GDT: Bills vs. Dolphins 1st Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say this about awareness. On 4th and 1 we get the play call in late, and get to the line with 5 seconds left. They are absolutely STACKED at the line and have a high hat count on the side we're going to run it. Why the f**k would he hike it and not call a time out? I've never seen a more clueless QB pre-snap in my entire life, including college.

I would pull Tyrod.

He can't play from behind, the season is technically "on the line" (even though he really lost it in Oakland), and we stand to gain nothing by watching this turd forget how to quarterback play after play. Enough is enough with this crap.

He threw to McCoy in a 1 on 5 situation...he had plenty of time to make other reads. It was 2nd and 20.

Someone said it was "complete crap" when I commented that some of the Rex Haters would be hoping for a loss.

Crap or not, I want us to get our asses handed to us. BAD. This will speed up the firing process. 35-10 Miami would work. From a 49 Yr old lifelong fan.

are you still unaware what silver lining means?

I know what a silver lining is. I also know that the haters are expert in finding the dark cloud in the silver lining.

I also know that some of you haters would like nothing more than the Bills losing today or next week to fit your narrative.

On to the Bastille . . . .