GDT: Bills vs. Dolphins 1st Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it can be both, right? The defense doesn't get a pass because the QB sucks.

sure, we can wish and hope and pray that the defense scores points and is a top 5, all-time defense.

or we can we wish and hope and pray that our QB is adequate.

it's both. sure. in the sense that it's split about 70.30

Lol white thinking about a 105 yard return.

Actually, I loved what he almost did right there, and wouldn't have cared if he got stopped at the 10. Offenses are so ill-prepared to defend that runback, and everything was lining up to give it a shot that was a lot higher of an advantage than the disadvantage of not getting the ball to the 25 for Tyrod to not get points out of...

sure, we can wish and hope and pray that the defense scores points and is a top 5, all-time defense.

I'll take a top 15 this year defense. The dolphins have 126 yards rushing on 15 carries!

Shady averaging over 7 ypc, good things he's only got 8 carries. :(

I want to see them to run it down the Dolphins throat. Wake is warming up and the right side is having problems blocking him. RT is a need for an upgrade in the off season.

Top-5 all time? Never said that. I'm simply saying the defense sucks too. And I'm not talking total yardage. I'm taking points, they give up too many. And they give them up on a higher percentage of drives against.

Bad Rex...fans booing a long field goal try instead of trying to run two yards are all correct.

When do you think Rex being fired will be announced? A week from Monday in the AM is the most likely, but we are taking bets for all other time slots.

I'm hoping his firing will be announced by the general manager who replaces Whaley.