Caption this

tempCM7_4826--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

Whaley: Tell us about North Carolina...is it as warm there as they say?

Russ: Yeah, yeah...do they still sell salt water taffy?

Coach: Guys...let's talk football, ok?

Whaley: "The media here can be rough"

McDermott: "Snatch, penetration step, double leg takedown and banana split pin. After that, I find the rest become kinda polite, actually"

Brandon: "You can do that at a presser? I had no idea!"

Not a caption....where did this photo come from? It looks as though Whaley might be placed in the Media Protection Program and not present at the presser.

Tell us about the playoffs Sean, what's it like to win?

McDermott: "Snatch, penetration step, double leg takedown and banana split pin. After that, I find the rest become kinda polite, actually"

Not a caption....where did this photo come from? It looks as though Whaley might be placed in the Media Protection Program and not present at the presser.

Looks like he doesn't want to wrinkle his shirt and jacket and doesn't really like dressing up for the most part.

BuffaloBills.com

McDermott: "So I should pretend Russ doesn't have a role in all personnel and coaching decisions?"

Whaley: "That's that. Err - I mean, right's right. Err, I mean that's right."

Brandon: "My evil 20 year plan of destroying the mental health of Western New Yorkers and Buffalo Bills fans throughout the world is working perfectly. Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Edited by Wayne Arnold

McD - So are we the team with the security that jacks on the sideline?

RB - No... no, that was San Diego.

McD - Riight, San Diego. So, our fans, are...

DW - (interrupting dejectedly) Yep. Flaming tables, asscrack beer luge, parking lot sex, and Brady's dildo.