

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong

This should have been your first post not 8th! Keep up the good work!!! :beer:

i'll do 3 shots of vodka to make rank hopefully. bought a club seat with a coworker and we're splitting the season. 3 year contract too. gotta build up seniority for the new stadium...

24 oz I believe per can . coworkers call them tallboys but that might be just a work thing. I'm 6' and weigh 145 lbs if it means anything.

Edited by Greg711

i'll do 3 shots of vodka to make rank hopefully. bought a club seat with a coworker and we're splitting the season. 3 year contract too. gotta build up seniority for the new stadium...

24 oz I believe per can . coworkers call them tallboys but that might be just a work thing. I'm 6' and weigh 145 lbs if it means anything.

It means try the food. Are you a supermodel ?

2 large cans of blue is now in my tummy , an wmpty tummy. twking a shower now and crashing cause I work the night shoft 9p-9a

"Drunk" on four and a half 12 oz 5% beers. Empty tummy or no, unless you shotgunned them both, I declare lightweight. Sweet dreams, Nancy. :beer:

Just looked it up, 1 pint 9.7 ounces -> ~26 oz.

Edited by transient

"Drunk" on four and a half 12 oz 5% beers. Empty tummy or no, unless you shotgunned them both, I declare lightweight. Sweet dreams, Nancy. :beer:

a lighteight yes, cheap date , yes. I'm not trying to get blackout drunk, although I have in the past. I started at 9:30ish am . But wither way , I'm as drunk as I need to be , or wanted to be. No breathalyzer here to give a reading. can't bounce back at 41 like I could at 22 that's for sure. Goodnight , sweet prince!

For those about to get drunk, we salute you! I'm sooo pissed I have to wait until 4:30 pm!

At which time I am meeting a buddy at Duff's Orchard Park to get hammered on 2 for 1 drafts (until 7:00 pm),

and attempt to flirt with as many of the hot waitress there as possible (and most are very hot!)

For those about to get drunk, we salute you! I'm sooo pissed I have to wait until 4:30 pm!

At which time I am meeting a buddy at Duff's Orchard Park to get hammered on 2 for 1 drafts (until 7:00 pm),

and attempt to flirt with as many of the hot waitress there as possible (and most are very hot!)

If the drafts are $4/piece, according to the Greg711 scale, you'll be spending $8 to get hammered.

just left there. Yes they are very hot